Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Kaida

Rabbit's Requiem

by sangovengence 0 reviews

AN ADORABLE FILLER CHAPTER!!! A fuming Arisa stumbles upon a group of boys harrassing another boy. Who's the boy??? Why it's everyone's favorite rabbit; Momiji!!! Megumi and Saki had plans, but ...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Arisa,Hatsuharu,Kisa,Megumi,Momiji,Saki - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 5768 words

1Moving
YAY!!!
Okay, in case you haven't heard from my other stories, THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER!!!
Even though people don't generally like filler anything, please give it a shot.
I wanted my story to be original so I came up with a COMPLETELY ORIGINAL PAIRING!!!
It's Momiji/Arisa
Also, there's Megumi/Kisa in there too.
Interested yet???
PLEASE READ!!!

Anime Freakette
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After leaving the appartment, Arisa felt a bit lonely. She needed someone to talk to, but who??? Tohru and Hatori had left to tell everyone else, and Hana left her a few minutes ago to go grocery shopping. Now, she just mumbled to herself and stared
blankly at the world as she made her way through the city streets.

"That damn Hatori." she mumbled. "Who does he think he is??? Hugging me like that, making me cry... Pff!!! He can rot in hell for all I care." She sighed. It didn't matter how many times she told him or anyone else, Tohru wasn't going to leave him.
She loved him way too much for that. "What the hell does that girl even see in a pervy old man like him?!? Huh?!?"

She balled her fists and gritted her teeth.

"Haha!!!" There was some commotion from the alleyway on herleft. "What's a boy doing wearing girl's clothes???"

Arisa squinted her eyes to focus on the group of boys. They were in their teens still, probably somewhere around fifteen or sixteen. They had rips in their jeans and each had a tough look to them.

A gang.

She couldn't see the boy; he'd apparently been pushed into the wall beside a garbage can, which blocked her view. Whoever he was, he couldn't have been too tough.

"Hey!!!" Arisa shouted at the boys. "Leave 'em alone!!!"

They stopped their harrassment to look at the tall blond who was making her way toward them.

"And what if we don't???" one of the taller boys asked.

The shortest boy in the group cocked his head and narrowed his eyes.

"I'll beat the crap outta ya!!!"

"I'd like to see you try..." The boy took a step forward, but was stopped by the boy who was staring at her. "What's the matter, Leader-sama???"

"This girl used to be in my sister's gang." he said cooly, removing his arm. "She's the one who knocked out my sisters front teeth."

Arisa thought for a moment. "So that was your sister???" she asked daringly. "Did she ever get those things fixed???" She knew who the boy was talking about. Back in the day, the girl was the leader of her gang. She was tought, fiery, and short
tempered, like Arisa. Only Arisa was tougher. The day she quit her gang, she managed to get a punch in on one of the girl's attacking her. It knocked out the leader's front teeth.

"Listen... we don't want any trouble, now." the obviously more sensible boy stated, raising his arms in defeat. "We'll leave, just don't hurt us."

"Get outta here!!!"

With that, the boys scattered away, too afraid to say anything else. They had all met their leader's sister, and she wasn't a force to be recconed with. Anyone who could deal that much damage to someone as strong as her should be contained.


"You okay???" Arisa asked, stopping before the rusty garbage can.

"Ja!!!"

She stopped. A foreigner???

The boy stepped away from the wall and came into her view. "Ah!!! Uo-chan!!!" he called merilly, leaping toward his savior and embracing her tightly. He had grown quite a bit since she first met him. When she first saw the boy, he came about
shoulder-height. Now the top of his head was equal with her bottom lip.

"Momiji!!!" She didn't hug him back. Instead, she just stood there in surprise. She still wasn't used to his 'glomping-attacks' and she didn't think she ever would be.

The blond stepped back and smiled brightly.

Although he wore the boys' uniform at school, he preffered to dress in girls' clothes.

A light jean jacket covered up a pink blouse that was decorated in glitter and strange designs. He liked shorts better, but he wore a pair of tight, multi-colored pants instead because of the cold weather.

Arisa remembered how weird she thought he was when she first met him.

