Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 19- The Ring- July 25

by rejected_smurf_god 5 reviews

Yes, Samara is going to kill Kendra!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 1005 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hemingway remained by Pete's side forever. Photo shoots were including Hemingway now and if he wasn't supposed to be in them then he was on the sidelines with me.

Amy and Leslie were almost always pulled into the photo shoots but Pete, still aware of the wounds that needed to heal, didn't pull me in. No matter though, Amy and Leslie pulled me in anyways. In less than four days time, magizines across the nation were pasting us into articles called "EXCLUSIVE FALL OUT BOY GIRLFRIEND INTERVIEWS"

As you can probably guess I was the Pete girl who was supposedly with Pete. Amy was pared with Patrick and, of course, Leslie with Joe. I was forced into the limelight and People magizine took no time in reminding people I'd already dated Brendan a long time ago. A whole group of stories about "Where's Brendan Now?" sprung up in magizines as well; and then as you might guess, they made up a whole bunch of lies. My favorite was the Pete, Kendra, Joe love triangle they made up that said that because Joe and Pete were argueing over me the band was threatened to break up. I got hate mail for weeks after.

Finally, news died down about me and Pete and went back to talking about who Britney Spears flipped off or who Paris Hilton slept with. Yet the girls and I went through the guys stuff to make sure they didn't get rid of those magizines. We needed to tear them out and paste them in our "Hilarious Lies" photo book.

It was one of those days that I found a ring under Pete's pillow. It was in a little velvet cas and looked just bought.

And my heart broke.

Pete was dating someone and hadn't told anyone? Even the paperatzi don't know? Why didn't he tell me? We had just become friends again, why?

A thousand questions ran through my head, but the main one that kept reappearing was who? Who was the woman who was taking away the man I had tried unsuccessfully to forget.

I wiped the sad tears from my eyes an dtucked the ring back under Pete's pillow and walked way still holding back more tears of sadness from finding out someone you thought loved you wanted to marry someone else.

I refused to tell the girls because I didn't want to repeat what I had seen and have to relive it.

But I had to find out who this unknown woman was so I talked to Patrick for that.

"Hey Patrick." I said quietly "I think I found out where Pete was the day we got Hemmy."

Patrick abrubtly looked up from his acoustic guitar, "You do?" So he knows.

I nodded. "He bought a ring. For a woman."

Patrick cleared his throat. "Really?"

I sighed, I could just see waht he probably thought of me. I looked like a sic person. Bags under my eyes, hair loose and tangled, my clothes unchanged and rumpled.

"Patrick, I know you know. Who is the woman?" I asked.

He set down his guitar and grasped my hand. "Kendra, I want to tell you, I really do, but Pete said I couldn't. I'm sorry."

"But I loved him." I whispered. I looked up at Patrick to see if he was going to tell me what Pete was doing with a wedding ring but he remained silent looking at his conversed feet.

We had pulled over on the side of the road for the night so that our bus driver, Dirty, could get some rest for once. I decided I wanted som fresh air so I climbed onto the top of the bus but I immeadiatly regretted it because Pete was on top of the bus as well. He was staring at the stars and looked like he had just woken from a trance when I came up.

"Hey Kendra." He whispered. "You can join me. If you want."

I figured I should because it would seem kinda wierd if I just left without and explanation so I crawled over besides Pete and watched the stars twinkle as though they were laughing at me for finding out that someone I loved had moved on.

"Pete?" I asked quietly about five minutes after I had interrupted his stargazing.

"Hmmm?" He asked.

"You'd tell me if anything major was happening in your life, right?" I murmured picking at my nails.

Pete hesitated for a moment too long and then stated. "Yeah, of course."

I forced back tears and nodded. "Good. Cause I'd tell you." Then, ignoring my rudeness I climbed off the roof and went to bed quiet and broken hearted.

---------------------------------

Despite how sad this chapter was I am the exact oppisite. The school day was...you know school...and so I come home and I get on here and I check how many comments I have and there is 23 pages of comments! I checked it Saturday and there was like only 19! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS TO NO END!!!!!

Secondly, you guys got to give me descriptions of yourselves. A few did and I thank you for that. But I can just email you others who didn't but still give me descriptions people!! But I'm glad you trust me enough to write you your own story (actually it's more like a one shot but you know...)

Thirdly, ficwad is being evil and not letting me change my website. I'm currently at Facebook. This is my page,

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=605329235

So come see me anytime. I'd love to hear from you. I also have a xanga and a bebo but no one goes on those anymore so I don't think I'll put those up, but if you want just comment me and tell me.

Enjoy!!!

p.s. don't worry all you guys, though it may take a while ALL of you people who requested a story will get one. I'm not picking and choosing. I love you all equally.
Sign up to rate and review this story