Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Aftermath

Call Me Crazy but...

by rachh15 2 reviews

Back to the Academy

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-16 - 1818 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh no, I just keep on falling
(BACK TO THE SAME OLD)
And where's hope, when misery comes crawling?
(OH MY WAY, AY)
With your fate, you'll trigger a landslide
(MISERY)
And kill off this common sense of mine
_______________________________________________________________________

Ripping a piece of cloth from her pants, she wrapped her splintered arm and tied it tightly in a know, to stop the bleeding. Blood still soaked through, but at least it was wrapped. Standing in front of the solid wood door, Delilah began to breathe more rapidly. She could not believe how nervous she was. This was like any other mission, Delilah told herself. Tibor needed to be stopped from world annhilation, plus as a bonus she'd also get the Zero List. On the count of three she would bust through the door.
One.
Two.
Three!
Delilah high kicked through the door and waited for the dust to clear. She heard both men gasp and she stood with her hands on her hips, and waited for the dust to clear. When it finally did, she frowned at what she saw. Julius was infront of her, deliberately blocking her from Tibor. He scowled at her, but she could see the uncertainty in his eyes.
"This is a private matter, Delilah." He said.
"I know. And Im a spy. Im here to arrest you Tibor! You too...Julius."
Tibor winked at Julius, and started laughing. "Wow. Im right again it seems."
Delilah shoved Julius hard, so he was out of her way, and walked straight towards Tibor. "Shut up." She hissed at him.
Tibor looked at her, "why?"
"Because you ruined everything, AND you have the Zero List. You're under arrest."
"I must say, Julius is worse than I am."
She stopped and stared at Tibor confused.
Julius glanced at her arm. "You're bleeding!" He said incredously.
"Splinter."
"From what?" Julius asked, then reality dawned on him. "You...you...you...were SPYING ON ME!"
"Well you are technically a double agent." Delilah said simply.
Julius flinched, but said nothing to defend himself.
__________________________________________________________________________

And it takes acquired minds
To taste, to taste, to taste this wine
You can't down it with your eyes
So we don't need the headlines
We don't need the headlines, we just want
Everybody sing
Like it's the last song you will ever sing
Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody live
Like it's the last day you will ever see
Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure now?
____________________________________________________________________

Tibor laughed at this.
"As much as this pains me to admit it, I must leave. With the Zero List." He snickered at them staring defiently at eachother.
"You are NOT leaving again. Im so sick of you, you deserve a dirty cell in prison." Delilah spat at him.
"Why is that? Julius does. He LIED to you Delilah. Manipulated you." Tibor empathisized the word lied.
Delilah clenched her hands in fists, and she saw Julius hang his head.
"Yeah he did lie to me. For a long time. But he isnt a double agent. You tricked him. YOU MANIPULATED HIM INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU WERE HELPING US OUT, WHEN REALLY YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING. I LOVE JULIUS AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!" Delilah screamed at him, and lunged at him. Tibor was fast and moved out of the way, and bolted out the door. Delilah got up and ran after him. Julius grabbed her good arm and yanked her to him.
"Not this again. We need the Zero List. Don't make more mistakes." She said, narrowing her eyes at him angerily.
"It won't matter." Julius replied. "I have the chip."
Delilah stood there dumbfounded, "y...yo...youu...you have it?"
"At high noon when you were arguing with him, I had opened the briefcase and took it out."
"But you looked guilty, like you were really a double agent?"
"You looked so mad, you wouldnt believe me if I had tried. In a way I am. I lied and broke the Academy rules."
"I know your not. You are not a bad person."
Julius smiled sadly. "Thats one person."
"Actually theres two."
"Two?"
"How else did I find you. I had no idea you had kept contacted with a...villain."
"Im lost. Do you believe me or not. I did hear you speech. You say you believe me, then say things that I kept in contact with a villain. Am I both to you?" Julius looked at Delilah with kind eyes.
________________________________________________________________________

Right now, you're the only reason
(I'm not letting go, oh)
And time out, if everyone's worth pleasing
You'll trigger a landslide
To kill off the finite state of mind
And it takes acquired minds
To taste, to taste, to taste this wine
You can't down it with your eyes
So we don't meet the headlines
No, we don't want your headlines, we just want...
______________________________________________________________________

