Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 4

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

Nooootttt telllllinnnng *Sings*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 987 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Helllllo, I just finished the 3rd chapter and I am staring on this one and I will start the 5th one as soon as x mas break starts if not sooner promise.Well I hope you like itso far, I decided to add a little drama, okay a lot more drama to this chapter than the rest so yeah, be prepared for some tears and and fustration! R&R please! There either will be or wont be a LEMON is chapter 7 I need to know so let mek now your opinon...plz...


Chapter 4


“Patrick?”Marissa said nervously.

“Dude, why don't you keep your hands to your self...”Patrick says to Pete and Marissa steps in front of him to step up to her brother.

“What?You said you wouldnt care!” Marissa yelled angrily.

“If you can date then so can I, your not my personal tell me what to do bot.”Marissa says taking Petes and and sitting with him and they began to watch T.V, she laid her head on his shoulder, when he cell phone rang.

“Hello?”She andwers it.

Üh, The land lord, your land lord to be more specific is evicting you....”Her neightbor Michelle says to her.

“What!? Ohthats fucking Precious. Can you keep some of my stuff that is important in your garage, Michelle please? Like clothes and jewlery...”She asked and she heard a laugh.

“Sure how do I get in?” She says happily.

“The key is inder the 3rd brick to the right.”Marissa says thanking her 4 more times before hanging up, she went to her bunk and started packing her clothes.

“I am beign eveicted, I have to go home for a while....”Marissa says to her brother and he ignores her completely and she hugs him and cries in his shoulder knowingh e was her only real family left, that would call her just to say hi.

“Please don't do this, you dated my friend once...why not be happy for me for once.”MArissa says telling the driver to head to the air port. She looked at Pete as he sat with his head back against the seat, he only did that when he was thinking, he saw her stand and he grabbed her arm as the bus stopped.

“Marissa, I don't want your brother to be angry with us, I don't think we should see each other anymore...”He said and he eyes widened and Patrick looked up to see the tears brimming her eyes and saw her nod okay then pulled out of his grasp letitng the tears fall and glaring at him then leaving the bus wit hher bags.

“Pete, you just broke her heart.”Andy says and Pete looked down noding.

“I just broke my own heart too.”He says sitting on his bunk then laying back emotions cloudnign his vision. Marissa boradrd the plane and tears fell down her face,she heard her cell phone ring and looked at it to see it was Patrick. She open it the side kick and put it too her ear.

“What do you want?” She asked angrily wipping the tears from her face as she said those words.

“Dont come back on tour with us, just stay in Flordia.”He says and she looked down and chocked back a sob before cloding the phone again the Flkight attendent looked at her concerned.

“Miss, is everything alright?”She asked and Marissa nodded no.

“May I confide in you?”Marissa asked and the woman nodded and she sat beside her in the empty chair.

“May brother dated one of my friends when I was younger about 16 and now I was sating his friend for 2 days and he totally flipped out and he broke up with me and my bother told me to not come see him again, I just don't know what to do...”Marissa says crying harder then ever, the woman gasped and rubbed her back and hugging her like a mother would.

“Does your brother know how much you care for his friend?”the elderly woman asked and she shrugged.The woman handed her her cell phone she had dropped with out noticing. “Call the guy you like, and tell him, text him leave a message, do what ever just leth im know you love him or you'll never know how he truly feels..”She says giving her some free water.

She looked trough her phone book and called Pete but he didn't answer, she texted him.

'I love you..' is what she texted and then laid her head back her phone viberated later and she opened it to see a texted from Pete.

' I love you too.' it read and she smiled weakly and closed her eyes driffting off to sleep dreaming of her future.


~~DREAM~~

Marissa was standing over a crib, looking at a beautiful baby girl as she played with the stuffed animal two arms wrapped around her wiast and she recongized them as petes from the tattoos on his right arm.

“I love you, Marissa Elizabeth Faith Stump-Wentz.”He says and she grins.

“I love you Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The 3rd.”She says laughing.

“Our parents were crazy giving us those long names, I had a hell of a time in Pre- k trying to remember my name.”Marissa says laughing and he laughs to.

“But our baby she will live with her name , Victoria Anne Marie Reianne Wentz.”Pete says laughing slightly, they kissed and held each other happily.
~~DREAM END!!!~~
She sat up and grinned liking the ending to that dream, she hadn't like a dream that much in a while, she called Michelle.

“Can you keep an eye on my stuff for a bit longer, I have something I need to take care of.” Marissa asks and she of course says yes and Marissa catches another flight to.. Colorado Springs.
Sign up to rate and review this story