Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What's not meant to be is going to be meant to be.

Chapter Six.

by deaths-destruction 5 reviews

The past just might come back to haunt you.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2007-12-13 - Updated: 2007-12-14 - 965 words

0Unrated
Boo! Thank you guys for the reviews! They're amazazing! :]
_____________________________________

I came back into reality hours later. Someone was above me, calling my name. I groaned some as I opened my eyes, “Uhhh.” An unrecognized voice asked me if I was okay. I said no. Did I look like I was fucking okay?! God that’s such a stupid question to ask! I heard other voices and some dog barking. “Brendon!” I looked to where the voice was coming from. There was Ryan. He saw me sitting there, cell phone still open. He ran over and hugged me. He didn’t care about the mud nor dirt nor wetness.

He hugged me with a near death grip. “Hey Ryro.” I hugged him weakly. I was very weary. Was he crying? Oh no, did I make him cry? “B-Brendon don’t you d-dare ever run like that a-again!” Yes, oh my god I made him cry. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to make him cry! “Ryan why are you crying?” “Because I’ve missed you! And I love you! Don’t leave me again!” “I’m sorry Ryan, I really am.” I nestled into his hug content.

I didn’t know my mom was watching.
_____________________________________

Weeks later I was doing pretty good. But I sure as hell was spending a lot of time in my room. My mom was getting more angry by the day. I refused to talk to her. Now the only time I saw Ryan was at school and walking home. It sucked. A lot.
_____________________________________

“I should’ve just stayed gone. I’m going through hell.” “I wish you wouldn’t say that.” We were at lunch. “Yeah but I can’t do anything. I’ve been sitting in my room all day staring at the ceiling for the past couple of weeks. No cell, no TV, no music, no electricity, no books, no paper, no pencils no nothing. It’s fucking stupid!”, I was a little angry. “That really sucks”, Ryan looked at me, “Bad.” I looked at him and said sarcastically, “Naw, ya think?”

Later that day we were sitting in front of the school together. People must be stupid because nobody had accused us of being a couple yet. We kissed, we hugged, held hands through the halls, everything! People are completely retarded. Anyways, so we were sitting there. I was leaning against Ryan. I was really tired. I didn’t feel like going home just then either. That was when someone came up to us.

“What the hell do you want Jake?”, Ryan’s voice jerked me back to reality. I felt his hand tighten around mind. What the fuck? Who was this kid?

Jake looked about our age. He had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He also had a smirk on his face and something told me I wasn’t going to like him. I stayed quiet, for the time being.

“I see you have a new boyfriend”, Jake said. “Way to go captain obvious”, Ryan replied. He seemed so angry, what the fuck did this kid do to him?! “Does he know more than your appearance yet?”, Jake was really starting to annoy me now. “Fuck off”, came Ryan’s reply. Jake’s smirk turned into a full our sneer. Okay, I REALLY didn’t like this kid.

He was about to say something else but I cut him off, “Look kid. I don’t know why the fuck you are but you need to leave before I hurt you. Obviously you’re not welcome here.” Jake seemed stunned, well good. The kid looked like he needed a punch to the face. Or two. Or three. Maybe four...hah.

Jake finally left after glaring at me. He told me he’d kill me so I flicked him off. I wasn’t in the mood to play.

I turned to Ryan, “Who the hell was that?” I was confused. Ryan sighed, “That was an ex. He hates me and now he torments me a lot. It was his fault though, he cheated on me.” I felt bad, “I’m sorry Ryro.” I hugged him a little tighter. “It’s okay, it’s the past”, he smiled some before snuggling into me. I concealed my worry. I hoped that the past wasn’t about to come back and bite either of us in the ass.
_____________________________________

Ryan was walking around. I was still grounded, which was stupid, so I was already at my house. Ryan heard some rustling in the bushes, he stopped walking. “Hello?” He looked around before a pair of blue eyes met his. “Would you leave me alone?!”, Ryan yelled. Jake was standing there. Jake seemed angry, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” “Jake seriously, it’s over. It’s been over, it will never happen again”, Ryan made himself not choke up. Jake walked over to him, Ryan backed up. “Jake I’m serious.” He felt Jake’s hands against his chest, His touch was light before moving down to his hips. Ryan shuddered some, frozen in place. He felt Jake’s breath against him before he felt his lips.

Ryan finally snapped out of it. He shoved Jake off him, “Dude! What the fuck’s wrong with you! Get the hell away from me!” This time it was Ryan’s turn to be angry. Jake smirked, “You know you miss me.” “Get the fuck out of my sight! I hate you!” Jake left knowing his damage had been done. Ryan hugged himself, cursing mentally.

When he got home he collapsed in his bed, locking his door and windows. He hid under the covers. He willed himself not to cry.
_____________________________________

Awwy. :(
Pwease reviews.
No reviews, no story!
:P
TTFN!
Sign up to rate and review this story