Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 23

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 517 words - Complete

0Unrated
TWO WEEKS LATER

Anna and Kiley waited at the side of the room while Fall Out Boy finished up an interview. They were in New York City after going from the United Kingdom, To Mexico, and now here. Anna watched the boys and tried to fight off a wave of nauseia. She tried to focus on what was being said.

"So, the question all of the fans want to know, is do you boys have girlfriends?" The interviewer asked. The audience screamed and the band laughed. Patrick cleared his throat and the mic was pointed in his direction.

"I am currently single (The crowd screamed) and am planning to stay that way." The interviewer laughed.

"I have a girlfriend." Pete said. People gasped or cheered or booed, and the mic was instantly in his face. "She might kill me for saying this, but I'm dating Anna Montiago, the lead singer of The Last To Prevail." The crowd screamed again.

"She's here isn't she?" The interviewer asked. Pete shrugged.

"I dunno, is she?" He laughed. "Joe, you have a girlfriend too, right?" The interviewer turned to focus on Joe. Pete subtly caught Anna's eye and winked. She smiled and blew him a kiss. His attention was focused back on a question. Anna smiled, but it quickly turned to a frown when the room started to spin. The dizzy spell was not helping to settle her stomache. She shook her head and tried to stay focused on the interview, hoping that if she ignored it, it would go away. The interveiw finished up and the boys walked over to where Kiley and Anna were standing. The body gaurds came and escorted them to the tour bus. They had an hours drive to the hotel they were staying at. They boarded the bus and Anna bolted to the washroom. She threw up violently. There was a knock on the door.

"Anna, are you alright?" Pete's voice was full of concern. She didn't answer. Pete slowly opened the door. "Anna, are you okay hun?" He crouched down beside her and rubbed her back. He could feel her body shaking through her tank top. "Anna?" He said softly.

"I'm really dizzy, Pete." She said in a wavery voice. Pete kissed her cheek, which was salty with sweat.

"Can you stand?" He asked her. She nodded and stood up slowly, with Pete wrapping an arm around her waist. He walked her to the bunks and laid her down. "I want you to stay here and sleep whatever this is off, okay?" She nodded and closed her eyes. With her blue and black hair framing her face, she looked extremely pale. Pete decided to let her rest in peace. He went and sat with the rest of the band.

"Is she okay?" Andy asked.

"Yeah. I think she has the flu, or something. I'm letting her sleep." Pete replied. They talked about whatever came up while waiting to arrive at the hotel. Suddenly, the driver slammed on the brakes and they all flew forward. Pete heard the sickening crunch of metal, then blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story