Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 21

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 1135 words - Complete

0Unrated
One month later

Anna blew the crowd a kiss and ran offstage with Steff and Chelsea. They high-fived and congradulated each other on another awesome show.

"We're so good!" Chelsea squealed. Anna smiled.

"We're okay." She said quietly. Ryan walked up behind Steff.

"Okay! you guys were AMAZING!" He said excitedly. The girls thanked him. He whispered something is Steff's ear. She giggled and they walked away together. Chelsea was waved over by Brendon and Spencer for her opinion on the tightness of Brendon's jeans, leaving Anna standing alone at the side of the London, England stage. Jenna, Pete's bass technition, came jogging over to her.

"Hey Anna! Listen, Pete's in Fall Out Boy's dressing room. He's locked himself in and wont come out! You gotta come get him!" She said breathlessly. Anna followed her back to the dressing room in a state of confusion. Pete had been acting a little strange over the past few weeks since she had been performing with The Last to Prevail. Quieter, more reserved. He had dissapeared a couple of times and went missing for hours. But this was off it's rocker. She reached the door where Patrick was waiting.

"Thanks Jenna." He said. Jenna smiled and walked away.

"Patrick-"

"Anna, listen, there's nothing to worry about. Pete's fine. He just needed a way to get you alone without everyone else around, okay?" Anna nodded. Patrick gave her a slight shove towards the door and smiled. Anna gave him a curious look and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Pete's distant voice called. Anna opened the dor and walked quietly inside. Pete was standing shyly in front of her, his eyes focused on his shoes. "Hi, Anna." Anna giggled at how shy he sounded, like a high-schooler asking out a cheerleader. He looked up with a smile on his face. "What're you giggling at?" He said.

"You look so nervous. What is it? Patrick said you needed to see me alone....." Anna said unsurely. Pete nodded.

"I have to ask you something. I know I've been weird these past couple of weeks. I'm sorry about that. I've been writing and stuff."

"If you're going to apologize for that-"

"No, I justed wanted to get the air clear. I wanted to ask, if....... if you would sing with me tonight?" Pete asked quietly, as though if he said it to loudly there was no chance Anna would say yes. When she didn't respond, he decided to continue. He spoke quickly. "I know you don't think you're good but I and everyone else thinks you're amazing. I've been wanting to do this since you started to preform. I don't usually sing, but I've been practising with Patrick, so at least now I can carry a tune. It's okay if you want to say no."

"Pete...I don't know. I haven't practised! What if I don't know the song?"

"But you do! I wanted to sing something that meant alot to you. I want to sing I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off, because I know thats your favourite song from IOH." ete pleaded. Anna gasped. It WAS her favourite song, and she sang it all the time. Pete used to laugh at how certain shows she would correct Patrick if he messed up the lyrics.

"Pete? Really?" She asked. He nodded, his eyes showing honesty and hope. Anna smiled. "Then yes!" He grinned and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Sweet. We're singing first, so lets go." He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stage. The rest of the guys were already onstage, and the crowd screamed as Pete and Anna ran onto the stage.

"Okay! We're gonna try something a little different tonight! Peter and Anna, the lead singer of The Last to Prevail (The crowd ceered at the mention of the band) are going to be singing!" Patrick explained to the crowd. The fans screamed their loudest. Pete handed a microphone to Anna, and the band started to play. Anna and Pete came in at the perfect time.

Last year's wishes
Are this year's apologies
Every last time I come home
I take my last chance
To burn a bridge or two
I only keep myself this sick in the head
Cause I know how the words get you
We're the new face of failure
Prettier and younger but not any better off
Bullet proof loneliness
At best, at best

Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you

Collect the bad habits
That you couldn't bare to keep
Out of the woods but I love
A tree I used to lay beneath
Kissed teeth stained red
From a sour bottle baby girl
With eyes the size of baby worlds

We're the new face of failure
Prettier and younger but not any better off
Bullet proof loneliness
At best, at best

Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you

The best way
To make it through
With hearts and wrists intact
Is to realize
Two out of three ain't bad
Ain't bad

Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you

Setting in a honeymoon
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I wake up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I wake up next to you

When they finished singing, Pete grabbed Anna and kissed her, in front of the world. The fans, the screams, the stage, it all dissapeared. Anna and Pete were wrapped in each other, their perfect unison creating something like a stall in time. These two people, so in total and utter love with each other, sharing a moment in front of the world, completely lost in each other, would turn out to be the most beautiful thing the fans would ever witness. They broke apart, both grinning crazily. The fans screamed, cheered, whistled, booed, and cat-called. When they quieted down, Pete gave Anna a hug and she left the stage, floating on a cloud of bliss.
Sign up to rate and review this story