Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dont Wanna be an American Idiot

Seven minutes in heaven

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 593 words

0Unrated
"So, what do we wannna do?" Ryan asked.

"I wanna here about this kiss. Encore, anyone?" Andy said after managing to shove Pete off him. I could've killed him, right then and there.

"I'm down. Britt's a pretty good kisser." Pete said. I pulled my hood lower to hide the smile on my face, not to mention the blushing.

"Why don't we just play 7 minutes in heaven and let nature take it's course?" Brendon suggested. Everyone else agreed.

"Wait! You have to make out for 7 minutes, BUT you have to do it in front of all of us!" Andy yelled.

"Are you SERIOUS?" I managed to say. Andy nodded. "Right then. Not playing." I said. Everyone groaned.

"Come on, Brittany! If you can do it in drama, you can do it in front of us!" Patrick reasoned.

"I did it then because I had to, not by choice." I reminded him.

"So? We're not gonna think you're like, a slut, or anything." Spencer said. I sighed.

"Fine." I said, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Yay! Ok. Who's first?" Kiley asked. Joe did ennie-meenie-minni-moe. Pete got first choice. He looked at me. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Come on you two! Just kiss already! We know you want to!"
Kiley laughed. I felt my face grow hot.

"Britt?" Pete asked. I paused, then nodded. Everyone cheered. I had already kisse him. Might as well do it again, right? Pete came over and sat beside me. He kissed me gently at first, but then I let him add tounge. I massaged his tounge with my toungeirng for a little while. When Andy yelled that time was up, we broke apart, and I let everyone see that I was smiling. Pete stayed beside me for the rest of the game. It was funny seeing boys have to kiss boys. They were using it as revenge, more or less. When it was Joe's turn, he asked Kiley. They ended up going over the time limit!

"So, it looks like we have two new couples in our midst." Brendon laughed. I sank back into the couch further. My cell started to ring again. I moaned and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Brittany, are you home yet?"

"No, mom."

"Ok, well I ordered pizza to the house so I need you to go home and get it."

"Fine."I hung up the phone and sighed. "I gotta go." I said. I grabbed my backpack.

"I'll walk you out." Pete said. I waved by to everyone, said goodbye to Mrs. Wentz, and walked out onto the porch.

"Thanks for inviting me." I said shyly to Pete. He smiled.

"No problem." He said. We stood there in silence for a second.

"Well, I better go then." I said, turning to leave. Pete grabbed my hand.

"Wait." He said. "Do you agree with what Brendon said?"

"What, the couples thing?"

"Yeah."

"I dunno. Do you.....want to?" I said unsurely. Pete shrugged.

"If you're cool with it. I mean.." He stuttered.

"Are you....asking?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I-I guess." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Then, yes." I said. Pete grinned and kissed me on the cheek.

"Cool. I'll see you tomarrow?"

"Yeah, for sure!" I said. We hugged, and then I left. Once I had turned the corner, I ran all the way home. I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed, burrying my head in the pillows. I smiled to myself. Looks like Chicago wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story