Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

24

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 1333 words - Complete

0Unrated
Something was stabbing Pete all over his face. His mouth was felt like cotton, and he hurt everywhere. He struggled to open his eyes. When he did, he saw that he was lying in a pool of shattered glass, and blood. He quickly brought his hands to his face. His face was soaked in blood. He felt himself start to panic, but tried to calm his thoughts. Chill the fuck out, Wentz. You're alive. You're just hurt. Then another thought ran through his mind.

Anna.

Somehow he managed to get himself into an upright sitting position. He looked around. The bus was about 50 feet behind him, and was barely recognizeable. It was still standing on it's frame, but it was smashed to peices, which were laying all over the road. An 18 Wheeler, which had jack-knifed, lay beside it, but a few feet away. Someone was lying beside him, but unmoving. A tuft of red hair poked out from under the hat.

"Pa....pat..trick...?" Pete managed to choke out. The figure moaned and rolled over. Patrick's glasses were smashed, and there were cuts all over his face. His nose was bleeding, as was his lip.

"Pete....what.....where......?........" Patrick coughed. Pete slowly stood up and walked the short distance to his best friend. He collapsed beside him. Patrick tried to sit up, but gasped out in pain and fell back to the ground. His leg was at an angle that shouldn't be possible for the human body. "My leg...." Patrick moaned.

"Don't move buddy, stay here. Don't try to get up. I'm going to get help, okay?" Pete's voice sounded strange to himself. Choked, and higher-pitched. He fought back the lump in his throat and looked around. There were two people standing beside the bus that he hadn't noticed before. "Hey! Over here!" He managed to shout. The people looked around and, locating the sound of his voice, started to run towards him. When they got closer he realized that it was Kiley and Joe. Joe looked unscathed apart from a bleeding nose and bruises on his neck. Kiley was bleeding from a large gash on her chin, and Pete saw cuts and bruises all over her hands. "Call 9-1-1! Patrick's hurt!" Pete said, holding in the tears that were fighting to fall. "Are-are you guys okay?" Pete asked.

" We already called, they should be here in 2 minutes. We're not seriously hurt. Pete, your face, jesus.." Kiley said, squatting down next to him. She wiped at the blood covering Pete's face. "You're cut everywhere! Pete, there's glass stuck in your cheek!" She said, tears sliding down her face. She flinched as the salty tears leaked into her wound. She kept wiping at Pete's face as Joe tended to Patrick. "You need to get that glass out. I'm going to pull it out, okay?" Kiley sniffled. Pete nodded. She counted to three, and then yanked the shard of glass. Pete screamed as the glass tore out of his cheek. Kiley tried to wipe at the now open wound, but started to cry as the blood poured over her hands. "I'm so sorry, Peter!" Pete wrapped Kiley in a hug as her body shook from her gut-wrenching sobs.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm fine. It's just blood. Kiley, listen to me. Listen!" He said sharply to get her attention. She wiped her eyes and looked into his. "You need to tell me, where's Anna? Where's Andy?" She shook her head and kept crying.

"Andy's okay, he went to wave down the ambulances and police. I'm-I'm sorry, man, we.... we haven't seen Anna...." Joe said sadly as he brought Patrick to his feet. Patrick had his arm around Joe and was using him as a crutch. Pete remembered that Anna had been sleeping when the crash happened..

"She's still on the bus...." Pete said to himself in horror. He bolted towards the wreckage. He manuvered himself through the carnage to what had once been the bunk area. There was a huge whole in the floor and the entire place was torn apart. But there was no sign of Anna. Pete lifted shards of metal out of the way. He was just about to give up hope when he heard someone moan. He lifted up one of the broken beds, and saw Anna lying there. She was bleeding everywhere, but most noticeably from a deep cut on her throat. She coughed and sent blood spraying everywhere. "Anna!" Pete shouted. He sat cross-legged beside her. "Anna, oh my god, can you hear me? Are you okay?"

"Peter.....?" She said quietly. Speaking was obviously hard.

"Thats right, I'm right here Anna. You're going to be okay." Pete said. He held her face in his hands and did his best to remove the blood.

"I'm so cold....... it hurts, Pete. It hurts everywhere!" She started to cry. Pete took off his hoodie and put it on top of her to act like a blanket. He stroked her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I know babe, I know. Helps coming. The ambulances are almost here." As he finished speaking, he heard sirens in the distance.

"Make the hurting stop, please!" Anna sobbed. Pete pulled her into his lap and held her as though she were a baby. He rocked forwards and backwards.

"Shhhh, Anna, I know. I'm trying, baby, I'm trying. Hold on, okay. Stay with me!" Pete had started to cry too. He kissed Anna's cheeks. "I love you Anna, you can't leave me!" Anna opened her eyes and stared deep into his.

"I...Love.....you.....too......" Anna mumbled. The sirens were louder now, Pete knew they had arrived.

"Help! In here! Over here! Somebody! Please!" He screamed, the tears burning his face. He kissed Anna on the lips. She returned the kiss, but only slightly. "IN HERE!" Pete screamed, cursing the workers for taking too long. "GET ME SOME FUCKING HELP!" He sobbed. He waited a little while longer before an EMS worker appeared at his side.

"Mr. Wentz? You need to get looked at." The man said in a calming voice.

"Help Anna." Pete demanded.

"I'm going to right now. But you need to get checked out too." The paramedic took Anna from Pete, and another one escorted him outside. They did multiple tests and gave him stitches. About half an hour later, after 2 ambulances pulled away, one carrying Patrick and Pete wasn't sure of the other, they told him he too would need a visit to the hospital.

"Where is Anna!" He demanded as they strapped his legs on to the stretcher.

"She's on her way already. She is awake, but in critical condition." A polite girl told Pete as she loaded him into the ambulance. All Pete could think about on the drive to the hospital was if everyone else was okay. When he arrived he caught a glimpse of Patrick being examined, and of Andy, who looked like he wasn't harmed at all. Pete was rolled into an examination room and was instantly crowded by doctors, who poked and prodded and stitched and glued. He kept asking about the rest of the guys and Anna, but no one would tell him anything, only that he need not worry. After an hour or so he was put into a recovery room, attatched to an IV and heart rate monitor, and left alone with his thoughts. For the first time in a long time, he prayed. He prayed that everyone was okay, that he was okay, and that he would see everyone again. He was interrupted by a knock at the door. Kiley, Joe, andy, and Patrick, who was on REAL crutches, came into his room. He hugged them all and made sure they were okay. then he asked what he hoped they had an answer for.

"Where's Anna?" Everyone shifted uncomfortably. Finally, sighing, Patrick spoke.

"She-she didn't make it. They lost vital signs on the way here and couldn't revive her. She's gone, man. Anna's dead."
Sign up to rate and review this story