He was such a cute, girly-looking boy with big brown eyes, bleach blond hair, and a tiny attention span. While the attention span never did get any longer, his appearance changed quite a bit. He didn't look quite as chilish, but rather kind of
prince-like. Although, he still didn't look his age and could easily be mistaken as a twelve year-old girl.

He opened his eyes. "Uo-chan!!! Did you hear the news about Tohru???" he asked happily.

She smiled slightly and nodded her head. "Ya. But when did you find out about it???"

"Just now!!! I went over to Yuki's house to give him back a CD and Tohru and Hari were there. They told us the news and I'm really excited about it!!! Aren't you???"

"I guess..." She looked away.

Momiji's smile dimmed. He knew something was wrong by the tone of her voice. It wasn't excitement he heard, but rather disappointment. Even though they didn't talk much, Uo was his friend and he didn't want to see her disappointed.

"I know!!!" he exclaimed, smile brightening once again. He began rocking himself back and forth on his heels. "I was gonna go to the amusement park 'cause today's the last day and they're having a sale on tickets. Wanna come???"

She looked into his bright, cheery eyes. Did he always smile??? Wasn't there a time when he wasn't happy???

Despite thinking he was an annoying little brat, she didn't want to be alone today. "Sure."

"Yay!!!" he exclaimed, glomping poor Uo once again.

She sighed. This is gonna be a long day...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The two paid for their tickets seperately, much to Momiji's chagrin. He wanted to pay for Uo so she wouldn't waste her money, but she thought that if he did, it'd seem like they were on a date. She was only going so she wouldn't have to spend the day alone. And if she saw someone she liked, like Hatsuharu or Megumi, she'ditch the little spaz and take off with them.

"Oh!!! Let's go on that ride!!!" He pointed to a machine that looked like a rainbow with seats on it. "I'm finally tall enough to ride this year!!!"

She shrugged, then followed the blond up to the ride.

Since it was the last day before the park closed until April, she expected there to be a lot more people. But the lines were very small and there weren't a lot of people on staff, either. Maybe it's just early...

After riding the damn thing over a dozen times, she puked in the garbage can and then they were off to find another ride.

This kid's messed up... she thought. And she meant it. Who would want to ride something that spins you around upside down until you puke your brains out more than once??? She was someone who could normally take extreme rides, but that was ridiculous. And he's still smiling!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

While Arisa was having her fun, Megumi was trying to find his sister.

She promised him that they would spend the day together, but when she didn't show-up earlier in the morning, he went out to look for her. It wasn't like Saki to skip or forget plans they made with each other; they were incredibly close. Unlike most
brothers and sisters, Megumi and Saki never fought. In fact, he protected her and her friends.

Megumi, who is slightly psychic, could tell when something was wrong with his sister. But this time, he didn't need to use his powers to deduce that something was amiss.

He had already been to six of the resturaunts his sister visited frequently, and two of the coffee shops. But still he could not find his sister.

After over two hours of searching, he decided to give up. Everyone has bad days he thought to himself, and with that note, began to make his way to the bookstore. All the books he borrowed the week before had been finished and returned the very
next day by one of the many maids in the Hanajima residence. Now he craved for something to read in order to forget the broken promise.

The bell clinged once as he opened the door and shut it behind him.

It was much warmer in the bookstore than outside. His black clothing that calmed him now heated his body uncomfortably.

"Here. I'll take that." the young female bookeeper instructed. She was tall and wiry and looked a little out of place in the stuffy bookstore. He had come to know her name was Mayuko Shiraki. Up until last spring, she was his sister's homeroom teacher and because of her personality and attempts to help his sister, Megumi had come to like her. She'd jokingly make fun of his cold, dark demeaner, and he'd laugh a little. She was nice.

He nodded and after un-buttoning his jacket, handed it to the woman. He felt much better without the weight of the coat and was now at a more comforting temperature.

"So, blacky..." she began, hanging his coat on the rack beside the door. "What do you want this time???"

"A book." he said. His voice was monotone, like his sister. However, unlike Saki, it didn't show any softness to it, didn't show any feeling. While his sister didn't vocally express emotion like most, a small amount of emotion could be heard in her voice.

