Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Jay Gets His Groove On!

Jay Gets His Groove On!

by I_am_Me 3 reviews

Ever wonder what Julius listens to in his spare time? This explains it! One-shot.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 445 words

0Unrated
It was a normal afternoon at the Academy. Delilah and Zoe were done their homework and now were just wandering around the Academy and talking about spy stuff. They were walking down the hallway by Julius' room and heard a loud pulsing beat coming from his room. Curious, they quietly went to his door and opened it.
Inside, Julius was dancing like a wild man. He was doing the robot, the moonwalk, and basically just grooving to the music:
/"Do the moo shoo!
Do the moo shoo!
Do the moo shoo!
Do the moo shoo!

Kung pao
Chicken!
Mongolian
Chicken!
Sweet and sour
Chicken!

Do the moo shoo!
Moo shoo shoo moo moo
shoo muh moo shoo
Moo shoo shoo moo moo
shoo muh moo shoo
Moo shoo shoo moo moo
shoo muh moo shoo
Moo shoo shoo moo moo
shoo muh moo shoo

Mandarin
Pork!
Barbecue
Pork!
Sweet and sour
Pork!
Spicy shredded
Pork!

Do the to fu!
Fo fo to n to to foo foo
Fo fo to n to to foo foo
Fo fo too n to to n fo fo
Fo fo too n to to n fo fo

Lemon pepper
Duck!
Orange peel
Shrimp!
Stir fried
Rice!
Wonton
Soup!

Dan dan
Noodles!
Cantonese
Chow mein!
Fortune
Cookies!
Shanghai
Cucumbers!

Hi-ya!
Do the moo shoo!"/

It was "Do the Moo Shoo" from Veggie Tales, the techno version! Delilah and Zoe quietly closed the door and snickered.
"So that's why he won't let me listen to his iPod," Delilah said. "He's got Veggie Tales on it. He lets me borrow his CDs, though, but I've never seen his Veggie Tales. He must hide them."
"He let's you borrow his CDs?" Zoe asked, shocked. "I asked him if I could borrow his Plain White T's CD and he practically bit my head off!"
"Well, I guess you're not worthy of his CD collection, are you?" Delilah said, smug. "Oh, wait. He changed the song."
Sure enough, "Belly Button" was playing now, also from Veggie Tales. Delilah and Zoe started walking down the hallway again.
"We're not going to let him know that we saw his dancing, are we?" Zoe asked.
"No," Delilah answered, "we'll keep that little fun fact to ourselves."
"Okay," Zoe said, and they continued walking down the hallway, quietly snickering to themselves.

(a/n: Heeey, I'm back! So, what did you think? I think I made Delilah a little too snobby, or was she perfect? I got the idea from having "Do the Moo Shoo" stuck in my head and I suddenly got a picture of Julius dancing to it. I don't own D&J or "Do the Moo Shoo.")
Sign up to rate and review this story