Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Unknown Shadow

Unknown Shadow

by BananaPandas 0 reviews

( S.A.S.U.S.K.E'S P.O.V ) There she is behind that tree again staring at that dobe. She only sees him and the whole world is nothing. Why not notice me? Hmph...and Naruto thinks he's in the shadows.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-25 - Updated: 2007-12-25 - 332 words

1Moving
DISCLAMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO. just telling you.
---------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE --UNKNOWN CURIOUSITY

--------------------------------
( S.A.S.U.K.E'S P.O.V )

I didn't think I would notice a timid dark haired girl behind that tree day dreaming about that stupid dobe, but I did. For some odd reason she never even glances at me like other normal girls but only stares all day long at Naruto train all day long, NOT like any other girl. But for some reason everytime you glance around the setting you would see her there in the background cheering that idiot on. But not me, how come? Is there something wrong with me? I know that as a person who is out for revenge should not worry about these little things. But this has caught my eye for some reason and has made me curious. Why, I'm not really sure but i just am.

"EH! SASUKE-TEME!! HAVE YOU COME TO SPY ON ME IMPROVE SO MUCH THAT YOU'VE BECOME JEALOUS?" yelled Naruto breaking through my train of thoughts.

"Hn. Who would be jealous of those sloppy techniques." I said glaring hard at him while smirking at his defeated face.

"SHUT UP YOU JERK! JUST YOU WATCH!! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU ONE DAY JUST YOU WAIT! I'M GONNA CHALLENGE YOU ONE DAY!! BELIEVE IT!!" He yelled pointing his bleeding finger at me. I glanced at where she was and saw her tremble at the sight of her beloved's blood. That for some odd reason made my blood boil. So I glared harder at the idiot and hissed.

"Someday? More like never. Why not challenge me now?"
Naruto then grinned that strange grin I hate and pointed his fist at me.

"Yes! I'm gonna win! Believe it!!!" He shouted in triumphed.

"Hn." I glanced at where she was and then instantly regreted my challenge, when I saw her fearful face. Was she afraid of me?
-----------------------------
End of Chapter one.....

ehh...this chapter was kinda really short.....
Sign up to rate and review this story