Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 8

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 543 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

"Well, thanks guys! It was great having you, hope to see you again soon!" The Dj said. We all said the usual end-of-interview bullshit, then got ready to leave. I noticed Anna slip into the room as we stepped out of the booth. There were tons of people in the room, from sound techs to security to contest winners. I managed to make my way up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Where were you?" I said softly into her ear.

"Just fancied a walk." She said smiling.

"Come on you two! I wanna get home." Andy said before stepping out of the room. Anna took my hand and we followed the rest of the band out to the bus.

PAtrick's POV

Pete and Anna were snuggling under a blanket together on the drive home. Anna was pretty wiped. Pete said he woke her up and dragged her with us because he had been hiding her for so long. They were having a whispered conversation. Well, Pete was whispering in Anna's ear, and she was smiling and nodding. At one point she turned into him and laid her head on his chest. I saw Andy look away pointedly. I felt bad for the guy, but what was I supposed to do? I couldn't keep Anna and Pete apart. Not if they really liked each other. They were cute together, too. I could tell by the way they looked at each other that they were gonna be together for a long time. Unfortunatly, so did Andy. When we got to the hotel he stormed off to his room, not saying anything to anyone. I saw Anna watching him as he walked away, with a look of mingled guilt and confusing dancing on her face. But then Pete pulled her into his hotel room with Joe and I following behind them, and the moment passed. We stayed up until about 6:30 in the morning, talking and laughing about things that had happened on tour so far, like Dirty crashing a golf cart and Paul Wall spitting out his grillz. Then Pete's alarm went off.

"Fuck. We're supposed to be WAKING up right now, not going to bed!" He laughed. Anna was dosing, curled up on Pete's bed. She had her hood pulled down past her eyes and the sleeves of her hoodie pulled down past her hands.

"What are you gonna do with her?" Joe asked.

"She can stay there. There's two beds in this room." Pete said, grinning. Somehow, I doubted he would be sleeping on the other bed. Anna shivered and rolled over, a lock of her deep Purply-red hair falling across the pillow. Joe yawned.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed." He managed to say through another yawn.

"I'm going to join you." I said.

"Hell no! Sleep in your own bed!" He said.

"Loser." I muttered. Pete laughed. Joe stood up and waved.

"Night, guys." He said. He walked out, shutting the door softly. I stood up too.

"Later." I yawned.

"Bye, man." Pete said. He walked me to the door and shut it quietly behind me. As I walked to my hotel room I realized that the tour was going to get alot more interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story