Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Unknown Shadow

Lavender

by BananaPandas 1 review

( S.A.S.U.K.E'S P.O.V ) I glanced at her only to see her horrored face stare back at me, her light blank lavender eyes shaking as my red sharingan eyes began to relax. "Gomen-nasai, Hyuga-san...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-28 - 379 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto...but i wish i did...doesn't everyone

----------------------------------
Chapter Two- Lavender

-----------------------------------
( S.A.S.U.K.E'S P.O.V )

I smirked as the dobe blindly charged at me with a kunai ready in his hand. But when he reached me and stabbed me with the kunai i poofed, or should I say my shadow clone poofed. Seeing Naruto use that trick so many times just made me want to copy it using Sharingan and stick it in his face. oh yea, Sharingan I forgot about that, maybe I should use it now. I widen my eyes as my eyes turned red and the markings for Sharingan appeared. Then I appeared behind Naruto quietly and quickly performed some hand signs for that stupid fire ball jutsu.
"Phoniex Fire Jutsu"
I muttered and sucked in a deep breath before spitting fire out my mouth which i found pretty impressive so I glanced over at the Hyuga for a mere second only to find her look even more worried than before if possible. That again made my blood boil for an unknown reason...AGAIN!!! After that I took out three kunais and attached invisible wires to them and threw them at the idiot who dodged hem by jumpping left infront of a tree. Which is exactly what i wanted him to do, so then I moved the kunais using the wire to wrap around Naruto tying him to the tree and then did the Phoniex Fire Jutsu hand signs again so that the wires caught on fire and burned Naruto slightly before I put them out. Which was stupid but I did it anyways because the Hyuga looked like she was going to cry. Then I glanced at her only to see her horrored face stare back at me, her light blank lavender eyes shaking as my red sharingan eyes began to relax.
"Gomen-nasai, Hyuga-san."
I whispered softly knowing that she nor the dobe could hear me. Then i whirled around and walked away my usual stone cold face flustered with red. Why does she have this effect on me?! How come this is happening to me? I couldn't possibly...no...I couldn'....I couldn't possibly....like her?!!
--------------------------------
The End
--------------------------------
eh.......no comment.....
Sign up to rate and review this story