Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

Acceptance

by road 0 reviews

Hiashi was mad at first but he is now having sad emotions and now he wants to see Naruto...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-24 - 508 words

0Unrated
"Why father?Why do you wish to see Naruto?"Hinata asked."Please Hinata,let me see him,where is he now"?Hiashi asked.Hinata jerked up.She almost forgot she left Naruto in the crowd who was(obviously)still arguing with Sakura."Follow me"she said.Hinata ran out the door and her father followed her.Hinata hopped Naruto had not left her.

Meanwhile...

"But why Sakura,what is the point in all of this"Naruto asked.Sakura actually had no reason and she only realized that when Naruto asked her.Sakura thought hard trying to think of a good exuse for what she did.Sakura then noticed Hinata was not even with them."Hey...where is Hinata"she said.Naruto looked around to see she was not there.Where did Hinata go Naruto thought.Naruto then saw Hinata and Hiashi running toward the crowd.Naruto thought Hiashi was chasing her so he jumped in front of Hinata in a position that it was clear he was going to protect her.(What would Naruto expect,Hiashi did not like Hinata that much anyway)Now only Hiashi stood in front of Naruto."Naruto,do you mind if I..."Hiashi was interupted by Naruto."I won't let lay a finger on her.I LOVE HER...and as long as I do I will protect her to the end"Naruto shouted.Hiashi closed his eyes."Do you really love her"Hiashi said while opening his eyes."Yes...I love Hinata hyuuga with all my heart.Naruto said.He said the same line as Hinata said to me a little while ago Hiashi thought.Very well...Naruto,do you promise to always hold true to what you just said to me"Hiashi asked."Of course" Naruto replied."Then...I will accept you two being together"!He said.Naruto was so happy Hiashi had finally accepted Naruto being with Hinata,Hiashi hated Naruto because of the kyyubi inside him and now he accepted him dating his daughter.Naruto was still puzzled."I understand Hiashi...but why all of a sudden accept me,what made you change your mind"?Naruto asked.Hiashi looked at Hinata who was still behind Naruto."Hinata has never stood up to me,even for the smallest thing...and today she stood up to me for the most biggest thing,to be with the boy she loved...you Naruto"

Naruto was shocked,he never new such things could happen so fast.But it did and he was happy."Thank you Hiashi"Naruto said.

After a while Hiashi started to like Hinata more and more.And Naruto and Hiashi in the strangest way always got along.It was clear to Hinata that Hiashi no longer hated the two of them.They were all happy.But who ever thought that after something so great had happened,something so terrible could befall the hidden leaf village.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So what do you think happened to Konoha?If you want to find out you have to read the next chapter.Please rate and review my story.
Sign up to rate and review this story