Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 22

by brittanyxbroken13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 854 words - Complete

?Blocked
*WARNING, THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT*

Anna watched the rest of the show in a cloud of excitment, bliss, and an array of other happy emotions. She sang along and danced around and screamed along with all the other fans. When the show was over and the boys ran offstage, she walked over to Pete and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionatly. She could tell he was a little surprised, but then he put his arms around her waist and kissed her back. Music was Anna's aphyrodeshiac, and Pete was more then willing to take advantage of that fact, if Anna was okay with it.

"You guys, quite sucking each other's faces off for like two mintues so we can congradulate you on what a good job you did!" Patrick laughed. The couple broke apart but stayed pressed up against each other. Anna kept her head on Pete's chest, his steady heartbeat pounding out a rythmic beat. He held both of her hands in his at his sides and played with her fingers.

"Yeah! You two did good, man!" Dirty slurred, a Heinekin in each hand. Pete laughed as his friend's drunken state, as it was nothing new. Everyone hung out for a little while, but then Anna put her lips to Pete's ear and whispered

"I want you." Her hand trailed down from his shoulder and up his t-shirt slightly. She ran her fingers accross his famous Bartskull tattoo and nipped his lower neck. Turned on by Anna's eagerness, he felt himself grow excited. Anna noticed too. "Oops," She giggled, "Did I do that?"

"Hey, you turned it on, you gotta play with it before the battery dies." Pete whispered back. Anna giggled and kissed his neck. They said goodbye to everyone (Except Ryan and Steff, who were still MIA, and Joe and Kiley, who were most likely doing the same thing they were about to do) and got into Pete's car. They drove to the hotel, holding hands and kissing at all red lights. When they finally got there, they grabbed their room key and practically bolted to the elevator. It buzzd and opened, revealing it to be empty. Pete pushed against Anna. They kissed all the way to the 16th floor. It was 1 in the morning, but surprisingly no one got on their elevator. When they reached their floor, they picked up the bags and walked down the hall towards their room. Once inside, they threw their bags onto the floor. Pete pushed Anna up against the wall. She moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair. She kissed him desperatly, only breaking apart to kiss his neck, then come back up to meet his lips once more. Still kissing her, Pete walked her backwards until he felt her legs hit the bed. He laid her down gently and laid beside her. He slid off her tank top and jeans, kissing every inch of skin he revealed. She undid his belt and took of his jeans, his hard-on visible through his boxers. She straddled his chest and sucked on the tender, supple skin of his neck while he fumbled to un-do her bra. He got it off and tossed it aside. She groaned in pleasure as he caressed her. He kissed both breasts repeatidly as they rolled over so that he was above her. She took off his boxers, the two of them now both completely naked.

"Peter......." She moaned as he kissed her inner thighs. He kissed between her legs before looking to her for permission. She nodded. She entered her with his tounge and she gasped out in pleasure. She gripped his hair as his tounge glided in and out of her. She moaned as he gave her a final lick before kissing back up to her neck.

"Are you ready?" He whispered. She sighed and nodded, her eyes closed in sexual ecstascy. He put his hands on either side of her and guided himself in. He pushed in slightly, testing her. She pushed on hia lower back, encouraging him. He went in further. She moaned and kissed him, massaging his mouth with her tounge. He went in all the way. She arched her back and moaned again. He found a rythm and worked her well.

"Pete...I'm almost there....." She moaned. Realizing he was to, he sped up, going faster and faster until he felt himself release inside her. She screamed out, and he shouted into her neck. He pushed in a few more times before pulling out and running his hands up and down her body, tracing all her curves. she kissed him softly. "I love you, Peter." She said, looking into his deep, honey-coloured eyes.

"I love you too, Anna." He said, kissing her again.



*Well, there. A couple people asked for a sex scene and there you have it. Been messageing back and fourth with someone (Wont mention names) and he asked me to write one jsut for him. So, there you have it. God I'm grossed out. NEVER AGAIN. Or at least not for another few months. I'm tramatised.....*
Sign up to rate and review this story