Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Aftermath

Those Little Spies.

by rachh15 0 reviews

Heading over to Tibors Cabin.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-13 - Updated: 2007-12-14 - 1090 words - Complete

0Unrated
I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here and it makes no sense at all
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies
______________________________________________________________________

Delilah had pulled over to a rest area to clear her thoughts, as well as her thighs were sore from straddling the motorcycle for 5 hours. She knew everyone was after her now, so she had to act quick. When something stressful gets to Julius where would he go? Delilah was silent for a moment. Then it hit her. She hopped on her motorcycle and sped away, enroute to Toronto International Airport. When she parked her motorcycle at the Park'n'Fly, her watch-com rang. Delilah jumped at the sudden beeping, and she looked down at her watch in dismay. She had forgotten to take it off. She knew if she answered it, they would be able to track her signal. HECK! They probably already had it. She sighed and answered it with a warily "Hello?"
"Delilah." Scarlett said quietly.
"I have to find him." Delilah argued.
Scarlett was silent. "I know."
"You know?" Delilah was flabbergasted.
"You love him kitten."
"I know."
"Since I know you will never give up finding him, I traced his location for you. Dont tell anyone. Im breaking rules here."
Delilah sighed in happiness, "Scarlett you have no idea how much this means to me. But I already know where he is."
"I dont think you do."
"When hes upset, he surfs. His favourite place to get waves is Long Beach."
"Hes nowhere near a beach."
"...what?!?! Where is...he's with Tibor isnt he." Delilah muttered.
"When I traced this Tibor guy, it showed he lived in a small forest in Manitoba. Julius is around that location."
"Im on it." Delilah paused for a moment.
"Hes not bad Scarlett." She whispered with tears in her eyes.
"Maybe not to you. He is still wanted for Treason by the GIB."
"I'll turn him in."
"You will?"
"After I hear why he lied to me. I cant think why he would. I was so sure he's innocent. But now that he is near Tibor, I dont know, that guy seems very manipulative."
"Good luck."
"Thanks Scarlett."
____________________________________________________________________
Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two I was just counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than' this
If you want to play it like a game
Come on, come on let's play
'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute
____________________________________________________________________

Delilah walked into the airport and bought a airline ticket for Winnipeg, and headed to security. As she went to board the plane an hour later, she realized how silly she looked. She was boarding a plane with absolutely nothing with her. She bought a suitcase and pretended it was her carry on. She sat down in seat towards the front, and closed her eyes praying that the time passed fast. The plane took off, and Delilah fell fast asleep.
She woke with a thump. Alarmed she looked out the window, but they had just landed, hence the rude awakening. Delilah shivered with anxiety. She was actually gonna get her answers, and hopefully arrest Tibor, and...Julius. That would be hard, but she was on the side of justice. And justice is telling her that Julius had...flipped. She walked off plane, looking more confident then she felt. Wearing her old outfit -her black shirt and black pants- she felt boys eyes on her. She smiled, and walked on. Feeling more confident that she could handle what she was about to experience, she walked into the Winnipeg city limits. Delilah rented a old car and drove into the forest 200 miles north of Winnipeg.
Pulling over into a ditch, she covered the car with leaves so it sorta blended in with nature. She walked slowly, taking in all her surroundings. She glanced at the coordinates that Scarlett had sent her, she knew she was getting close. Butterflies got more wild the closer Delilah came upon a cliff, overlooking a little wood cabin.
____________________________________________________________________

Rock and roll baby, don't you know that we're all alone now
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll honey, don't you know, baby that we're all alone now
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll hey, don't you know, baby that we're all alone now
Give me something to sing about
____________________________________________________________________

She looked in her binoculars and saw to shadows in the building. She slowly slid down the cliff and saw a window on the roof. Delilah heard muffled yells in the house, so she climbed onto the roof to hear what what these figures were talking about. She quickly glanced down and saw Tibor and Julius. He was even more breathtaking then she imagined. She could hear their voices perfectly.
Tibor was laughing. "It wont matter."
"YES IT DOES! You led me on!" Julius shouted.
"Everyone thinks your the bad one. Even more than me."
"I dont care."
"Even Delilah hates you now."
Julius flinched at his words. " I know." He whispered.

Delilah nearly wanted to jump in and hug him. But she needed to stay strong. He still lied to her about all this.

"So what is the point of taking me in. You will get arrested too."
Julius paused. Then narrowed his eyes. "I kept you a secret. I betrayed the Academy, and Delilah's trust. All to think that you were helping me. But you were setting me up!"

Delilah grinned. She knew it. Her hunch was correct. Her grin wavered slightly as she realized she had to go in now. She stated cutting a hole through the window, then stopped. Tibor was standing with his back facing the door. She could ambush in and surprise him. Tibor was smart, and she needed to capture him off guard. She slid off the roof, and got a splinter in her arm. Delilah led out a whimper and slowly pulled it out. It was bleeding vigorously, but she didn't care. She needed to end this madness now.




___________________________________
RATE AND REVIEW.
This last episode was so good, I had to write how I felt should happen next. Even though it wont happen quite this way, I know he will be proven innocent.
:)
Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story