Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 3

by Mrs_Stump221 5 reviews

Nottellin you ha-ha

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 2190 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Hello, I know that last chapter was intense but we all need a little drama now and then. So, I have decided to make a poll right here and now, if you want a Lemon tell me so in your review and if you don't know what a lemon is, then maybe you shouldn't know..ha-ha, just kidding, okay a lemon..well lets make it simple is a Sex Scene..so yeah if you want one Review and tell me so if I get enough I will make one!!! Yaaay! Okay I am done now, maybe I am maybe I am not I am not sure yet okey fine read the darm story...



Chapter 3

The weeks passed and Marissa began to develop feelings for Pete but knew that he was a big 'Playa' and didn't want to get hurt again her emotions fogged her vision when she saw him making out with some fan after one of their concerts, he walked over to her and she looked up.

“You alright?” He asked and she nodded yes knowing it was a complete lie, but she didn't know how to handle this, you can't just make someone change, can you? He touched her arm concerned.

“Are you sure?” He asked her just to make sure he was wrong about her lying to him, he sighed when he saw the hurt and fear shine in her eyes brighter than fire works on the 4th Of July.

“Quit lying...”He says to her and she looks up at him surprised then glanced back down at her feet.

“Why? When I know you don't feel the same....”She says and walks off leaving him stunned, he wasn't able to move from his position, it was like his feet were glued to the floor. He watched her retreat to her brother’s dressing room and shut the door behind her.

“Patrick, would you be terribly mad if I told you I might like Pete?” She asked him and he glanced up at her from the TV, then turning it off and facing her.

“I don't want you to be hurt again, like last time, but if you like him I can't stop you, you are your own person but I think you'd be better off with another choice, maybe Andy?” He suggested and she laughed then hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“I am going to go to bed now, I will hail a taxi don't freak out on me....”Marissa says grabbing her purse and putting it on her shoulder then leaving the room bumping into Pete, his hands gripped her arms holding her in her place, she looked at him nervously.

“You like me?” He asked, but more to his self then her, she nodded yes nervously, his lips crashed on to hers and she sighed into the passionate kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, then pulled away, tears stung her eyes she knew how this would end and she knew she had to stop it before she got seriously hurt.

“I don't want to be hurt again, Pete....” she tells him and he wipes the tears from her eyes and shakes his head slightly.

“Who says I am going to hurt you?” he asked her seriously then kissed her again, they jumped apart when they heard Joe laughing at them, Marissa looked slightly embarrassed and Pete was just annoyed that he had interrupted a moment the two were having.

“Patrick's gonna have your head for this.” He says walking into his little room where he got ready before show collecting them so they could leave the stadium. Pete looked at Marissa curiously and grinned taking her hand in his and they walked out of the large building together. Patrick opened the door to his room looking around feeling like he had missed something then shook his head and walking out of the room and heading to the bus.

Marissa sat on the couch that was bolted to the wall and watched as Pete stared at her intently and she looked down nervously know exactly what he wanted. She stood then walked over to her bunk then looking back at him, he grinned at her and hugged her from behind.

“We don't have to, if your not ready....”Pete tells her and she sighs in relief and turns around to stare at him.

“Thank you..”She says to him sighing in relief not feeling as pressured as she once did.

“I am a patient for a amount of time.”He says to her and hugs her tightly then lets her go seeing Patrick walk into the bus, Pete looked down nervously his hand on the back of his neck, how was he going to explain why he was standing behind his best friends sister the way he was.....

Ühh, am I inturpting something?”Patrick asked nervously as he looked at them and Marissa nodded 'no' “Alright.”He says sitting down on the couch and turning on the T.V.

“Did you guys totally forget about the meet and greets?”Joe asked poking his head into the bus and both of the guys bolted out the door Marissa shaking her head laughing slightly as she followed them out the camera's flashing in her face violently.

“Pete I LOVE YOU!.”A girl scream and she cover her ear and winced. The girl had more guts than she did to tell him her feelings. “Patrick will you marry me!!!?”One yelled and She snorted the girl was like 30 times his size, he would be crushed.

“Andy! Will you sign this for me please?!”A girl yelled and she smiled pointing to the girl telling the guard to let her through, she trusted this chick with Andy for some reason, maybe because she wasn't professing her love to him at the top of her lungs.

“Andy sign this!”Marissa says shoving the girl toward him, He caught her and she grinned.

“So-sorry.”The girl stuttered and Marissa grinned happily they would make a great couple, now she began looking and saw a girl staring at her brother, they were making serious eye contact she looked ta Pete and saw him surrounded by girls and her eyes got wide and she went over to him and pushed through the mob of girls let him finish sign the paper then pulled him through the crowd of girls.

“Thank you, babe.”He says and putsh is lips to hers in public, which was a huge mistake a girl grabbed Marissa's hair and she screamed in pain and Marissa turned around and punched the girl in the face making her nose bleed Patrick looked at the girl he was making contact with. He told the guard to let her in then ran to his injured sister whom was pummeling the girl in the face repeatedly. Joe grabbed her by the arms and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her to the bus at a rapid speed while Pete followed behind quickly.

