Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 7

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 595 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna's POV

I spun around and took a few deep breaths. It was not happeneing. He couldn;t be here. But he was.

"Brittany! Anna!" He called. I turned back around and saw him jogging towards me. I turned on my heel and started back towards the sound room where the band was being interviewed. "Britt! Wait!" I sped up. He was faster. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Brittany, Anna, it's me!"

"I know it's you, Ray." I sighed turning around once more to face him. His bright green eyes stood out from underneath his mop of black hair. He looked exactly as I remembered him. Right from the way he wore his hat to the same eyebrow rings he had worn since I had met him. Two small silver barbells above his right eye. He looked me. I looked at him. There was an akward silence between us. His hand was still on my shoulder. I coughed and he removed it as if my skin had burned him.

"Sorry." He grinned sheepishly.

"It's okay. How did you find out I changed my name?" I said.

"It's easy to find out things about people, you know." He said.

"Oh." I said. We stood there, neither one of us knowing what to say. What do you say to a guy that you went out with for seven years, got you hooked on heroine, then cheated on you? Not a hell of alot comes to mind.

"You look good." He said.

"You do too." I replied. We stood there in silence for a little while again.

"I'm married." He blurted out. I stared at him in shock. HE never had been Mr. Smooth, but that was pretty lame.

"To who?" I asked.

"Er.......Tanya." He said quietly. It was like someone and punched me in the gut. Tanya was who he had cheated on me with.

"Well. Con-congrats." I managed to stutter.

"Thanks. So, how are things going for you?" He asked carefully. I smiled.

"Good. Really good. Super, in fact. I'm here with a band that's being interviewed. Fall Out Boy. You may have heard of them?" I asked innocently. I knew he had heard of them, simply by the fact that he was wearing a Clandestine hoodie. He looked amazed, but then he regained his composure.

"Yeah, once or twice. Why are you here with them?"

"I work as their interpreter, but that's not why I'm here tonight. Pete wanted me to come." I answered simply.

"Why would P-Pete want you to come?" He asked nervously, afraid of hearing the answer.

"Well, I AM his girlfriend." I giggled, as if it were the most silliest question in the world. Yeah yeah, I was being bitchy. But this guy deserved it. He shook his head slightly, as if he didn't hear me.

"Well, that's pretty, cool. I'm happy for you. You always wanted to travel the world." If I didn't know better, I would have thought he was actually a caring person.

"Thanks." I said polietly. "Well, I better go. The interview is going to be over soon, and I don't want to keep the boys waiting. They have a show tomarrow, and they'll need their sleep."

"Y-yeah, s-sure. I'll s-see you around..?" He asked. I laughed.

"I don't think so, Ray. You are apart of my past, and I intend to keep it that way. Say hello to Tanya for me, will you?" I started back down the hallway, smiling to myself. Damn, did it ever feel good to do that to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story