She clicked her tongue. "Okay, smartass... You can look for the books youself." On that note, she left Megumi alone and returned to her work behind the counter.


His eyes scanned the store.

It wasn't the original store, he knew. The original had been much smaller with a lot less books. It had gone into bankrupcy a few months before and was about to be sold by the city before the Sohma family offered to buy it. They allowed the Shiraki family to remain working there, and also allowed the bookstore to be considered theirs. No longer was it a small shop, but rather the size of a university library complete with tables and such. The books on the shelves could be taken out, just like a library, but if someone wanted to buy a book, they had to order it from their catelog.

It was empty, he noted. Normally there were people scurrying all around. But not today.

"It's slow today." he said.

"Yep. I kinda like it this way. It's better than those loud brats, that's for sure."

He nodded.

"Actually, there's only one other person in here." She rested her head on her hand. "Some cute little girl with blond hair. Around your age."

He turned. "Oh???"

"Haha... ya. She's a real cutie. Quiet, shy, and obidient. Just the way I like 'em. And you???"

"You had me at cute."

She laughed.

Megumi held wisdom beyond his age. But he also had the mind of a pervert. When Arisa got her job at the coffee shop, he began frequenting it regurally just to see her in a miniskirt. He'd occasionally hit on girls his own age, but they were all too afraid of him.


Mayuko leaned forward. "She's in the science section." she whispered.

He nodded, then quietly made his way
toward the section in mention.

His eyes widened at the sight.

A beautiful girl was on her tippie-toes reaching for a book on one of the higher shelves. Her blond hair flowed down to her shoulders with two strands in the front being longer than the rest. She wore a rather short skirt, considering what the
weather was like, and a white blouse with a tie going around her neck.

He recognized the girl immediately, even though she had her back to him.

She was in his class and the uniform was his school's.

"Would you like some help, Kisa-san???" he asked boldly.

"Would you please???" she asked.

He didn't get to hear it often, and there was a time when we didn't get to hear it at all, but he loved her voice. It was the voice of an angel, in his opinion. It matched her heavenly face nicely and whenever he thought about her, doves, clouds, and
angels came to mind.

"Certainly." He was letting his voice show a little emotion to not scare her off. He would have done more, but it was hard to maintain even at this level.

She stood back and turning around, took a good look at him as he reached for the book.

M-m-megumi-san??? she asked herself.

She was rather fond of Megumi. While the other children teased her, he would often come to her defense and her tormentors would flee immediately in fear of being cursed. Then when he became very ill and couldn't come to school, the tormenting got worse and worse until she stopped going all-together. Megumi was the first person to greet her when she came back to school.

Although he didn't smile, just sitting next to her and being there was enough to raise her spirits.

"Here." he said, handing her the green book.

She bowed. "Thank you, Megumi-san."

He nodded, then began walking away.

"No!!!" Kisa shyly called after him.

He turned to find her blushing immensely.

So... cute...

"Um... uh... Megumi-san.... Would you..." she began nervously.

He lifted an eyebrow. "Yes???"

A deep breath in, then out relaxed her. "Megumi-san, would you like to get some hot chocolate with me???" she asked shyly.

His eyes widened.

Is she asked me out on a date???

Not caring if she was or wasn't, he eagerly nodded his head.

"Great!!! Um... let me just get this checked out..."

In an attempt to hide her embarrassment, she fled away from him with lightning speed. She wasn't running away, he noted. But actually trying to prepared for what was in her immenent future; a date.

Something caught his attention.

A greenish-yellowish baglay on the floor, the initials "KS" embroidered in it. He flung it over his shoulder and walked out to the front desk, where Mayuko was busying herself in the computer. She scanned the book and handed it to Kisa. "Here ya go,
cutie!!!"

Her blush got impossibly deeper and she shyly accepted the book. "Thank you, Skiraki-sama."

"Call me Mayuko-san." She winked at Megumi. "Have a nice time on your date. And don't do anything I wouldn't do, kay???"

Her eyes shot open and the blush spread down her neck.

