Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

Her Ghost in the Fog

by XxwhatdotheyknowxX 0 reviews

someone stole a police car...guess who :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 600 words

0Unrated
Memory: After shooting the video for Famous Last Words when I was in the hospital I remember on thing clearly I remember singing I am not afraid to keep on living,I am not afraid to walk this world alone and I actually felt that way at the time and when I was in the hospital after that but the lyrics I remember most are....
“Awake, and unafraid. Asleep, or dead.”

Awake: I looked all through the apartment for Sam but I couldn't find her. I decided to look for her body today. I guess it's a good thing I couldn't find her so I won't upset her again. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw a female police officer standing in front of me. “Is there something wrong officer” I asked. The police officer laughed. “You should see the look on your face” she said. “Sam?..Sam is that-” “Yep it's me Gerard” she said still laughing. “What's so funny?” I asked. “I didn't know you were so afraid of women in uniform” she smirked. “I am not you just-” “Oh come on when you opened the door and saw me you almost shit your pants” “I did not!...how did you get her body any way?” I said. “When she was asleep I took it over. When we're done getting my body back I'll take her home and she'll wake up.” She said. Then she smiled again and started laughing. “It wasn't funny! Stop laughing at me.” “I wasn't laughing at you I was...ok yeah I was laughing at you. Now lets go!” She grabs my arm and pulls me outside. “Is that a police car in the DRIVE WAY?!?” “Not just any police car MY police car...well office Thompson's police car but I get to drive it” she said. “Did you drive this oven here?” I asked. “Well I had too...besides this car is so cool it has surveillance equipment and tracking devices in the glove compartment plus GPS.” “Ok but I still don't think-” “Just get in” she said. She drove to the hospital like a crazy person, she even had the sirens on. “Don't you think we should slow down ?” I asked. “No way! when was the last time you got to drive a police car.” “Well we're getting close to the hospital so-” “I'll slow down when we're in the parking lot..ok” she said. She screeched into the parking lot and ran out of the car into the hospital. “Sam...I mean officer Thompson !....WAIT!” I called after her. By the time I caught up she was in an elevator going down to the morgue. “Why were you running like that!..didn't you hear me calling you?” I almost screamed. She looked at me for awhile and then said “Do you know when the last time I ran was ? It was three days before I died and I was playing Frisbee with my little sister in a park some where and it was the last day before college started and that meant I wasn't able to see my family till... you know what it's not important what is important is today I'm going to find my body and go...go some where and be dead.” I should have said what if I don't want you to go but in stead I said nothing. We both said nothing. I was glad we were the only two people in the elevator other wise everyone would be staring at the screaming weirdo and the pissed off cop.
Sign up to rate and review this story