Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 7

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

Still not telling

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 1415 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7

Two months had passed and Marissa was hunched over the toilet with Pete holding her hair back as she emptied the contents of her stomach into the bowl. She groaned and leaned her head back and then stood with the help of Pete.

“I am going to make a doctors appointment.”She says after she brushed her teeth for the 3rd time that morning.Pete nodded and then went to tell Patrick what was going on.

“Pete we have to go now, the doctor said this is the only slot open.” She said to him and he grabbed their coats and walked out of the hotel room and then left for the doctors, once they reached the clinic Marissa sat in a chair next to the nearest trash can just in case.

(MPOV)
“Ms.Stumph?”A woman asked and I stood taking Petes hand in mine and we walked into the back room where the doctor examined me, he first felt my stomach then asked me if I had ate something that disagreed with my sotmach and I nodded no, he had the nurse take some blood and said I was completely healthy and would call me if they found anything wrong, he smiled then let us leave.

“Pete do you think I am?”I asked as we go into the car and he smiled nodding yes.

“Me too.”I say kissing him as we pulled out of the parking lot my cell phone began to ring.

“Hello?”I say answering it.

“Hey, its Brendon, do you wanna go get some ice cream I have noting to do and I was just calling to ask.”He says into the phone and I looked at Pete.

“I was just about to go home I am not feeling well today and we are just leaving the doctors. Sorry, maybe aother time.”I say to him and he laughs.

“Alright, well feel better, I don't like it when your sick.”He says then hangs up.

“Who was it?”Pete asked slightly curious.

“Brendon, he wanted to take me for ice cream.” I say to him and he sighs touching my hand then squeezed it slightly letting me know it was okay.

“We should get home.”I tell him and we drive back to the hotel and then slowly but surely made our way up the stairs, people were crowding us asking questions that seemed to make no sense to me at all.

“Are you and Patrick Stump going out?”One asked.

“What is the relationship between you and Joe Troman?”Another asked and she turned around.

“I am not going out with Patrick Stump for one very very good reason he is my Freaking brother okay so leave me the hell alone!”I yelled finially getting angry then getting into the elevator, Pete wraped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest sighing then closing my eyes as we entered the hall that lead to our room.

“Hey guys,we're back!”I yell and they look up, I look at Joe, then down at my feet.

“Joe, can we talk for a minute?” I ask him and he nods yeah and smiles at me slightly as we walk into my bedroom and kick Pete out laughing.

“Joe, about what happened, I do like you but I like Pete too. I don't know what I can do with this....”I say shaking my head sighing then letting the tears pour down my face, Joe wrpped his arms around me and laid his head ontop of mine.

“Its alright, I found someone her name is Keltie she is nice, but there is something about her that makes me happy, and iam super happy for you and Pete.” Joe says to me and I sigh in relief.

“I am happy for you Joe.”I tell him and he smiles as I stand and hug him again.

“Me and Pete might be having a baby..”I tell Joe and he smiles slightly.

(PetePOV)

“Patrick if she IS pregnant I wont know how to handle it.I might end up leaving her because I get so scared and I want you to stop me from doing that...”I tell Marissa's brother and he nods agreeing on the idea.

“You wont leave my sister, you do and I break your neck.”Patrick tells me and I laugh slightly nervous.

“I am just as scared as you Pete.”I hear Marissa say as she sits next to me taking my hand in hers.

“I know, but it doesn't seem real...”I tell her and she nods kissing my cheek and going into the kitchen to get some hot tea to drink.I look at Patrick then at my phone when I heard it ring I looked at the number, it was the doctor. I sighed then opened the side kick.

“Hello?”

“May I speak with Mr.Wentz?”He asked and she sighed.

“This is him.”He tells the man over the phone.

“Well, this may be a surprise but the two of you are not expecting she just has a stomach virus.”He tells Pete and he smiles relived.

“Thank you.” Pete says into the phone seeing Marissa standing in front of him.

“Well, what did he say?”She asked curiously.





MPOV

“You just have stomach virus and, if you get me sick I will harm you in ways you could never imagine.” Pete says laughing as they hug happily he feels her cell phone viberate in her pocket and looks down, she sighed then answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Its Brendon again, maybe I could bring you some soup to make you feel better or something, I want you to get better soon so we can have that ice cream...” He says suggestively.

“Oh well, we could now but I don't know if you want to be around me I kinda have a stomach virus.” Marissa says just giving in knowing he would bug her about it until she went to get ice cream with him.

“Oh I wouldnt mind, me at the ice cream shop down town, the one by the bakery.”He tells me and I sigh.

“Alright, see you there.”I say nervously the ntell the guys where I would be and how long I should be out and if I am not back in that amount of time to come find me.

I pulled into the parking place and saw Brendon stand and wave to me, I smiled then walked into the small ice cream café.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” He asked hugging me but I hugged him back smiling he seemed normal today. “Oh way better than this morning actually.” I tell him and he smiles happily.

“Thats great.”He says and I feel his hand touch mine and I look at his hand then pull mine away.

“Brendon-”I say but feel his lips on mine I pull away looking at him angrily.

“Marissa, I like you a lot and I feelt the pain of it every day know that Pete Wentz got to you before I did.”He says to me andi stand and press speed dial 2 which was Pete.

“Brendon I cant do that to Pete I am in love with him and I wont leave him unless he absolutely wants me to, and even then it would kill me to do it.” I say and I look at my phone to see he had answered it and was probably on his way.

“You called him...”He states and grabs me by the wrist I try to get away but he pulls me out of the ice cream shop looking for his car and he opened the passenger seat door and shoved me in when Pete pulled up behind his car making it impossible to pull out.

“Marissa come on.”Pete says grabbing my arm and I hug him and Brendon growls angrily, Pete puuts me in the car then shuts the door. I saw him starting to yell at Brendon. I looked down tears brimming my eyes.

“Stay away from her!”Pete yells as he gets in the car.

“Are you alright?”He asked and I nodded, he kissed me and I sighed loving the feel of his lips against mine.
“I love you.”I tell him and he smiles.

“I love you too.”He says and I close my phone as we pull away from the ice cream store.
Sign up to rate and review this story