Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 3

by unlucky13 0 reviews

Im not good at summaries, so I'll say it again, read the damn story

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-15 - 1456 words - Complete

0Unrated
NO FLASBACK!

Needless to say they all attacked Gaara for waking them up early on a Saturday. But once they saw I had food laid out they all dug in. I had slept without a blanket so I was freezing! I got under one of the guy's blankets and just stayed there until I got warm. Well I'm sure I WOULD have gotten warm if Sasuke hadn't scared me half to death.
He had crawled into the pallet right next to me while I had my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes Sasuke was about 2 inches away from me. "Holy Shit!" I screamed throwing the blanket off. He just laughed harder and harder. While he was laughing Gaara knocked him on the head. "Oi! What was that for?" Sasuke yelled holding his head. "She was trying to sleep," Gaara said. "Your one to talk, u woke us all up with a fricken air horn!" Sasuke said grumpily.
It looked like the argument could go on forever but then the phone rang. I waked over and picked it up. "Moshi Moshi?" I asked. "Maggie? Hey its Nebil!" My uncle said. "Hey what's up?" I said. "Nothing really, I just thought I'd remind you of the annual 5 year reunion," he said. "We use to have 2 every year! What the heck are you talking about Nebil?" I said. "You don't remember the one where EVERYONE comes? Where we always find out we have about 18 more cousins instead of just 5?" he said. "Oh, THAT one. Yeah I remember. Damn it's that time already?" I asked.
"Yea." "I really don't feel like putting up with Aunt Neeta," I said remembering my terrible great aunt. She goes 'Oh that's Goldie's youngest?" "yup" "poor thing took after her mother's looks" I could have killed her and probably would at the reunion. "Oi when does it start?" I asked. "Next Friday! Duh, did you forget it was Christmas?"
"No! I just wondered if we were getting together early or something," I said defensively. "Well no. As soon as you get on break you can come and stay with me and my mom, oh by the way my mom says you can bring a friend, preferably a boyfriend. She says you really need to date," he said. I just hung up. I didn't feel like going through that again. "Who was that?" Naruto asked. "Huh? Oh that was my uncle making sure I was going to the family reunion," I said sighing. Why was my grandmother so intent on me getting a boyfriend? I already had enough to worry about. Then I got a great idea. "Hey guys?" I said. They all turned their gaze to me. "I know I just met you yesterday but I kind of, well, need some serious help," I said.
I explained to them the phone call with my uncle and the fact that my grandmother kept trying to get me to get a guy. "Well, what this is leading up to is…. Will one of you pretend to be my boyfriend for 2 weeks to get my family off my back?" I asked. "Sure!" Naruto said, "But I think we all should go just to make sure no one treats you badly." He gave me another one of his big cheesy smiles and I couldn't help but laugh. "So who will be posing as my guy?" I asked. "Count us out," Itachi and Kisame said at the same time. I nodded. "Well it would probably be best if you and Gaara were a couple," Sasuke said. "Do I have any say in the matter?" Gaara asked. "Not really," Naruto said. "But I would like to know Sasuke's reasoning," I said. "Well, it'd be best if we ALL were in a couple, except for you Lee, maybe you'll find a girl at the reunion," Sasuke said. "Wait… that means you….a-and me…" Naruto just trailed off. "It's only for two weeks, deal with it," Itachi said. I smiled. They were really doing all this for me.
"So when do we leave?" Itachi asked. "Next Friday," I said. "Oh crap, Sasuke we got to get home!" Itachi yelled. ""Oh shit your right!" Sasuke said. "Bye Sunako!" They yelled back to me as they ran out the door. After that people gradually left. After everyone had gone I cleaned all the rooms. I also found a very strange bottle that read 'lube' on it in my bed. My eyes widened and I immediately washed as my blankets and sheets that were on my bed and made a mental not to return Itachi and Kisame's bottle they had left.
The rest of the week went by really fast. I now sat every day with the guys and they had all gotten plain tickets to go to Arkansas.
I was packing and everyone had decided to spend the night with me before we left so we could all get there at the same time. I had emailed all my friends at home that I was coming and I'd meet them at the Starbucks in Barnes & Noble. I had told them about my new friends and all that they had done for me. All of us went to bed early that night and woke up early the next morning. I was switching plane seats with Lee so he could sit by somebody. I really didn't mind. I had an MP3 and a book. I was set for 14 hours. That’s how long it took for us to get to Arkansas. When we all got off the plane my ENTIRE FAMILY was there to greet me except for Aunt Neeta, shocker. However, I'm sure most of you don't get what I mean by ENTIRE FAMILY.

Well, let's just say my grandmother on my mom's side had 12 brothers and sisters and my grandmother on my dad's side had six brother's and sister. Also some of the people were divorced and then remarried to another family and I could go on but finally let's just say I'm probably related to half of the people reading this and they don't even know it.
Ahem, moving on I got about 238 hugs from my family and friends. It was so great to be surrounded my family accents. They were giving all my friends from London a weird look. I stood up on a chair and introduced them all. Afterwards my Uncle came up looking them over. "Oi are you Sunako's uncle?!" Sasuke asked astonished. "No, I'm MAGGIE'S uncle, who's Sunako?" he asked. "Hey, Nebil. They all call me Sunako ya know? Like a nick name," I said.
"But I would have thought you would be her brother or cousin!" Lee said. I sighed. Truth was we got the brother and sister thing a lot. In fact people would ask if we were twins when we stood right next to each other. " Nah that's my good old Uncle Michael/Nebil/Boo," I said smirking at revealing his old nickname and his real name. "Haha very funny MARGARET!" He shouted. I tackled him like I used to when we were little.
"So that's how she learned to fight!" Sasuke said. I sat there laughing really hard and then I heard a pair of two little voices. " 'aggie 'aggie!!!!!!" they screamed. "Hannah! Callum!!" my little brother and sister came up and gave me hugs. I kissed the top of both of their heads. "Sissy! Wook what I dwawed!" Hannah said. She handed me a picture of a pink flower. "That's very good hun!" I said hugging her again. I noticed my Grandmother was poking Gaara in the chest and scowling as she talked to him. "…you better be good to her you here?! She's been through hell and back!" My Grandmother screamed. "Nani!" I said giving her a hug.
"I see you've met Gaara," I said. "Yes I did, I'm sorry luv but I must find your uncle. He needs to carry his own bags," she said and she walked off. The my Granfather from my dad's side walked up to us. The one who had been supporting me for awhile. He gave me a bone rushing bear hug that lifted me off the ground. "Pop!" I squealed like I used to when I was five as he lifted me in the air. "How's my girl?" he asked.
"I'm quite alright, you?" I said beaming. These people just had no idea how happy I was to see them.
He looked at Gaara and put out his hand for Gaara to shake. "Nice to see my girl has found a boy, be careful with this one! She sure can shoot!" my Pop let out a huge boom of laughter and then went on his way.
Sign up to rate and review this story