Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Aftermath

We are all alone now

by rachh15 2 reviews

after the epsiode when everyone thinks Julius is a double agent.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-14 - 883 words - Complete

0Unrated
And when it rains,
On this side of town it touches, everything.
Just say it again and mean it.
We don't miss a thing.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)
And convinced yourself that
It's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore
____________________________________________________________

Delilah stood wistfully by her open window, the gentle breeze blowing her sleek, brown hair to the side. Delilah had tears in her eyes thinking about what had happened last week. So many emotions ran through her. She still couldn't believe that Julius was a double agent. After all she'd began to believe that something was different about him, but she would have never guessed that he...would...lie to her. Delilah frowned and looked up at the stars, getting more and more frustrated. That look he gave her when he handed Tibor the Zero List, it just didn't make any sense to her. Julius was a smart guy, that's why he was a good agent, so why would he act guilty? Delilah began to pace around the room, trying to relive the past few months.
_____________________________________________________________
And oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh, I need the ending.
So why can't you stay
Just long enough to explain?
_____________________________________________________________

She thought back to the night when they dug the trap.
"Delilah when this is all over let's just go away for a few days, I have something to tell you." Julius had said.
She began to sob, she knew this would happen. She had told him she was ready to date him, but she was right; she was afraid someone would get hurt. And now she was the one in pain. Did Julius really love her? She shook that thought from her head. Of course he loved her, Julius wasn't a good liar, besides she knew they had that chemistry. They KISSED on their 3rd anniversary as spies, for heavens sake. Julius had always tried to tell her about the late night phone calls, and the visits to the archives.
Delilah leaped to her feet. He was going to tell her, he looked so guilty! He wasn't an double agent, he trusted this Tibor guy. That's why he was so surprised when he had arrived in the ghost town. He believed he was a good man. Tibor must have set him up. How could it possibly explain how Julius knew about the fear gas, and that the timekeeper didn't have the Zero list. He believed Tibor did. Julius was tricked and now he was going to pay the price. She had to find him...NOW!
____________________________________________________________
And when it rains,
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away,
From all of the ones who love you,
From everything.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)
And you'll sleep 'til May
And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore
_____________________________________________________________

Delilah packed things in her duffle bag and walked down to Al's office. She heard him talking to Scarlett and the other agents.
"We have to find him, he's a accomplice." Nosey said.
"He betrayed us, he's wanted now kiddos." Al said, sounding upset.
"How can he do this? First Ursula, now Julius. Were they in on it?" Emmet asked.
Delilah frowned. She hated Ursula, and she hated how they were comparing her to Julius.
"All of you will be on this as a group. But you cannot tell Delilah understand?" Scarlett said.
"Why? She was really mad at him." Zoe whispered.
"They were best friends, she's upset as it is." Al said.
Delilah opened the door, with her hands on her hips. Everyone turned and gasped. Then recovered, but they all wouldn't look at her.
"Hey kiddo, whats up?" Al asked, his voice a pitch too high.
"Julius is nothing like Ursula." Delilah spat out.
"You heard?" Scarlett asked quietly.
"Yes, and I thought alot. Julius isn't a double agent."
Scarlett, Al, and all the agents looked at her with sympathy.
"I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. All the evidence points to him betraying justice." Al said.
"He wouldn't lie to me. He tried to tell me something, but he never had the chance. This Tibor guy set him up into believing he was trying to help him. Nosey, Emmet, you saw his face when he saw Tibor. He was shocked. Julius is smart. He wouldnt be dumb enough to get caught in front of us."
Nosey and Emmet looked at eachother. Delilah knew that look. They felt sorry for her.
"FINE! I'll find him myself." She stormed out.
"Emmet go after her, you too Zoe and Nosey."
Delilah wondered if this would happen, so she had her motorcycle already running and she sped out of the Acdemy grounds.


Let me know what you think
:)
^_^
__________________________________________________________

Oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh I need an ending.
So why can't you stay
Just long enough to explain?

You can take your time, take my time.
Sign up to rate and review this story