Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life On Life's Terms

Chapter 2

by theblondeone0828 1 review

The infamous Pete Wentz.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 485 words

0Unrated
A/N - Here’s chapter two. :]
I apologize that it’s so short. I’ve been super busy with finals and christmas shopping, and now my grandmother is in the hospital, so I’ll try to update asap.
Oh, and by the way, Ashlee Simpson does not exist in my story. ^__^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick sighed as he glanced at the clock for the tenth time in the past three minutes.

It was now 11:45, and Pete was nowhere to be found.
Typical.

“Heard from him yet?” Lexi asked, pushing through the swing door of Patrick’s new room.

They had moved him to a new room.
His old one had been needed for a patient in critical condition.

“Nope. He’s always late. No big deal.” Patrick smiled. The more time he had here, with Lexi, the better. Just seeing her made him feel better and stronger as the days passed.

“Are you okay?” Patrick asked her. She looked out of breath and as if she were dizzy when she walked into the room.

“Hey, are you the nurse, or am I? I’m fine, just a little stressed. It seems like everybody decided to get hurt today.”

“Don’t overwork yourself, okay?” Patrick was worried.

“I won’t.” She smiled. “Pa-“

A huge noise of heavy footsteps and a door hitting the wall interrupted Lexi.

“I AM SO SORRY, PATRICK! I GOT HELD UP AND ALAN CALLED AND, oh, hi there.”

Alert the press.
Pete was here.

Yeah, as if the entire floor didn’t know already.

“It’s alright, Pete.” Patrick understood. “I’m used to it.”

“So you’re the infamous Pete Wentz, huh?” Lexi spoke up.

“Ha, yeah, that’s me. Who are you?”

Id-i-ot.

“I’m Lexi. I’ve been Patrick’s assigned nurse the past week. Nice to meet you.” They shook hands.

An awkward silence filled the room. Patrick was looking at Lexi, Lexi was looking at Pete, and Pete was looking at Lexi.

Man, this girl was quite the attention getter.

Out of his daze, Patrick spoke up.

“Hey, Pete, can you take my bags and stuff down into the car. I just gotta sign the papers up front and then we’re good to go.”

Pete nodded at picked up the bags. “Nice to meet you again, Lexi.” He smiled.

Lexi smiled back. “You, too.”

Feeling awkward yet again, Patrick stook up and got out of bed, walking towards the coat rack in the room.

Patrick put his coat on and then sat down on the bed yet again, reaching down for his shoes.

“Nice shoes.” Lexi smiled at the blue and black Nike Dunks.

“Thanks.”

That’s definitely not what Lexi wanted to say.
She wanted to tell Patrick what she really thought of him.
She wanted to tell him that she wanted him.

And that’s definitely not what Patrick wanted Lexi to say, either.
Sign up to rate and review this story