"I tried to figure it out. Tell me if I am right ok?" She whispered.
"I cross my heart Dee."
She told him all that she had figured out. That Tibor manipulated him, and that she knew that he tried to tell her something, but they always had gotten interupted.
Julius stood there looking absolutely stricken. Then he broke into a huge sexy grin.
"I knew you would figure it out. I guess I always hoped you would believe in me." He stood forward taking Delilah's hands in his. He bent down to her ear and whispered, "I love you too. But I guess you already knew that."
Delilah laughed and kissed him on the cheek. She frowned and stepped away in horror. Julius looked confused.
"I...I...I promised...Acdemy...GIB...Treason...double agent..." She stammered and trailed off. Julius looked at her for a long while and then came forward holding his wrists out.
"Julius!" She said.
"I did do things I regret. Besides Robinson really hates me, since I blackmailed him."
"You what?"
"I blackmailed him into letting Al out."
"How did you have things on Robinson?" Delilah asked.
"Tibor." Julius told her.
She regretably put handcuffs on him, and they walked into the forest towards her car. They drove in silence, and Delilah wasn't sure what to do, nor what to say.
"Julius?" She finally asked.
"Hmm?"
"How did you meet Tibor?"
"Oh, thats easy. At Lwellyn House. When you left to find security tapes, I went to the vault and he was in there apparently waiting for me. He knew my name, and told me that fear gas was at the Academy. He never gave me a reason to not trust him." Julius shrugged nonchalantly.
"That makes sense. When did you realize he was a villain?" She asked looking at him briefly, then turning back to the road. They were nearing the border of Quebec now.
"Well...oh can you stop here. I have to go the washroom." Julius said pointing to the exit. Delilah turned off and parked. Keeping the doors locked she turned to him, her face expressionless.
"You are going to come back?" She asked him.
Julius looked pained. "Wow, I really do seem like a villain."
"I had to ask!" Delilah said defensely.
"Dont worry Dee, I'll come back."
"I'll come with you, and stand outside. Emmet and Nosey are probably looking for you as well as me. I ran out of there to find you."
Julius looked at her with awe. She blushed, "well you are my partner, and they were comparing you to Ursula, I couldnt stand it anymore. They all tiptoed around me when they were trying to talk about you, and capturing you. It drove me crazy. Crazy to not know the real story."
Julius got out of the car, handcuffs on. Delilah unlocked them when they were outside the bathroom. When Julius was doing his thing, Delilah's watch-com beeped. Praying it was Scarlett she whispered hello?
"Delilah. Where are you?" Zoe's cheerful voice chirped, but still sounding distant.
"Why?" Delilah asked frowning.
"We need to talk...about Julius."
"Im on my way to the Academy." Delilah said. She didnt hear Julius come behind her.
"Really? Is Julius with you?"
Delilah paused. "No." She finally answered.
"Youre lying." Zoe said eyebrows narrowed.
"What do you mean?"
"I can see him."
Delilah whipped around to see Julius leaning against the wall arms crossed.
"Julius knows right? That we need to arrest him." Zoe asked dropping her voice low.
"Yeah, I do Zoe." Julius called out.
"Do you need back up Delilah?"
Julius laughed and walked up to Delilah and put her arm around her. Delilah averted Zoes gaze. Nosey appeared beside Zoe and gasped when he saw the two looking like a couple. He took it the wrong way.
"You were on it too Delilah!? I cant believe it. You are going down!" He growled at them.
"If you can catch us." Julius said grinning.
"Julius!" Delilah said looking bemused. She hung up and turned to face him. "Now I look a double agent."
Julius looked like hed been slapped. He frowned, "are you saying I am a double agent."
"No of course not. But to them we both do."
"Well lets get going then, shall we?" He led her out to the car and this time he sat in the drivers seat. They were on the highway and had driven for awhile when a car seemed awfully close behind them. Julius sped up, but the car followed closely.
"Its probably Nosey and Zoe." Delilah stated. She rolled down her window and looked out. Sure enough Zoe was staring back her with raised eyebrows. She climbed onto the roof of the car, and heard Julius call to her.
"What are you doing! You are going to get hurt." He called to her.
"Drive, but stay near, Im going to talk to Nosey and Zoe. When I get onto their car, pull over and then stay behind them." She called back.
"By jumping on their CAR?! You are crazy, but I will follow your orders."
One
Two
THREE!
Delilah leapt off the car, and hit contact with the Academy car. Julius swerved and they past his car, and he pulled behind them, according to Delilah's plan. Delilah knocked on the back window, and it rolled down. She slid in and gave Nosey and Zoe a sheepish smile.
"Hi." She said, and waved awkwardly.
They both looked at her flabbergasted.
______________________________________________________________________

Everybody sing
Like it's the last song you will ever sing
Tell me, tell me can you feel the pressure?
Everybody live
Like it's the last day you will ever see
Tell me, tell me can you feel the pressure now?
Everybody sing
Like it's the last song you will ever sing
Tell me, tell me can you feel the pressure?
Tell me, tell me can you feel the pressure?

We were born for this
(We were born for this)
We were born for this
Sign up to rate and review this story