Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 6

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Not telling

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-01 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 1653 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6

2 weeks had past since the night Pete had broken Marissa's heart and she had found peace in Patricks liquor cabnet once he had left for a concert one night. Pete walked into the bus after the concert to grab his jacket so he could head off to a club to see Marissa looking at him intently.

“So, why are you here?”She slurred and he raised nd eyebrow.

“Just grabbing my jacket...are you drunk?”He asked and he giggled.

“Maybe a little bit, why don't you come see for your self.”She says seductivly and he walks over to her throwing his jacket on the tabl beside them and putting his hands on her waist and looking into her eyes.

“Your hammered.”He says and she pressed her lips to his, he heasitates at first then gave in completely, picking her up into his arms laying her on his bunk that was made messily, he pressed kisses down her throat earning a groan from her as she slide his shirt off of him.

“We shouldnt.”He says to her but she quiets him with her lips and takes her own shirt off,he dipped his head down kisses her colar bone and then kissing her lips again.He unbuckled his pants and threw them on the floor doing the same to her skirt and other undergarmants.
The rest went pretty quick, she felt pain then not very far behind she found her release and then drifted off to sleep. She awoke to the voices of the guys hovering over her she whimpered.

“What the fuck do yall want?!”She yelled then instantly regretting it when she covered her ears suffering from a severe hangover.

“You slept with Pete, you know that right?”Andy asked seriously as he handed her , her black robe with skulls on it. “No I didn't....”Marissa laughs slightly, then looking to her right to see it was true, she pulled the robe on then stood, looking at the man that was in the bed beside her, tears flooded her eyes as she began to remember.

“He took advantage of me.”She says walking over to the bathroom to wash her face off and calm down.

“You drank all of my liquor....”Patrick says looking in the cabnet and sighed.

“Thats why he was able to do this....”He says shaking his head and Joe looked at her shakingh is head also then jumping onto his bunk to figure out what was more important in his life, a girl he would never have or his sanity.

“Pete, wake up. Pete, wake up.”Marissa said shaking him and he looked at her angrily.

“What do you want?”he asked and she snorted.

“Not that you have anyright to be mad at me but anyway, did you use protection last night?”She asked and he nodded no.

“Fuck!”She yelled sitting down in her skirt and tank top her head in her hands, she felt his hand touch her shoulder and she looked back at him.

Ïf you are pregnant I wont just leave you like that, it would be wrong....”He says and she nods agreeing that it would be indeed very wrong.

“So how are we gonna go about this?” She says as she sees Joe, in reality, she wasn't over Pete but she also had some feeligns for Joe and hated her self for it everyday.

“Just act like everything is normal, and we will deal with it if you turn out to be having my baby, then we will deal with everything, but right now its too soon to tell.”Pete says to her kissing her cheeck then getting dressed.

“Pete, whats between us right now?” Marissa asked softly and he looked at her and smirked.

“What ever you want to be...i still love you”He says to her and she smiles and hugs him tightly and he kisses the top of her head, Patrick walked into the back of the bus to see them hugging and sighed knowing Pete was only going to break her heart in the end.

“So you two are a couple again?”Patrick asked and Marissa nodded slightly then let go of Pete then walked to the front of the tour bus to take some paine killers for her killer headache from drinking so much the night before.

“Damn it...”Marissa heard Joe swear and she looked at him concerned and he looked down trying not to meet her gaze. “Are you alright?” Marissa asked him and he nodded still not looking at her not wanting to see what he could never have.....ever....

“Joe about that kiss, I am sorry I shouldnt have lead you on like that I was so upset I couldn't cvontrol my emotions, I am so sorry.”She tells him and he shrugs it off.

“fien then ignore me, what ever, its not like you even cared about me anyway...”Marissa said then walked off the bus to see cameras flashing in her face and people asking her questions.

“What are you to Peter Wentz and Joe Trohman?” One asked

Äre you and Peter Wentz engadged?”Another asked.

“Where you and Joe Troman going out?”A couple of them asked and she just kept walking acting as if they wernt there until some one grabbed her arm. She yelped as she was pulled into a allry way but some stranger.

“Do you have some money on you?” Asked the person she recongized as Brendon Urie and she slappedh im on the arm “You scared the shit out of me!”She yells and he laughs slightl and hs opens her purse.

“I have a 20 why?”She asks and he shrugs.

“I wanted to buy something but forgot my wallet in the hotel, saw you were being tackled by the press and though I would help a friend out...”He says laughing slightly.

“So you and Pete are back together, Damn I was gonna ask you out...”He says running his fingers throguh her long black hair, she started to feel uncomfertable.

“Well I should be going now.” She says handing him the twenty then going to leave when he grabbed her arm again.

“Awww, why don't you have lunch with me, its a friendly date, I promise.”He says to her holding his hands up in defense.

“Alright I guess just let me text Patrick so he knows where I am....”She says and pulls her cell phone out and texts Pete and Patrick..

'Help, StarBucks, Brendon Urie, now....' she trusted them to understand this message.

“Alright lets go...”She says smiling and his hand grips her waist as they walk out form the alley way and int to starbucks, she buys him a coffe with creamer and she buys her slef a hot coco.

“Thanks, i'll pay you back.”he says to her and she grins.

Ïts alright.”She states seeing Patrick and Pete walking, she sighed in relief.

“Whoa, you said you were going to starbucks, we didn't think you would be in this one....”Pete says kissing her cheek lightly a blush tainted her cheeks.

“Whats up brendon, trying steal my girl friend?”Pete joked but in all realitly knowing it was true.

“What if I am.”He says laughing nervously.

“I'd kick your ass.”Pete laughs and she grabs him hand squeezing it reassuringly.

“Well, go get your drinks, I will talk with Brendon.”Marissa said and they nodded.

“I don't think its a coincidence that they came here around the same time we did, do you?”Brendon asked looking up and she looked at him fear written across her face.

“you think I asked them to come here?”She laughs and he nods yes.

“Well your wrong...I told them where I was going to be and thats that, if they came here it was of their own free will.” Marissa told him and he nodded starting to believe herm, as the guys sat down with them.

“So Bren, we heard Panic is going to have a new CD out sometime next year am I right?” Patrick as sipping his moca latté.

“Yes you are, its going to be more different than out last Cd.”he says glancing at Marissa then sipping his coffee.

“What do you mean by different?”Pete asked while holding Marissa's hand.

“Its not as perverted, we have had some inspiration for this Cd, a lot of it is random but some of it is also about love and what we do in order to ger what we want, even if it mean making that thing or someone love you by removing the object of intrest so that it wont be a problem anymore.”Brendon said and Marissa stood and grabbed her purse pulling Bredon to the side.

“What are you getting at?!”She says to him angrily.

“What do you mean?”he asked innocently as Pete and Patrick watched them.

“you know what forget this ever happened, guys I am going back to the bus.” She says then walks out of the café. “Wonder whats got her so uptight?”Brendon asked curiously but still smirking slightly.

“Yeah, I wonder.”Patrick says sarcasticly.

“I better go make sure she is okay.”Pete says standing up and taking his leave to go and find Marissa, he entered the bus to see her with her head in her hands and her hair covering her face.

“whats wrong?”He asked her curiously.

“He is crazy, before you guys showed up he was hitting on me, it was so scary its not even
funny.” Marissa tells him and he strokes her hair softly then kisses her and she sighs into the kiss as she leans into it, giving in to him ultimatley.

“I'll protect you.”Pete says kissing her again then letting her go and turning on the T.v...
Sign up to rate and review this story