"Come on." Megumi urged, returning Mayuko's blink.

"H...Hai..."

She followed him out of the store and the two headed for the nearest coffee shop.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Arisa glanced at the clock on the wall in front of her. It was 4:30, and the sky was beginning to dim.

She and Momiji had beed on this "date" for almost six hours and she had just got him to stop and eat.

Just like a damn brat she thought to herself. She practically had to beg to get him to stop dragging her on rides long enough for her brain to recooperate. Her stomach was completely empty and on the last ride, she had begun throwing up without anything coming out. That's probably what got Momiji to settle down. He worried about Arisa's well being and hadn't even realized what the rides were doing to her.

"Feeling any better, Uo-chan???" he asked, shoving a fry in his mouth.

She nodded.

The response put a bright smile on his face. "Alright!!!" The word was half-shouted, half-laughed and Arisa couldn't help but smile at the rabit's childish nature. "The next thing we'll do is..."

She sighed. Here we go again. And I just got something back in my stomach, too

"See the fireworks!!!" He practically jumped out of his seat. "But they aren't in a few hours, so let's play games until they start!!!"

She breathed out in relief. "Okay. What game do ya wanna play, kid???"

"Don't call me kid!!!" His attitude changed immediately, however, the childish part was still there.

"Don't call me Uo-chan!!!"

His smile dimmed into a frown. "But.... But... what can I call you??? You're my friend..."

"Fine. You can call me Uo-chan."

"Yay!!!" The smile returned at full strength along with a laugh.

He sure recovers fast

"You can pick the first game, Uo-chan. But first, finish your burger."

"Kay."

A few minutes later, they were standing in front of a games booth. It was the one where you threw the balls at the stacks of empty milk bottles.

Uo through a couple dollars on the table and the man handed her three white balls.

Momiji did the same.

She threw the first one; it missed. The second; missed. Third; missed.

"What the hell?!?" she demanded, shouting at noone but herself.

"It's okay, Uo-chan!!!" Momiji exclaimed merrily. "You can have my bear!!!"

Uo turned as Momiji shoved a fuzzy, blue bear into her chest.

She looked up.

The bear was the large prize for the game. So how did he...

"I'm good at carnival games." he said. He shoved it harded. "Here."

Hesitantly, she reached for the bear and once she felt how soft it was, hugged it to her face. It reminded her of Tohru; small, sweet, cute, and oh-so huggable.

"Come on, Uo-chan!!!" he laughed, grabbing the girl's arm.

Momiji won the largest prize for every game they played. Even ones like "test your strength."

She also saw a side of him she hadn't before. A side that was less childish and more prince-like.

After a while, Arisa actually began enjoying herself. She'd laugh when Momiji did something stupid or funny or just plain weird, and then he'd smile at her. She hadn'texpected to actually have fun, much less be enjoying his company like she was.
But one thing still bothered her; his smile. Even when he ran into a bench and stubbed his toe, he just laughed about it. And when he frowned when they were eating, she could tell it was fake. Nothing seemed to make him truely upset.

She hated that smile. It wasn't humanly possible for someone to be so damn happy all the time. Experience with Tohru told her something horrible was hiding behind that smile. But why did it bother her??? Sure, he was alright, but it never bothered her before. And now... Now she couldn't look at him without thinking about what he could be hiding. Abuse??? Molestation???

What?!?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Megumi and Kisa were busy sipping their hot chocolate in the very same coffee shop where Arisa worked part time.

Although Megumi was perverted and liked to flirt, he'd never been on a date before. And he was admittingly nervous. And

Kisa??? Well, she was so nervous that from the time they left the bookstore she looked like a tomato. A cute tomato he thought. Not a single word had been said after they ordered their hot chocolate. Megumi paid for it. He insisted. He considered himself to be a gentlemen, and so he thought that paying for her drink was more than just being nice...

He had so much he wanted to tell her. How he felt, how beautiful he thought she was, how nice her hair looked... But alas, he wasn't able to get a word of it out.

Kisa, too, wanted to thank him for eveything and tell him how much she appreciated his friendship. Megumi-san has done so much for me... but how can I tell him??? He might think I'm weird and never speak to me again...