“Why didn't you let me finish the bitch off! She pulled my fucking hair!!!”Marissa screamed angrily as she was thrown on the couch and Patrick looked at her head and saw it was bleeding.

“I'm sorry.”Pete says to her and she looked up at him confused.

“Its not your fault, you should be able to kiss me when you want...”Marissa whispers almost not able to be heard.

“So they are finally and item, wondered how long it was going to take...” Andy says and Charlie (their guard) brought in the two girls that had been let in. Marissa grinned and stood holding the towel to her head to stop the bleeding.

“We need to get her to the hospital.”Patrick whispers to Pete and he nods.

“Do you think I am deaf or something, you know how I hate hospitals, I wont go and you cant make me.” Marissa says to them and they looked at each other and the bus pulled out of the parking lot on their way to the hospital. Once they arrived Marissa had plopped down onto the floor and was making a protest about going inside the emergency room.

“Please don't make me please please please!”She growled as Pete lifted her over his shoulder and he slapped her on the but and she screamed and growled again. “I hate hospitals.”She says and Pete sets her down and she signs her self in and the nurse takes a look at her head and gasps.

Ïts nothing to bad you may beed a couple of butterfly stiches.”the woman says pulling them out and Marissa sticks her toungue out at Pete as he leaned against the wall smirking at her.

“What are ya lookin at!”She yelled and Andy laughed shaking his head.

Ï told them it wasn't serious, that bitch should have kept her hands off me she is probably worse off then me....” Marissa states and Patrick nods in agreement.

“Where did you learn to fight like that?” Joe asked and Marissa grinned.

Ï used to beat 'Trick' up all the time, huh, bro?”she says laughing and he grumbled a muffled yes.

“It was so fun, thats the only thing I guess I got from dad was his ability to fight, but other than that I had nothing to do with him.” she tells the guys and they nod, they climbedo n the bus to see the two girls were asleep.

“Andy your girlfriend is asleep, she can have my bunk tonight, I will share with Pete, he has to keep a on me anyway.”I say and then grin at Patrick.

“She either sleeps on the couch or in the bed with you bro cause it might be hard to fit two people into a twin bed.

“She can have my bunk i'll sleep on the couch.” Patrick says while blushing and Marissa began laughing hysterically.

“Oh your too much. Pat.”Marissa laughs snuggling up to Pete after brushing her hair gently then brushing her teeth.

The next morning Marissa woke up to her leg wrapped around Pete's waist and his arm holding her to him tightly and she shook him only to have him hold her tighter. “Pete let go I have to go pee.”She says laughing slightly and he snuggles into her anyway with a smirking on his face then kissed her.

“I could get used to waking up like this.”Pete says letting her go and she runs to the bathroom wearing her tank top and It's Happy bunny pajama bottoms that read too cute 2 talk 2 u. like it was a tattoo...

“Where is the next concert?”She asked muffled as she brushed her teeth and peeked her head out of the bathroom. Ühh, I think its Colorado Springs.”Joe says jumping out of his bunk, 'Andy;s girlfriend'sat up looking rather confused and Marissa sat next her smiling.

“You don't remember a thing that happened do you?”She asked laughing.

“He likes you,he wants to hug you, he wants to kiss you, oh yeah.”Marissa sings from Miss Congeniality.
The girl blushed and Marissa stopped as he threw his pillow at her head violently and she scream falling on the bed dramaticly.

“Pete he hit me!!!”She says asking as if it actually hurt.

“OoO We never got your name since Patties girl is still sleepin...” Marissa says to her looking at her as Pete hugged her from behind.

“Rachel.”She says and Marissa grins.

Ï-”

“Marissa Stump, Patricks sister I know.” she says shaking her hand anyway.

“She knows me...”Marissa says mocking fake happiness.

“She really knows me!”She says hugging her and laughing as she grabbs some clothes form her drawers under her matress and running to the bathroom to hog it before Pete did. “Ha-ha, I win.”she laughs at him as he pouts at her like a puppy.

Marissa walked out kissed his lips lightly then let him in the bathroom to see Andy and Rachel talking and Patrick and the other girl talking, she grinned. She threw a pillow at her newly awoken brother and he growled.

“What do you guys want for breakfast?”She asked seriously as she laid on Petes bed.

“Uhhh, how about McDonolds?”Joe asked hanging off his bed like a monkey.

Öh my gosh Joe don't do that!” Marissa yelled startled and he sighed then sta back up in his bed the right way.

“Fine.”He says and jumps down and she laughs as the bus shakes.

“Oooo, People are out side the bus.” Marissa says looking out the window her hair fixed into a half pony tail. Her black hair came down to her waist she was wearing Petes black jeans that had a skull on the back part of them and her Clandestine hoodie.

“Why? They are press, have Charlie scare them off.”Pete says as he looked out the window his hand on her waist, she felt him being shoved and she looked up to see who had pushed Pete, only to see it was her brother.
Sign up to rate and review this story