Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 5

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Not telling

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-01 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 1165 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Hello my faithful readers I am ever so happy as of now because this will be the 3rd chapter I have started today which is 12/16/2007. I hope your liking it so far, again this is chapter 5 so only 2 more chapters till all other votes a null, Lemon or no lemon(s)?



Chapter 5

Marissa walked up to the stadium and waved to Charlie and he motioned for her to come back stage . She saw Pete talking to Andy and she grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him and he kissed back without hesitation.

“I love you...”She says after pulling away and he kisses her forehead.

“I love you too.”He says to her and kisses her again his arms wrapping around her waist. Andy steps back and scratches his head nervously and then walks off.

“Where is Patrick?”Marissa asked him seriously and he pointed to the bathroom, as he walked out. Marissa made her way over to him as he fixed his hat, he looked up to see her staring at him and he opened his Mouth to say something and she held her hand up.

“I am here to stay so get used to it, I love Pete and he loves me, I don't think you have a tight tot tell me who I can and can not date, its just not right, now either you get used to it or just suffer!”Marissa says and he pulled her into a hug and hestarted crying into her shoulder and she hugged him back crying also.

“I'm sorry.”he says to her and she hugs him tighter and kissed his forehead as tears fell down her face like rain in the tropical rainforests of the Amazon. She looked at Pete and smiled weakly but every hope of happilness disiapeared when she saw him kissing his Ex-Girlfriend Ashlee Simpson. Patrick felt her loosen and he looked at her concerned,he saw the hurt and pain in her eyes and turned around.

“I thought wrong.”She whispered and began walking without noticing she had walked stariaght into Joe. Patrick walked over to the kissing coupled and shoved Ashlee away from Pete and punch him in the face giving him a busted lip.

“My sister trusted you, she loved you and you go and pull this shit! Whats wrong with you!”Patrick asked totally pissed off, Pete looked down ashamed of what he had down, just now realizing he had most likely lost the best thing that had ever happened to him. Patrick found Marissa in a corner her headi n her knees while Joe hugged her as she cried out the pain he had caused.

Patrick sat on the floor next to her and hugged her and told Joe he could go, but he didn't move her just kept on stroking her hair. Joe had anger and wanton in his eyes, the secret was that he had loved Marissa for a little over a year now and he couldn't believe Pete let lust get to him the way it did right in front of her.

“You guys have a concert to do, I'll be fine...”Marissa says standing and shoving passed Pete as he walked passed her to begin the concert. After the show was ended Patrick found her on the bus listen to Three Days Grace Gone Forever on full blast.

'don't know whats going on,
don't know what went wrong
feels like a hundred years, I
still cant believe your gone.

So i'll stay up all night
with these blood shot
eyes,while these walls
surround me with the
Story of our life....

I feel so much better
now that your gone forever,
tell my self that I don't miss
you at all. Not lying denying
that I feel so much better now
that your gone forever.

Now things are coming clear,
and I don't need you here
in this world around me
Im glad you disiapeared

So ill stay out all night,
and f**king fight, until
the morning comes, I'll
forget about our life.

I feel so much better
now that your gone forever,
tell my self that I don't miss
you at all. Not lying denying
that I feel so much better now
that your gone forever.

The first time you screamed at me
I should have made you leave, I
should've know it could be some
much better, I hope your missing me,

I hope i've made you see that im gone
forever and now its coming clear
that I don't need you here and In
this world around me im glad you
disiapeared.

I feel so much better
now that your gone forever,
tell my self that I don't miss
you at all. Not lying denying
that I feel so much better now
that your gone forever.

And now your gone forever
and now your gone forever.'

The song ended and she broke down into a heap of sobs and Joe was the ifrst one to her side and he rocked her back and forth trying to calm her down. He stroked her hair slowly and kissed the top of her head lightly , tears brimmed his eyes, he hated Pete for doing this to her...

“I came back for him, I was going to let him have me...”She cried into his chest as the song began to play again, he looked at Patrick who turned it off and they finally realized how much of a mess she really was, when she fell asleep on joes chest and he laid his head on top of hers.

“Lets get her into bed.”Patrick says and Joe nods looking at Patrick so he could put her in Patricks bed but as soon as he laid her down she opened her eyes. “Dont leave me, Joe?”she whispers and he looks at Patrick a faint blush tainting his cheeks and Patrick nods and he picks her up again but this putting her on his bed and then climbing with her, she snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arm around her combing his fingers through her hair, making her fall asleep again.

When morning shown through the blinds Joe leaned over over and shut them making it darker and her felt her hold him tighter to her her wrapped his arm around her as he flet her start to cry again.

“He isn't worth the tears...”Joe says to her kissing the top of her head only to end up kissing her lips when she looked at him, he pulled away startled. Only to feel her lips on his, he didn't hesitate one bit the woman of his dreams was kissing him of free will. He pulled away and she looked away.

“I cant be your rebound.”He says to her and jumps out of his bunk and goes into the food area and sits at the kitchen table. Marissa sat up and covered her eyes sighing.
Sign up to rate and review this story