Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate The Ending Myself, But It Started With An Alright Scene 2

Chapter 2

by another_disaster 2 reviews

Do you remember Tony? Cause Gerard does.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-12-20 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 2055 words

0Unrated
Authors P.O.V.

March 15th 2007

Gerard barged past people as he entered the building of Alternative Press, grunting as people walked into him, hitting him with their bulk briefcases. He sighed as he finally reached reception only to be greeted by an old woman, who seemed to be near the end of her time with about five inches of make-up painted on her face. I only hope this was a bad day for her. Gerard thought and bit back his laughter. The bright red lipstick drew people too her disgusting teeth that were surely about to fall out and her thin wrinkly lips - probably from smoking. Her eyes were a bright blue, which clashed terribly with the lipstick and her fake eyelashes looked as though they weighed down her eye lids. He couldn't deal with this at ten in the morning, he should of been in bed but no, Smith just had to get him an interview - by himself.

He was a little frightened of this particular interviewer, he had been told he could be a right bastard, rude, obnoxious and very sarcastic. All the things Gerard hated in people, he just couldn't wait to get this over and done with. He hated doing interviews by himself, it wasn't just him in the band and he hated being center of attention. The receptionist looked up, giving Gerard a look over and cleared her throat. Her grey hair that was pulled back tightly pulled her forehead right back so her eyebrows were higher then usual, this was close to making Gerard laugh his head off.

"What can I do for you young lady?" The woman sweetly asked, giving her long red nails a look at then focused back on Gerard. He just sighed, once again he was mistaken for a woman but he did find it extremely hilarious.

"Ma'am, I'm Gerard Way here for an interview with someone called Drew Armstrong." Gerard announced and the receptionist was a bit taken back, by how deep his voice was and the fact that he wasn't a female. She looked a bit embarrassed and quickly focused on her computer, typing in his name for the details Gerard needed.

"He's on the fifteenth floor, I'm sorry for thinking you were a female. It's just, you don't get as many men as... pretty as you." She apologized and Gerard smiled, thanking her for the compliment then made his way over to the elevator. He quickly slipped through the doors as they closed and stood in the corner.

"What floor?" A man asked next to him.

"Fifteen." Gerard replied and watched as the man pressed the button. "Thanks."

"No problem. You're Gerard Way, right?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you. You are?" Gerard asked and extended his hand.

"I'm Daneiel." He replied, taking Gerard's hand and shaking it firmly. "I'm a big fan of your music, it's a pleasure to meet you. So what brings you here?"

Gerard gazed at the man, he was fairly tall - taller then him anyway - he had bright blonde hair, spiked just like Frank's was in the back and he was quite slim. He was dressed casually in jeans and a Slipknot t-shirt.

"I'm here for an interview with Drew Armstrong, is he really as bad as people have told me?" Gerard laughed and looked up, seeing they had just gone past floor five then looked back at Daniel who gave a light laugh and shook his head.

"No way. He's one of the nicest people you could ever meet man, he's hilarious but can be a bit scary if you piss him off which is understandable. If you want to get on his good side straight away, compliment on his hat - it's awesome and he loves his hats." Daniel said and the elevator stopped. "Well this is my floor, good luck and nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too." Gerard replied and watched as the man left the elevator. Once the doors closed he gave a sigh in relief, maybe this interview wouldn't be so bad. A few minutes later, he stepped out of the elevator and looked down the corridors. Where the hell do I go? He saw a woman walking past and quickly called after her.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but do you know where Drew Armstrong's office is?" She gave a polite smile and pointed down the corridor towards an office. "Thank you."

He quickly walked down the corridor, glancing at his watch - he was ten minutes early. He approached the door and glanced in through the window, he saw that Drew was talking to someone and stood outside, he looked around for somewhere he could get a drink but with no luck. He sighed and sat down on the chair outside of his office and picked up the nearest magazine which was of course - AP. He began to flick through the pages until he came past a review on some of the albums he liked. Gerard was so engrossed in the magazine he didn't hear the door open next to him, not even noticing someone come out until they knocked his magazine. He looked up to find himself looking at the back of someone, their hair fairly long and black. He heard the passer mutter an apology and just shrugged it off. He placed the magazine down back onto the table and stood up, walking over to the office door and knocked politely.

"Hey, you must be Gerard. Please come in and take a seat." Gerard smiled and did as he was told, he looked at the man and now knew why he had to compliment on his hat it was in fact pretty awesome. It may of looked plain but it worked. It was grey with a pink strip going around it,

"I love your hat, it's awesome." Gerard smiled as did Drew.

"Why thank you, I like it too." He laughed and Gerard listened to the music coming from his computer.

"You like the music?" Gerard asked coyly.