If I come right out and say it, she might pass-out from being so shy he thought. He chuckled to himself which eased the tension. Actually, I think passing out is highly probable

He looked away from his cup and directed his attention out the window, where he sensed something.

"O-nee-san!!!" he called, seeing his sister walk past the window. A strange-looking boy was walking with her. He had white hair on the top and black roots at the bottom. His ears were peirced and he wore two guady necklaces around his neck.

Who is that guy??? he thought.

Kisa looked up with surprise after his sudden out-burst and followed his gaze out the window.

"O-nii-chan!!!" she called, a smile crossing her face. Some of the blush started to go away.

"O-nii-chan???" Megumi asked, looking at the girl across from him.

She nodded. "He's really my cousin, but he's been like a big brother ever since I can remember." She turned to Megumi. "Is that your sister walking with him???"

He nodded.

She chuckled softly. "You two look just alike."

"No we do not."

They nearly jumped out of their skin as the two they had been watching suddenly appeared beside them.

How did they do that??? the two younger children though to themselves.

"Imouto, what are you doing???" Saki asked.

The boy nodded. "Kisa, you said you were going to the library..." His voice was cool and calm and everything Megumi didn't expect. Judging soley on his appearance, Megumi thought the boy was a total nutcase and someone his sister picked up from one of the coffee shops.

"I... uh... was...." Kisa began, getting nervous again. "But then... uh..."

Megumi stopped her. "Then I asked her to some hot chocolate." he said matter of factly.

Saki raised an eyebrow. "So you two... are on a date???"

They nodded.

"So are we." the boy said.

The look on Kisa and Megumi's face was utterly priceless. Jaws dropped, faces blushed, and eyes got really big.

"You don't mind if we joined the two of you, right???"

They shook their heads, still in awe over the fact the two were on a date.

"Oh, imouto, this is HatsuHaru Sohma." She turned to Kisa. "And I am Saki Hanajima. You may call me whatever you like."
The electric signals Saki picked up from the girl were very similar to the ones she got from HatsuHaru, Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, Hatori, and the others. She is obviously a Sohma she noted. The signals were very unique to the strange and mysterious

Sohma family.

"Hana-chan," HatsuHaru said. "You and your brother look identical. "

She shot him an evil glare. "We look nothing alike."

"Yes, yes you do."

"No we do not."

"O-nee-san," Megumi said. "We really do look alike."

Her eyes narrowed. "No we do not. And anyone who says otherwise will get zapped by electric shocks."

The two boys cringed, knowing she wasn't joking. Women... they thought.

Haru left to get them drinks and returned with hot chocolate for Saki and black coffee for himself.

"Thank you, Haru." she said, blowing the steam off her sup. "Oh... have you heard the news???"

"What news???" he asked.

"About Tohru and Hatori-san."

He raised an eyebrow. "No... are they breaking-up???"

"Quite the contrary; she's pregnant."

"O-nee-chan!!!" Kisa shouted, out of character. She grabbed her jacket, dove under the table, and scrambled out of the shop.

Megumi stood. "Wait!!!" he called after her. He was about to run, but was trapped in the seat by Haru.

"Is that so..." Haru said, as if nothing happened with Kisa.

She nodded. "Yes. I was informed this morning."

Megumi turned to Haru. "Why did she run???" His voice was abnormally emotional. It was quite easy to tell he was distressed.

"Kisa and Tohru are very close." he said. "How do you know Kisa???

"She's in my class." He sat back down, realizing that even if Haru allowed him to leave, it would be too late to catch up with her. He took a sip of his coco.

"Do you remember when Kisa stopped talking, and then stopped going to school???"

He lifted his head. "Yes..."

"Well Tohru was the one who got Kisa to talk again. She even encouraged her going back to school." He turned to the younger boy. "Do you understand???"

He nodded.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Come on, Uo-chan!!!" the rabbit called, leading her through a crowd of people.

She had been right earlier to think that the pace would pick up at the amusement park. Now she barely had enough room to walk.

