Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > What becomes of Snow?

[Track Three]

by Lelion 0 reviews

Chapter three

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Shuichi, Yuki - Published: 2006-01-21 - Updated: 2006-01-22 - 364 words

0Unrated
"...Yes Minaga-san, it is a nice day today! And no traffic accidents to report as of yet! And now back to Kana-chan in Studio B for some continuing weather coverage re--"

Blindly he groped for the nightstand, the small clock with its fluorescent red numbers glowed at him, impairing his vision further as his eyes slowly came to focus.

1 PM.

Why did he let me lay here this long? He knows I have shit to do today... He shifted his weight and felt the adjacent side of bed for his lovers form.

"Yuki...?" he whispered.

He slid his hand over the silken sheets. Sunlight penetrated the curtains, warming the king sized bed. Piles of discarded clothes from the previous night's activites still lay on the floor. Except ...Yuki's pants and shoes were gone.

A small sigh escaped the boys lips, his lean form casting a long shadow on the bed. Shuichi ran a hand through his warmed candy-colored hair. "What is that sme...." Pausing, he lowered his head toward his underarm.

"Oh."

Shuichi hopped out of bed and strode to the bathroom and stopped in the doorway, embarrassed by the fact that he had never actually seen Yuki's bathroom before. Mostly only his room. Alot of his room actually.

He stared at the open cabinets with thier endless supply of washcloths and imported bottled waters, cases of cologne and other manly goodies. The perfectly tiled floor matched the bordering on the tub. It really was beautiful. Quite fitting for someone like Yuki.

Quickly dressing, Shuichi scribbled down a note mentioning everyone's gifts he could remember and stuffed it in his pocket. The plan was to get everyone in Bad Luck out of the way today, and pick up something special for Ryu-chan tomorrow. Surely he would enjoy some new leopard bandanas and a matching set for Kumagorou?

"Oh yeah, one more thing... Can't believe I almost forgot.."

He picked out a phonebook from under a tall wicker cabinet and flipped through thin yellow pages. Stroking his index finger down each length he searched, unfolded the paper from his pocket and added something more. Finishing this, he sighed, smiled, and happily scurried out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story