Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 2

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

Umm stuff happens why should i tell you?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2007-12-28 - 1324 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Hello readers this is the second chapter of My Brother, And His Band, I hope this will be a good chapter but I don't know I am writing this now and I am currently sick to my stomach... ha-ha I hope you all loved the first chapter, I am in need of a fast Beta Reader if you can EDIT well and are also great in Grammar Let Me Know... I need help with my grammar and I know this, please don't be angry with me for my grammar being...for the lack of words, unsatisfactory.
Well on with the story....

Yours Truly,
Your Authoress




Chapter 2:

Marissa woke up laying on the couch, the sun was down and everyone had clearly gone to bed, except for the driver, she looked around at her darkened surroundings compared to earlier, everything seemed to looked different like it had a different emotion then earlier that day. She looked at the digital clock sitting on the dresser it read; 3:27am. She groaned then stood pulling her hair back into a clip since she slept on her stomach, she sat back down on the couch that was bolted to the side of the bus and pulled the cover off the side then curled up in a ball, only to not be able to fall back to sleep.

Marissa was getting irritated, she stood stumbling over someone’s shoes then crawling into one of the bunks not caring who was in the bed at the moment, she covered her self with the small blanket that was on the couch. She felt the person next to her move then she noticed it was Pete, his arm went around her waist and she sighed in content then dozed off back to sleep.

Marissa rolled over only to end up falling on the floor; she groaned then pushed her self up off the floor to see her brother watching her intently. “What?” She asked and he shrugged like it was nothing.

“Whatever, I am serious, Patrick what is wrong?” She asked him and he sighed in defeat.

“How and why were you in bed with Pete?” He asked and she laughed.

“Wow, okay first off I was tired and cold, I didn't know it was him.” Marissa says and he nods knowing it was possible. She opened her suit case pulling out some pants and a T-shirt the color of the greenest grass. She brushed her hair putting it up in an unusual manner Patrick had never seen before, some of it covered the right side of her face and the rest of it fell loose.

She walked over to the nearest mirror and began to apply her Eyeliner. She finished prepping for the day and went and sat on the couch, then looked out the window, as she saw they were approaching her parent’s house. She grinned at Patrick; she jumped out of the bus before it even rolled to a stop and ran up to the door, and knocked on it rapidly. Their mother opened the door smiling at her only daughter affectionately.

“Mom, I missed you...” Marissa says hugging her and sighing, it was good to be home, she looked behind her to see Patrick waiting to get to hug her also, she moved and Pete touched her shoulder.

“Yeah?” She says looking at him.

“Your hair smells really good by the way and I was cold last night too.” He says smirking then winks at her as she walks into the house, she heard it her fathers yelling and consistent put downs she stopped short of a step from the kitchen.

“Marissa! Is that you girl?!” He yelled and she jumped when he rounded the corner, his face angry and stern, Patrick walked in behind her.

“Ah, there is my boy.” He says hugging him then ignoring his only baby girl, she looked down then to her mother who had an apologetic look in her eyes. Marissa watched as Patrick bonded with his father the way she would never be able to. She went and sat on the new couch they must have bought after she had left for Florida. She heard her father and Patrick laughing about something and sighed, her and her mother got along but never really talked, her father on the other hand, would put her down constantly, and she never knew how to handle it.

After visiting with their parents they left the large two-story house and Marissa looked at her brother who was reminiscing and telling the guys about how he and his father used to spend all their time together fishing and such. She snorted when he said that he was a great man and he glanced at her.

“ Would you like to add a comment?” He asked and she laughed.

“ A great man wouldn't mentally abuse his own daughter, a great man wouldn't tell his only daughter she was worthless and wished she was never born.” She tells Patrick and he looks away from her then stands up to defend his father.

“Maybe he was right...”He says instantly regretting his words as he saw the tears spring to her eyes, Pete went to her side and looked at Patrick angrily then hugging her as she started to cry into him.

“Why would you say that?!” Pete yelled stroking her hair trying to calm her down.

“ I don't know, it just came out..”He said quickly then standing and going to his bunk to try and sort out his priorities. Marissa stood and let Pete hold her and she cried into his chest wondering why in the hell Patrick said that about her, and why would he ever go with their father's word...he never did before.

The next morning came quicker than any of them had anticipated, Marissa trudged out of the bathroom her hair astray and her eye liner and mascara smudged. Pete glanced up at her, he was usually in a fowl mood when woken up this early but today was and exception he guessed as he sipped his coffee that Marissa would call sugar and hot water. He walked over to her and touched her arm, and she smiled weakly.

“How are you feeling this morning?” he asked rubbing her arms as if trying to keep her warm, she touched his hands.

“Do you think I am worthless?” She asked him and he looked at her then lifted her chin to face him and he looked at her seriously.

“Don't ever ask that, you are not and never will be worthless. I really don't know what crawled up his ass yesterday, but I don't think he meant it.” Pete says to her and she shakes her head, going to pull away from him when he grabbed her arms and pulled her into a hug, thats when she lost it. She closed her eyes trying to hide the tears but the slipped through her eye lids and trickled down her face, and she choked out a sob. Pete had to fight back his own tears because h couldn't stand seeing a woman hurt the way she was.

“It's going to be alright.” He tells her as Patrick walks in and she looks up at him and then lays her head back on Pete's chest and sighs in contentment.

“Marissa, can we talk?” Patrick asked her and she nodded ‘yes’, they walked over to the couch and he took her hands in his. “Marissa, I will never forgive myself for what I said to you...” He starts and she looks him in the eye waiting for him to continue.

“I forgot that you and dad didn't have the most friendliest relationship, and I should have realized it when you just sat in the living room alone.” He says and hugs her tightly.

“Please forgive me.” He tells her and she nods tears falling down her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story