It was finally time for the fireworks and Arisa and Momiji were ready for them. He kept buying her different kinds of sweets to try and now she was all hyped up and ready for anything that came her way!!!

The rabbit maneuvered their way through the crowds and stopped right in the perfect spot for seeing them. It was against the railing, right above a huge swarm of people that stood on the ground. To Arisa's surprise, there weren't many people where they were.

"Momiji," came a familiar voice.

Arisa turned to find the perverted writer, dressed in a regular pair of jeans with a matching jacket over a black t-shirt, standind beside them. A boy was with him, wearing a jacket, jeans, and t-shirt. No, wait... it was a girl. Arisa felt awkward for originally thinking she was a boy. Her face was beautiful, but she was flat-chested and at first, Arisa couldn't see her face. It was an honest mistake she told herself.

"Shigure!!! Akito-san!!!" Momiji called happily, gloming the writer, but staying away from the girl. "I told you I'd be here!!! Did you hear the news about Tohru???"

The rabbit and dog had been planning to come here together for over a month now.

He nodded. "Yes. Aren't you excited???"

"Yep!!!"

Shigure looked at Arisa, who shot him a hard glare.

"Ne, if it isn't Tohru's fiesty friend," he said. "Arisa Uotani-san, wasn't it???"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"I imagine you were the first to hear about it, seeing as though Haa-san's arm was in a cast."

She nodded again.

"Uo-chan!!! You did that??? " the rabbit asked innocently.

"I got mad, okay?!? It's his own damn fault for knocking her up!!!"

Shigure and Momiji looked at Akito, waiting for her to say something down right dreadful.

She did nothing.

"Ne, Akito, what's wrong???" the dog asked.

She sighed. "Nothing."

"Then why aren't you saying anything???"

"Would you like me to???"

The dog shook his head. "Um... no."

"Then shut up."

"Got it."

The group waited the few minutes until the fireworks began in utter silence. The girls didn't feel like saying anything, and the guys were too afraid to say anything. If they said the wrong thing, Akito could prove to be difficult, and Shigure
didn't want to have to deal with her. He preferred her like this; quiet and (seemingly) harmless.

He's just like a little kid... Arisa thought as the fireworks began.

Momiji was leaning over the edge, oohing and ahing over the bright colors that filled the sky, watching until they completely dissolved into the darkness of the night.

She couldn't keep herself from chuckling.

With his keen senses, Shigure heard her, but said nothing. He knew what wwas going on, even if she didn't. And he wasn't about to ruin this perfect moment.

The fireworkds subsided, and Momiji and Arisa left the park walking sidde by side.

She wasn't quite sure why they were both headed for her house, but decided it would be a good time to ask Momiji why he was always so happy. Not that I care... she thought.

Something was stirring inside of her and even she wasn't aware of it yet.

Once they got to her house, Momiji said goodbye, but she invited him inside and he couldn't refuse.

They sat in the living room of her small appartment, him on the couch, and her in the chair opposite him. The stuffed animals

he had won her were in a bag that she'd carelessly thrown in her room. Now she was going to find out the truth behind Momiji's smile.

"Momiji, why are you alway smiling???" she asked, putting her hands on her knees and leaning forward a little. She decided that she wasn't gonna play around.

He opened his arms and hugged himself, a big smile on his face. "Cause I'm always happy, Uo---"

"Cut the crap."

He opened his eyes, then narrowed them out of the bright smile and leaned into the back of the couch. He looked... depressed.

"Because people accept it." It seeemd as if every ounce of cheer in him had vanished and left this sad, depressed teenager in its wake.

"What???" she asked.

He adverted his gaze from the coffee table to her eyes. "Tohru told you about Kana, right??? How Hatori had to erase her memories???"

She nodded. Arisa remembered wanting to cry after she heard that story. It was so sad. Before that, she seriously wanted Hatori dead and had thought about ways of doing so. But after, she felt bad for the poor guy and eased up a little.

"When I was born, my momma didn't want me." he said, once again looking down at the coffee table that served as a barrier between them. "The guilt of giving birth to me starting to eat away the very core of her being until she was on the brim of going crazy." He blinked softly, but long, then opened them again. "So she asked Hatori to erase her memories of ever having me."