"Yeah it's pretty awesome, do you know who the band is? My friend just randomly gave me this CD and it's copied so I don't know who it is. I just managed to rip a few songs from it before my co-worker stole the CD from me." Drew laughed and turned the music down low, grabbing his recorder and placing it in the middle of the table - ready for the interview.

"Yeah it's my band." Gerard laughed, pushing his hair out of his face and tucking it behind his ears.

"Oh right, well you have one hell of a band then." Drew replied and Gerard muttered a 'thank you'. "Now, on to the interview..."

---


Gerard closed the office door quietly behind him, making his way to the elevator. That went better then expected. Gerard thought to himself as he waited patiently for the elevator to arrive, after five minutes he gave up and headed towards the stairs. As soon as he entered the stairway, the person that had recently been in Drew's office before him arrived at the elevator. If only he knew who that person was, he would have stayed and waited. Fate wasn't ready to bring them together...yet.

Gerard slowly walked down the stairs, when he reached the fifth floor he wished he had waited for the elevator.

Once outside of the building, he walked over to his car and got in quickly - wanting to get home as soon as possible but then again wishing he didn't have to go home. He sighed and started the car, enduring on his short drive home that he wished would last forever.
Gerard pulled into the drive way, his body started to tremble as he saw his car parked by the side walk and nervously got out of the car. He quietly shut the door, walking up to his home and quickly unlocking the door. He walked in closing the door behind him and almost jumped as he felt a pair of hands on his hips. The nails digging painfully into his hips and he winced, biting his lip trying not to make a noise - trying not to provoke him.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Tony whispered harshly into Gerard's ear, his hot breath causing Gerard to shiver and the smell of alcohol almost suffocating him. Gerard didn't move, he didn't dare move.

"I-I just had a interview T-Tony. I promise you." Gerard whispered, clenching his eyes shut as he felt Tony's hands wonder from his hips down to his legs, digging his nails into the cloth that covered his thighs but strong enough to cause Gerard pain. "P-Please don't."

"Shut up, you do as I say." Tony slurred, grabbing Gerard's shoulders and turning him roughly around so he was face to face with him. He threw Gerard against the door behind him, the handle digging into his back and Tony lunged himself at the helpless man. His tongue forcing his way into his mouth and his hands pulling hard at Gerard's black hair. Gerard closed his eyes, tears threatening to fall at any minute but if Tony saw him cry he would get more abuse then usual. The taste that infected Gerard's mouth made him want to gag, after all this time he still couldn't get used to it, it was revolting; Tony was revolting and most of all - he was revolting.

Tony pulled back, freeing Gerard's mouth and took one look at him before raising his fist. It slammed hard into Gerard's cheek, sending the younger man crashing to the floor and clutching his abused face.

"How many times have I told you not to lie to me?! I know you're seeing someone else, you dirty whore. You're lucky I still stay with you, you're pathetic and need to be taught a lesson. I have told you and showed you how serious I am about this but you still keep doing it. Will you ever fucking learn?!" Tony screamed, grabbing a handful of Gerard's hair and dragging him along the floor into the living room. Gerard screamed from the pain and terror he could feel. He was to petrified to do anything, to fight back or to tell anyone about this.

Last year when he had seen Tony again, he thought he had changed and gave him a second chance. He didn't drink or do drugs back then, after three months he was back to his normal self. It started off just by them arguing a lot, Tony putting Gerard down more and more then he turned to the drink and drugs. He took his anger out on Gerard, physically and emotionally. Gerard was too scared to do anything about it.

Tony finally released Gerard's hair when he reached the middle of the living room, Gerard was curled up on the floor whimpering. A bruise was already forming on his soft cheek. Tony walked over to his shivering lover and knelt down in front of him, gently running his hand through his messed up locks. His blonde hair stuck to his face, he was sweating from the drink and anger that was slowly increasing inside of him. His blue eyes burning through Gerard as he looked down at him in utter disgust and his lips curled up into an evil snicker.

"You know I do this because I love you. You keep upsetting me like this babe, you deserve this. Don't you?" Tony asked, so sweetly it was sickening. Gerard carefully looked up, the tears sliding down his face and his lips trembling with fear. "Don't you deserve this Gerard?!" Tony asked with a more firmer tone.

"Y-Yes." Gerard whispered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir." Gerard quickly replied and Tony gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Good boy." Tony replied, yanking at Gerard's hair again and the house was filled with the screams and whimpers coming from Gerard. To hear such things could make anyone gag, it was terrifying and disgusting. How could anyone hurt something so beautiful?


A/N: dear santa this is joe from north chicago. i want a new bike a gi joe with kung fu grip and grenade launcher........dear santa, this is azi from yemen...i want a grenade launcher. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story