Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

Miserable at best

by thnks4thmmrs03 0 reviews

Not so good at summaries...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 1153 words

0Unrated
I felt like an idiot working out at my usual gym. I had a stupid smile plastered on my face my entire workout. All I could think about was the night that I was about to experience. I was actually going to get the chance to hang out with him. I feel like a teenager where every single little thing that happens, I get excited about and can’t stop smiling. My mind was on way too many things so I decided to skip my run for the day.

The rest of the day went by incredibly slow. After my workout, I went home and decided to relax for a couple hours. I was in the shower when I heard my phone go off. I let whoever it was leave a voicemail because I didn’t feel like getting out and answering it. After about 20 minutes, I finally stepped out of the shower. I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone to notice a number I didn’t recognize on my missed calls list. I called my voicemail and headed back upstairs to my room while listening to the message.

‘Man, you just gave me your number like 3 hours ago and you’re already ignoring me…unbelievable. Anyways, give me a call and I’ll give you directions…if I even want you over anymore….meanie.’

I laughed. I felt somewhat bad because I didn’t answer but oh well. I called him back with a smile on my face. It rang twice and he picked up.

“Well look who it is. Did you decide that you were too good to answer your phone earlier?” Pete said trying to sound serious.
“Oh calm down. You know you’re not mad at me…”
“Ya I know, so how are you.”
“Good, just got outta the shower so I feel better now that I’m clean again.”
“You were in the shower and didn’t invite me? How rude!” I laughed but was taken back by his forwardness.
“I’m sorry, I’ll remember to invite you next time. I should have, you did smell a little foul today…”
“HEY!”
“Just kidding!”
“You better be. But anyways…”

We talked for a little while longer and he gave me directions and told me to be over at 8. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 5, so I had time to grab something to eat, then I would get ready. I was so excited. All 4 of them seemed really cool and like guys I could trust.

Before I knew it, I looked at the clock and it read 7:30.
“Oh shit,” I said quickly. Time flew by and I still wasn’t completely ready. I ran up my room and dug some clothes out of my closet. I went light on the makeup and just scrunched my hair. I look way different in my normal clothes than the ones I have to wear for the office. My stomach started to hurt as the time got closer for me to show up at his house. It was my nerves talking to me.

:Ring Ring:

‘Hmm, I wonder who that is…’ I thought to myself. Not a lot of people had my number. I’m kind of anti social like that. I went and picked up my cell phone and the caller ID read Danny.

‘Oh great.’

“Hello?”
“Hey what are you doing?” Danny said sounding a little happier than before.
“Nothing…what are you doing?” I guess I sounded a little uneasy because he asked if everything was ok.
“Ya everything’s fine. So did you need something?”
“Well, everything cleared up and so did you still wanna go out tonight?”
‘Shit shit shit.’ I thought to myself.
“Danny, I’m sorry but I kinda made other plans, so another night maybe?”
“Oh, ya that’s fine. I’ll just call you in the next few days.” He said sounding disappointed.
“Ok I’ll talk to you later, bye.” I hung up kind of feeling bad. But hey he’s the one who broke the date in the first place.

A few minutes later, I left my house and started off to Pete’s. It wasn’t that far away so it didn’t take me that long to get there. I pulled up into the driveway and sat there for a few minutes. My stomach just would not feel better and my heart was racing.
‘Damn nerves.’ I thought to myself. I took one last breath and decided to walk up to the door with some confidence. That didn’t last long. I felt my palms start to sweat, I quickly wiped them off on my jeans as I walked up to the door. I closed my eyes and knocked on the door. Only a few seconds later, the door opened with a smiling Pete.

“HEY! Glad you could make it!” He said ushering me in.
“Thanks again for letting me come over.” I said smiling.
“No problem, you’re just in time for the movies!”

We walked into what I assumed was the living room when I saw the other three boys sitting in couches and chairs. I walked over and sat on the oversize chair next to the couch.

The whole night was so fun, the guys were great. I found them really genuine and funny. So down to earth and I loved that. I could be myself and I couldn’t do that very often. After the 3rd movie ended, I yawned and looked around. Patrick and Joe were asleep on the couch, and Andy was out on the floor. I looked over and noticed Pete was still awake.

“Hey, I better get going, it’s getting late…almost 3.” I said looking down at my watch.
“Ok, if you must. I didn’t want you to stay and keep me company anyways…” Pete sighed.
“You’re a big boy, you don’t need me to keep you company. Plus if I don’t get home and go to bed, I’ll never get up to work out tomorrow morning.” I said getting up and stretching.
“What time are you gonna go work out?” He asked getting up too.
“Probably around 9 or 10, depending on what time I get my lazy ass up.” He laughed at my answer as we walked towards the door.
“Ok well, give me a call after that and maybe you’d want to go to rehearsal with us or just hang out tomorrow night. I had fun tonight.”
“Ya that sounds good. Do you just want me to call you when I get done working out or something?” We stopped at the front door.
“Yea, call me when you’re on your way home.”
“Ok will do. Thanks for tonight, I had fun. Goodnight Pete.” I said walking out the door and got into my car. And with that I was off.
Sign up to rate and review this story