Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Chatper 9

by another_disaster 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-18 - 480 words

0Unrated
November 1, 2007.

Posted to:KissMyBass

I had this really weird dream last night. In it I had tons and tons of money and I was throwing it at people from on top of a building. Everyone I was throwing it at was dancing and everything. Then, when the money got close to the people it turned into colorful confetti. Then everyone got mad at me for giving them fake money.

And then I woke up and thought I was really rich before I actually checked my wallet and saw my lonely $1 in it. :(

Comment(s): 3
GuitarHero: Hahaha. You're poor.
--KissMyBass: You're ugly.
---LittleDrummerBoy: Nice comeback! I'm proud, my little grasshopper.


**

November 4, 2007.

Posted to: GuitarHero

It's National Peanut Butter Lovers' Month! I'm so excited! I love peanut butter and it's crunchy goodness.

Today Gerard, Bob and I thought up a good plan to get Gerard and I related. We're going to marry off Aiden and Mikey. I mean, they're both the same age and have very similar interests; why not? So what if gay marriage isn't permitted? We'll go to Canada if we have to. Gerard and I are going to be related. And Bob too, but we're not sure how yet. I'm not too sure Mikey even wants to know us, let alone be our relatives, but we'll force him to be. If worse comes to worse, we'll just marry off Mikey and Bob, and they can just pretend they're related to us! We can be a big, giant, happy family! We can put a light-up palm tree on the lawn of our huge house on Christmas to confuse the neighbours we'll all share.

Life's gonna be good... In Canada.

Comment(s): 4
Sing4Absolution: I talked to Mikey about marrying Aiden. He said he'll only do it if we make him waffles.
--GuitarHero: I spoke to Aiden about it, too. He's totally opposed to it, but I told him he doesn't have a choice. It's an arranged marriage and they have to listen to us.
---LittleDrummerBoy: That's adorable. A fifteen-year-old marriage. Completely precious.
----KissMyBass: I dont want to marry Aiden. Or Bob.


**

November 6, 2004.

Posted to: LittleDrummerBoy

Today is John Phillip Sousa's birthday. I don't know who he is, but his name is on my calendar.

Frank's birthday is coming up and Mikey and I have something up our sleeves for it. Hee hee. I'm excited for it!

In other news, I have found a new love and can stop obsessing over Ray ruining my life with Kathleen (even though I still believe Ray is a bad person for doing so). Her name is Ashley. I found her on the internet. Life is good.

Comment(s): 3
KissMyBass: You need a life so, so, so badly.
--LittleDrummerBoy: Stfu, n00b.
Sing4Absolution: I'm going to try and make sure Ray doesn't screw up your life again. He's very good at that, you know.
Sign up to rate and review this story