Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A New Start, and A Change of Heart

Chapter 2

by PatrickStumpLover 0 reviews

Patrick enters the room... what will happen next?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 618 words

0Unrated
Patrick Stump just entered the room. Three words. Oh. My God. Patrick Stump, my idol, the one who has a voice of an angel just came into the room.

Suddenly I start to shake. I felt as if the room was closing all around me, and it was going to suck me in, leaving nothing but my bass.

"Heyy Andrea, are you okay?"

"Huh.. what?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" repeated John.

"Um ... sure." Still not believing that Patrick Stump was in the room.

John was still talking to me. "Are you sure you're ok?"

Annoyed, "Yes, why?"

"Um.. because you're shaking really badly." Pete answered this time.

Great, now all eyes were on me. Staring. I hate it when I'm the center of attention. I've always had bad memories when I'm the center of attention.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. maybe.. I think."

This time it was Andy to pipe up. (My drummer, not be confused with the other drummer.)"Annie, (he is the only one to call me Annie), maybe you should go for a little walk to calm down."

"No, no I'm fine, I guess I'm just still a little sick that's all." I quickly answer.

"You're sick?" Pete replied.

"Well, I guess you could say that, I just got out of the hospital a couple of days ago."

"If you don't mind me asking, what were you in the hospital for?"

"Ohh I just had a minor case of pnuemonia."

"And Anemia Annie." Andy adds.

This time it was the other Andy's turn to speak.

"You had Anemia, from what?"

"I just recently began a vegetarian, and I got sick." I reply.

"Ohh, well if you don't mind me asking what kind of vegetarian are you?"

"Lacto-ovo-vegetarian."

"What does that mean?" asks Pete.

"It means I don't eat meat, but I eat dairy products such as eggs and milk."

"Ohh.."

An awkward silence falls upon us.I really hate it when I'm forced to tell personal information about my life such as that.

"Sooo." Pete starts. "You should meet the rest of my band."

All of us nod in agreement.

"So Andy, Joe and Patrick this is Andrea, John, Andrew... and their other band member isn't here yet." We all take turns to shake each other's hands and meet each other. Next, it was my turn to shake Patrick's hand.

"Hi." He greeted.

Oh god, that smile, that voice, I was about to melt on the floor.

"Umm hi." I answer back shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too."

We stare at each other for a moment, forgetting that everyone was still in the room. I don't know what happened, but my eyes just seemed to lock with his, and I forgot about everyone else. Still realizing that he was holding my hand, I let go.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to capture your hand like that." he said nervously.

"It's ok." I smile nervously at him.

"Ohhh.. looks like someone has a crushhhhhhh... Paaaatrickkkkkkk."

"Shut up Joe." Patrick yells.

Yet again, another awkward moment passes by.

After we finished meeting everyone, we all sat down, in silence.

"So tell me, what do you play Andrea?"

"Ohh I play the bass, and I'm the main lyricist for the band, and I sometimes sing."

"So you're like the female version of Pete then huh?"

"Um sure." I laugh nervously, and turn to look at Pete who is grinning, just thinking abut the thought that there is a female version of him.

Again, silence falls upon us. I guess we're just ones not for talking today. We probably just ruined our chance. All of a sudden Zach appears in the doorway.
Sign up to rate and review this story