Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp.2(original I know)

by unlucky13 3 reviews

I said it before I'll say it again, read the damn story

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-02 - 1468 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
NO RECAP!

"so why did you call me over?" I asked. "Well you weren't sitting anywhere else so I thought you might like to sit with us," Naruto said. "your so lucky they didn't give you detention for not having school uniform." "I'm supposed to get 3 days to get my clothes right?" I asked. "yea," Kisame said. Sasuke pulled his sketchbook again to try to finish it. He did more still life art. I drew manga. "So Sunako, Why'd you decide to move to London?' Itachi asked.
"It wasn't exactly my decision," I said letting my bangs cover my eyes. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked. I bit my lip. Was I going to tell some one I had just met my life story? "oi Nartuo don't jump on the poor girl, she probably doesn't want to talk about it," Lee said. I smiled at him, silently thanking him and was about to eat my ramen when someone pushed my head down into it. "Grrrr…… What the Hell is your problem?!" I screamed. I turned around and there stood a girl with bright pink hair. "Mrs. Tigrent the new girl's cussing!" she said in a sickeningly sweet way. "Why thank you Miss Haruno, Miss Hearsly detention!!!!" she screamed. I sighed. Today was really not my day. Gaara stood up knocking his chair over. Mrs. Tigrent directed her attention to him. He glared daggers at her. "Have a problem Mr. Sabaku?" she asked timidly. "Why yes I do, you may be a teacher but you have no right to give out unjust punishment. If you think Sunako needs detention then so does Sakura."
"Sakura shoved Sunako's face in her lunch," Gaara said. I was shocked. No one had stood up for me in years. Mrs. Tigrent looked scared out of her mind. "Y-yes, Miss Hearsly you are excused from detetion." She walked away but this Sakura girl was still there. "Oh Sasuke," she said sweetly, "why don't you ditch these freaks and come sit with me?" "No F*cking way," he said not even looking up. I suppressed a laugh. She just 'hmphed ' and walked away. "Nice," Kisame said. "Well I'm tired of her creepy stalker ways," Sasuke said.
"oi Gaara, thanks," I said. He nodded. Kisame shoved a plate of sushi to me. "Wh-?" "You didn't get to eat. I'm not really hungry," he said. "Arigatou," I said stuffing my face with the sushi. It was delicious! "Hey Sunako! Mind if we come over later?" Naruto asked. "Umm…." I thought about this for a second. "You guys aren't the kind of guys that act really sweet at first then end up being total jerks are you?" I asked bluntly. "Not that I know of," Naruto replied with his big cheesy smile. "Sure why not, it's a Friday anyway," I said. "Sweet," he said. He looked at Gaara who was blushing like mad. "Oi Gaara don't worry," Naruto said, "He hasn't even slept over at a girls house before." "Well it's really alright," I said. "I'll pick up some Chinese on the way home." They nodded and the bell rang. Next I had gym. Dear God kill me now. I walked out into the gym and all the girls just stared at me.
"Hey loser," Sakura said. I made a rather rude gesture in her direction and sat down on the cold gym floor. The teacher showed up momentarily and shouted "Miss Hearsly! Why aren't you dressed out?!" "I have no desire to run sir," I said as I rummaged through my bag. "That's a zero for today Miss Hearsly," he said. I nodded as I found my book and began reading. 45 minutes later the bell rang. The rest of the day went pretty fast and I picked up the Chinese and ran back to the flat.
I unlocked the door and set the food on the counter. Well, now it's a good thing my grandparents got me a flat with 2 rooms. Even though there was no furnishings in it. I rounded up some blankets and laid them out in the room. Some one else could have the bed, to me it was considered rude to have all of the guests sleeping on the floor while you slept in a bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Absolutely nothing was on. I sighed. It was times like this when if I was at home I would call one of my friends or go to the movies.
But I wasn't at home and my only friends here I barely knew. Oh well at least I had some friends. More than I had before. The door buzzed and it was everyone. I buzzed them in and with in a few minutes they were knocking at my door. "Hey Sunako-chan!" Naruto said. I smiled and said "Hey." "Ok guys! Plan 'A'!" he shouted. I frowned. Plan what??!! Well I soon found out. Sasuke was popping popcorn, Gaara was hooking up a DVD player to my TV, Kisame was distributing the Chinese onto dishes, Rock Lee plugged in a radio and put in a CD. My CD. How did he find my Cds?! Itachi was thumbing through some DVDs that they had brought over. Naruto was, in my opinion, doing the most important thing of all. He pulled out 8 12-packs of Coke and Mountain Dew.
I stared at all of them. I just stood there like and idiot. "Hey Sunako! We could help you paint this place if you want!" Kisame said. "yeah….." I said not really hearing. "Ok, first were gonna watch a movie! Kisame bring out the plates!" Naruto yelled. I soon figured out that Kisame had amazing balancing skills as he brought out all of our plates.
Itachi popped in a DVD and I found out it was my favorite, Resident Evil. We watched the movie and I couldn't remember the last time I was this happy. I leaning against the bottom of the couch with Gaara on my right and Sasuke on my left. After that we all got a sugar high which was something I hadn't done for a long time. "Oi Sunako! Sing for us!!!!!" Lee yelled. "Don't want to be an American Idiot! Don't want a nation under the new mania! Can you here the sound of Hystaria? The subliminal mind fuck America!" I sang into the karaoke machine. A few seconds later I crashed. The sugar high was gone. I was seriously about to fall but Gaara caught me. "I think we should settle down," Gaara said quietly. I nodded. "Truth or Dare!" Kisame said. The last time I played this game very odd things happened but why not? They didn't exactly know the right questions to ask. "Sasuke you go first!" Naruto said.
"Ok then…. Umm…Itachi! Truth or Dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to kiss Kisame!" Sasuke shouted. Itachi shrugged and kissed Kisame. Wait, what? "A-are you two a couple or something?" I asked. "Yea, we've been going out for a year now," Itachi said. "Cool," I said. "Arigatou little brother for the freebee." "No problem." "Ok, then…. Umm.. Sunako truth or dare?" he asked. What should I pick? "Truth," I said knowing that I would regret it. "K, have you ever had a boyfriend?" I stiffened. "Yes," I said looking away.
"Lee truth or dare?" I asked hoping that they would forget. "Dare!" he shouted. "I dare you to let me fix your hair," I said smiling evilly. "O.O o-ok," he said. I went to my bathroom and got a pair of shears along with some hair gel. "Go ahead and talk while I do this," I said. While I was doing this Naruto was dared to eat shaving cream and Sasuke told us who he hated the most which was Sakura. Now Sasuke was asking Gaara. "Ok Gaara, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Have you ever in your life liked a girl?" Sasuke asked. "No," Gaara replied. "as I expected," Sasuke said sighing. It was midnight and I had already crashed from my sugar high. I yawned. Then Gaara did something I will never forget. He picked me up and laid me on the couch.
I fell asleep almost instantly. The next day I woke up and everyone was asleep. Itachi and Kisame were asleep in my room while the others had dragged the pallets out to the living room and slept in there with me. They were really great. I smiled and got up to cook breakfast. I cook 36 pancakes and eggs and bacon. Gaara was the first one up. He smiled and told me to be quiet. He rummaged through his bag and pulled out an air horn. Uh-oh……. WWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! Everyone was up in an instant trying to kill Gaara for the rude awakening.
Sign up to rate and review this story