Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha and the gang with someone new!

#5 The Shikon Jewels Family Tree

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

Chrystal explains the legend of the myterious jewel...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 830 words

0Unrated

CYRSTALS POV

"So why yes and no?" Sango asked. She was looking at me with a strange look. Probably because the monk just tottaly asked me out. I said no why is she still mad? "Well actually it's in the same family." I answered her. "You mean there's more?" Asked Inuyasha.

"Well one more. That's the weakest called Sheik Jewel. It's kind of like a child in a family. It's a light green and also alot smaller. The Sheik Jewel was the first one of them all. It isn't shatterd like the other two. It's hole. But hard to find. And the Shikon jewel is really strong. The Sheik Jewel may be weaker but it still has awsome powers! The Sheik Jewel is more of the jewel you would use on your weapons. To upgrade them. That's what most demons use it for."

They all looked at me like if i was making it up. If only I could prove it to them. "Well i could use that to power up my tetsuiaga!" Inuyasha said. "Hold it Inuyasha!" Kagome interupted. "Crystal, how do you know about these jewels so well?" Kagome asked me. What a stocker. Does she really have to know? I mean I never seen the jewel for myself, but my grandmother was the warrior i am today a long time ago. She told me the stories. I beileve her. "Well?" Kagome asked. I wonder why she's so into it. "Well if you must know, I have seen it myself." I said. NOT! So what if I lied, they wont suspect anything... "Should I beileve you?" She asked again. "Of course!" I said. They looked at me. "Well what about the rest of them?" Inuyasha asked. I heard HE is usually the stuborn one. Not to me. He's the only one talking normaly. Well maybe because I'm a half breed too. I feel the same way he does. "Well, you already know shikon means four souls. And you already knwo about that." I said, "right?" "pshh! Yeah!" Inuyasha said. "Well then that's all you need to know." I said. "Hold it! What about the most powerful? The top Jewel! You can't get away with that! Tell us about the last one!" Inuyasha said. I think I take it back about him being so nice. "Well! Excuse me! Since you were so rude about it, i dont think i feel like telling you anymore." I said hopeing for them to beg. "WHAT? you cant just do that! You said that..." Inuyasha stoped. "I said what?" I asked him. "Hmpphh"
I knew he wanted to know badly but it's good to make them wait a little..."Can you just tell us?" He asked. "No, you have to show you really want it!" I said. I wanted to see what he was going to do. "Please please please!! I beg you I really want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha said.
"alright alright I'll tell you geeze you don't have to beg!" I said knowing that was mean. "WHAT? BUT YOU..." "Inuyasha just let it go." Kagome said. I Don't really like kagome. She thinks she's big.

"Well the Shikkuunn Gold Jewel is the Last form. The Shiek jewel is a seperate jewel but at the same time it and the shikon jewels powers were formed to make the Shikkuunn Gold jewel. So that's why it's evolved yet it's not." I said. "Wow! The Shikkuunn Gold Jewel must be powerful! That's my kind of Jewel!" Inuyasha said. "Haha, Inuyasha it is pronounced like Shy-coon but spelled like Shikkuunn. I know the Shikon Jewels Family tree is confusing, but once you understand it, it will all come together. But anyways...The Shikkuunn Jewel is about the same size as the shikon jewel. Only more goldesh. I'll have to say, the Shikon jewel, the original, is the most prettiest one. It's like pink/purpel.
But the Shikkuunn Jewel is a very strong jewel and only the strongest of demons can learn to hold its power in thier hands." "Well that means it will be easy for me to control it." Inuyasha boasted. "What an idiot." Shippo commented. "Well, if you are interested i DO have ONE shard of the Shikkuunn Jewel." I said. "WOOOOOWWW!!!" They all said. I was shocked. I never thought that that one shard was so cool. I should have shown it to them earlier. "Let us see it." Kagome said. I reached into my pocket. I pulled out the golden shard and held it up so they can see. The all looked at it and wowed. They all looked at it shine it's goldeness in the sun. "Yep. Now that is some power." Inuyasha said. "You can feel it too inuyasha?" asked Miroku asked. I alwys thought he was cute too. But quite the pervert. "Yeah that's some power you got there Chrystal." Inuyasha smiled.

"Thanks." I said
I can emagine when they see the Sheik Jewel. I wonder how they'll react...
Sign up to rate and review this story