Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > What becomes of Snow?

[Track Two]

by Lelion 0 reviews

Chapter two

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Shuichi, Yuki - Published: 2006-01-21 - Updated: 2006-01-22 - 209 words

0Unrated
When they arrived back at Yuki's apartment, Shuichi immediately kicked off his shoes and ran girlishly down the hall. Puzzled yet not surprised, he laid his keys on the bookshelf and removed his coat. He then followed the trail of shed clothes leading down the hall and into his bedroom. A tuft of pink hair peeked from the top of the large bundle of covers.
Out of the mound came a muffled "I'm freezing." Yuki unbuttoned his shirt, gently shaking his head.

"What?" the boy asked, blowing the few strands of hair from his eyes. "It's cold..."

Yuki tossed the shirt to the floor and walked into the bathroom. The smell of expensive cologne and Armani filled the air. Cuddling the blankets around his head he collapsed inside them, occasionally hearing the soft pats of feet on the tile. He listened as the sink ran, the clink of pants and belt falling to the floor. Shuichi poked his head out of the warmth just long enough to matched his gaze with Yuki's.

The lean form slipped into the doorway, grazing a shoulder against the dark brown frame. He narrowed his eyes slightly, blonde hair framing his face. His head softly cocking as he whispered, "Are you naked under there?"
Sign up to rate and review this story