Arisa's eyes grew wide and glazed with anticipated tears. "I... I had no idea, Momiji."

He continued. "Papa sent me away to live with Hari to help momma feel better. And slowly, she did and was even able to smile again. Her and papa had a baby girl, my sister, Momo, who barely even knows me. She told momma once that I looked like her, and momm refused it. I guess that subconsciousley, she was still refusing my existence. Papa said that he'd love me twice as much to make up for it, but he soon become so wrapped up with Momma and Momo, that now I only see him when I visit him at his
job. Tohru works there. I see momma and Momo every once and while when they come to pick papa up, but i'm not allowed to let them see me. A little while ago, Momo wandered over to the main Sohma house and asked Tohru to ask me if I would be her big
brother." A slight smile crept across his unemotional face. "She heard me playing the violin one day and asked papa if she could take lessons. Because we'd have the same teacher, he asked me if I'd quit, and I did. But ironically, she wanted to learn so that one day who could play with me. Momma---"

Arisa couldn't take anymore.

She lept across the coffee table and took him in her arms. For the first time, she was glomping him.

"I'm so sorry." she said, crying into his shoulders. Now, she regretted having brought up such a touchy subject with the rabbit. She never knew that someone could have gone through so much in such a short time. He was only 16 and already, he had
gone through more than most people do in a lifetime. To actually lose the right of seeing you mother because she didn't want you was the most horrible thing she'd ever heard of.

Momiji wrapped his arms around the girls slender waist and rested the side of his head on her shoulder. "Please, Uo-chan..." he said, letting a tear loose. He wasn't used to crying like this in front of people. He'd cried for his momma after he had to leave her, had cried on Hari's shoulder when he came to stay with him, had cried on Tohru's shoulder when her told her, but those were really only single-tears. The real crying took place after he went to bed and would cry himself to sleep. It happened frequently, but he didn't like letting people see him cry. And thr crying was fake when Kyo hit him. It was playful , like letting out a secret but noone knows what you're talking about, so it's still a secret. Like Hatori being called "The Dragon" and Ayame being called "The Snake" and Yuki called Kyo "Stupid Cat" in front of people, and Kyo calling Yuki "Damn Rat." People assume you're talking about one thing, when in reality, the truth goes much deeper than most would like to think.

"What???" she asked.

He buried his head in her shoulder. "Please... don't leave me, Uo-chan." He began crying for real. The kind that put him to sleep at night. The kind that made his eyes sting and feel like they were being doused with bleach. He squeezed the girl to him as tight as he could. "Don't leave me, Uo-chan... Don't leave me!!!"


She kissed the side of his head. "I won't, Momiji." she sobbed. "I promise. I'll never leave you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yuki: When you told us you were putting the two of them together, I wasn't so sure how that was going to work out. But you did it quite nicely.

AF: Thanks!!! I cried while I was writing this.

Yuki: I'm crying now!!!

Kyo: Babies...

AF: Did you even read that?!?

Kyo: Why the hell would I?!? I stopped reading and caring after you paired me up with that damn gay rat!!!

Yuki: That wasn't what you were saying last night, Kyo...

Kyo: (blushes) Shut the hell up!!! I'm serious, RAT BOY!!!

Yuki: (gives hug) I lvoe you Kyo. Thank you AF for making me realize that.

Kyo: (freaks out) Eh....

Haru: You know, AF, you didn't really put a lot of concept into mine and Saki's relationship. It didn't go very deep and it wasn't explained.

AF: It will be. Just wait for chapter 5!!! It's ALL gonna be explained in the next filler chapter!!!

Megumi: AF-san, you are amazing.

AF: Aw!!! Thank you, Megumi!!!

Tohru: (crying) AF-san!!! That was SO sad!!!

Hatori: (comforts her) it's alright, Tohru

AF: TATA!!!

~Anime Freakette~
She loves you...
She loves her beatches...
She loves everyone...
Why???
Because
she is just a nice person...
(And the little voices tell her to!!!)
^_^





























































































Sign up to rate and review this story