Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

My Brother and His Band

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

Patricks Sister is taking a break from the simple life and ends up falling in and out of love with some members of the band, who will she end up with?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 1279 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1

Marissa walked of the tan house holding her purse under her arm, her black hair was down to her waist she was slender and not really that tall she was about 5”2.She wore her black pants and a top with a sassy saying on the front of it... She climb into her car, then started it, her small little primed Toyota coughed to life then getting quiet. She pulled out of the drive way and began driving to the airport where she was to board an airplane and fly to Wilmette, Illinois to see her brother Patrick. She grabbed her luggage from the back of her small Toyota and set it on the conveyor belt then showed the man her ticket then boarded the busy plane.

She buckled her seatbelt then laid her head back, she hated planes, they scared her a lot, but her brother insisted that she go by plane and not drive, because he didn't want to risk her getting lost. The plane took off and she clutched the arm of the chair closing her eyes tightly trying to forget where she was, she felt a hand tap her shoulder and she opened her eyes slowly to see the Flight Attendant.

“Are you alright, miss?” She asked and Marissa nodded.

“Yes I am just nervous.” She tells the woman and she smiles handing her some gum.

“Your ears may feel clogged so chew on this it will help them pop....” She says and Marissa thanks her silently and began to chew on the gum the woman had given her, the flavor was a tropical flavor filled with fruits and a punch of flavor she had never had before.

“That’s wonderful...” She says and lays her head back more relaxed than before and closing her eyes but not going to sleep. She felt the turbulence but it  felt as if it were miles away she took the gum out of her mouth feeling as if she were falling asleep, the next thing she knew she was asleep. Marissa awoke with a start as the plane landed roughly on the ground she sighed relieved that she had slept through the whole flight and not been panic stricken instead.

“Glad that’s over.” Marissa says to herself quietly then grabbed her small carry on purse and walked down the hall that lead to the air port, when she walked out she saw her brother and smiled then ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

“I miss you so much...” She says to him and kisses his cheek and sighing.

“I missed you too, have you shrunk?” He asked and she slapped his arm laughing and looking at the rest of the guys who were walking up with some Star Bucks, except for Andy.

“Hello, guys, I missed you all.” She says hugging them all at once in a group hug.


“I missed you too, what you been up to?” Pete asked sipping his super sweet coffee that she knew would make him as hyper as the Energizer bunny later. She smirked then looked down.


“I bought a small car, nothing big, and it works just needs some engine work and a new brakes and an oil check.” She says laughing then continuing. “I upgraded from my lackey apartment to a nice little neighborhood duplex, its cute tan car port and grass, my own grass.” She says and Joe laughs then looks at the clock.


“We should get your stuff.” Patrick tells her and she nods going over to the luggage pickup station. She grabbed her luggage bag; it was a black bag with skulls on it, kind of hard to miss. She picked it up
then opened her carry-on bag and attached the wheels to it then rolled it over to her brother and he smiled then they left the air port just as reporters came in with their flashing camera, she heard their questions, or a couples of them.

“What are you to the band?”

“What’s your name?”

“Are you a groupie?” She turned to her brother as he pushed her through the crowds of reporters then glanced forward and shoving them out of her way, she climbed into the tour bus and sighed then plopped down on the seat.

“Am I a groupie...let me think...no.” She says laughing and Patrick shakes his head laughing, he set her bag on a shelf and closed the doors to the shelf and sat next to her.

“You got a boyfriend?” Patrick asked her curiously, and she glanced away from the large flat screen Television that hung on the wall and looked at him.

“No...” Marissa says leaving it at that then turning the channel to MTV to see MTV news on, talking about Fall Out Boy's new friend and possibly a lover of one of the band members, she gagged then turned the channel to Animal Planet, Animal Cops: Huston was on and she loved the show a lot.

“We're not ugly are we?” Pete asked and she laughed then looked at him as he laid on his bunk that was messy and unmade. She threw a pillow at him and began to reply.

“None of you are ugly, but I mean seriously, they act like they don't know I am Patrick's sister, they knew it last year and the year before that, do I really look that different?” She asked as the officer in the show walked over to a neglected dog that had been starved and was skinnier than what she thought was humanly possible.

“She has a point, but you do look different, your hair is longer and, not to be mean, and I am your brother so I can say this, but you lost some weight, and its a good thing.” Patrick says and she laughs then shakes her head and then jumps when her cell phone began to ring.

“Oh my god that scared me.” She says flipping the phone open and answering the caller.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Yes, this is your land lord Mr. Freeman; I was wonder how are you going to pay your rent when you are all the way in Illinois?” He asked smugly and she sighed.

“Easy I wrote you a check and left it at the bank, all you have to do is show your ID and they will cash it.” Marissa says into the phone and she hears him growl then hang up, she shook her head then closed the Side Kick.

“My land lord has it out for me I swear.” She says and Patrick looks at her.

“Why don't you let me buy you a small house like you wanted....?” Patrick says she turns her head to him.

“Because, its your money you know how I hate using other peoples money....”Marissa says to him seriously, she stands then walks into the small bathroom. “ I am going to take a shower...” She says and then grabs some clothes from her suit case and heading back into the bathroom. She started the shower and made the water warm then began to undress; she threw her towel so that it hung on the rail that held the shower curtain up. She washed up then sat next to Patrick laying her head on his shoulder.

“Whats wrong?” He asked her as he watched the television.

“I am tired.” She told him and he ran his fingers through her waist long black hair. No one knew how in the world Patrick's hair was blond and hers was Black they never thought to ask why it was like that, but they themselves didn't even know.
Sign up to rate and review this story