Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > What becomes of Snow?

[Track One]

by Lelion 0 reviews

Chapter one

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Published: 2006-01-21 - Updated: 2006-01-22 - 368 words

0Unrated
"Wow... such craftsmanship... It's so beautiful... don't you think?"

Shuichi peered through the store window at the small, glistening silver ring suspended by a gold chain. The way the lights from inside the store reflected the gold only made it prettier.

"It's so shiny," he stated, mesmerized, and stood from his crouching spot in front of the large glass. He noted the paleness of the silver, his black gloves tracing a line in the frost of the window. He sighed, his breath visible credibly to the colder temperatures. Yuki turned to face the window, savoring a few last puffs of cigarette before putting it out. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of the oversized coat and stared into the store, solemn amber eyes following people as they moved along.

"Hiro."

Shuichi shifted his eyes; his eyebrows forming a stern, puzzled look.

He turned to Shuichi, his gaze seeming to soften.

"You still have to look for something for Hiro." Shuichi felt his face flush, knowing the true cause. He knew that certain subtle, sexy tone of voice Yuki used was the only thing that would send chills down his spine. He used it sparingly. And he also knew he did it on purpose.

"Oh, your right... almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me," he said, secretly returning his thoughts to a chilly Yuki.

"Yeah, well, come on," Yuki muttered, another cigarette in his mouth. He pulled out a lighter and shielded the flame with his hand. Closing his eyes he took the first drag, slowly letting the smoke escape his lips.

"Yeah, I'll never get anything done drooling at every window I pass," Shuichi added. He remembered being dragged away from the chocolate store, thrown out of the electronics shop and beaten out of the toy store.

Shuichi smiled as they walked away together. The wet, crowded streets of Tokyo once more filled with the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Ah, home.

No longer did Yuki have to fly here and there, from book signing to book signing. No longer did he have to worry about concert dates and if K and Sakano-san would hit the right deals. It was Christmas. And that meant a big vacation.
Sign up to rate and review this story