Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 24- I do-Aug 6

by rejected_smurf_god 6 reviews

I now present to you the final chapter of the Kendra Kollection.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 1283 words - Complete

0Unrated
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! This is the happiest I've been on my birthday since forever. When all this drama started four years ago. I celebrated without a party or a Pete Wentz, (a certain Pete Wentz III)

Amy, Leslie, Rebekka, and even Max pulled together a party. It went hand in hand with the first free Fall Out Boy concert they were giving me, and many other fans who actually liked me.

Do you think it's bad to say that I was surprised when hundreds of thousands of kids showed up plus the hundreds of thousands more reporters that pushed their way up front?

The party was first, there was a gymungo cake that had an old picture of me, Andy, Patrick, Joe, and Pete the day before they got the call to become famous rockstars the girls would all fawn over.

I have to say my eyes got a little misty.

Pete didn't have a gift. He told me he'd give it to me later. A few mind in the gutter thoughts popped into my head but I couldn't tell by Pete's facial expressions. He looked like he was planning something. But what I did not know.

Amy and Leslie pooled their money together and bought me my own laptop, they had taken the liberty of downloding pictures they had taken of themselves and of me and putting a close-up picture of their heads together as my computer screen.

"Oh my God you guys! This is sooo cute!" I squealed as soon as the laptop was placed into my lap.

Next was Patrick, Joe, and Andy. Patrick had bought me a book that I had wanted forever but when I took it from ihs hands a pair of tickets to a My Chem concert fell out. I nearly fainted.

Joe got me a shirt he told me he made himself but by the way Leslie hit him it told me he just had the idea. The tee-shirt had a picture of Joe smiling with his thumbs up. On the back was 'Joe isn't the only one who loves you!' and then all the girls and guys had signed their names with little notes.

Andy gave me a gift card to F.Y.E telling me it was way to hard to shop for me.

The Panic! guys, Rebekka, and Max had all gotten me a gift together. There was no bow, there was no box, there wasn't even a card.

"Kendra Moore, may I present you, your very own-MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!"

When Brendan said that I let out a loud scream as the guys sauntered in. Gerard laughed, Frank gave his crooked smile I had seen so many times, Mikey tried to hold back a laugh but snorted anyways, Ray and bob exchanged amused looks.

Gerard handed me two backstage passes. "Patrick forgot to give you these. Happy Birthday. Oh, yeah, we were going to wear bows but Frank forgot them." He shoved at Frank playfully who shoved back.

Gerard looked over at Pete and back at me. He winked and stepped back in to the crowd of MCR.

Some fans were nice enough to get me stuff so I opened, 10 chocolate, 2 Harry Potter dvds, and even a bra full of potatoes.

I have some creepy fans.

After cake, presents, and creepy fans Fall Out Boy came up and introduced Panic! At the Disco. Brendan wished me a Happy Birthday and they sang a few of their songs. A fangirl flung her shirt on stage and Brendan had enough energy to put on the very tight, hot pink shirt.

It made me laugh so hard my sides hurt.

Panic! came off the stage after about an hour of pumping up the crowd. My Chemical Romance was next.

"Hey Williamette, how are you doing?" Gerard exclaimed.

The crowd gave a loud roar.

"That's great, hey, how 'bout we get Kendra out here?"

The crowd began chanting my name over and over again. I stepped out onto the stage and Gerard smiled. He held out a hand awaiting for me to take it. Not knowing what was going to happen I grasped it and he pulled his arm around me.

"Alright guys. Let's sing 'Happy Birthday' to Kendra. She deserves it." Gerard exclaimed.

I felt my face go red as soon as the first few words erupted from everyone's mouth. When I stepped off-stage again I had to go fix my make-up because I was crying from happieness.

Again, an hour later MCR came off the stage and Fall Out Boy came on causing squeals of 'PETE I LOVE YOU!' to erupt from around the crowd.

They sang a few songs and then Pete stopped and gazed into the crowd.

"Hey everyone. I'd ask how you're doing but from what I've heard you're doing all right."

The crowd went crazy. Pete waited until most of it died down and then he gave a little laugh and looked straight at me.

"Come on out Kendra." He murmured into the mic.

I slowly stepped out back into the stage light. Pete hugged me with one arm and kissed my temple before turning back to face the crowd.

"Journalists you can quote me for saying this, I LOVE KENDRA MOORE!"

Some of the crowd burst into screams, other parts boo'ed, I even heard some girl at the front start crying.

"and here's another thing," he turned to me "Kendra, w've known each other sinc Bud Macallmurry pushed you over and I had to beat him for you even though I got a black eye and you had to pull him off of me."

I laughed at the memory.

"I remember when I first fell in love with you. When we were eight you had a boyfriend. I didn't know I was jelous until you cancelled our sandbox playing when we were six. That's when I realized how boring life would be without you."

I sniffed. The tears, Oh God, the tears.

"We started something back when we were 17, I know I screwed up when I left and I know we're not 17 anymore but Kendra, I want to finish what we've started."

He got down on one knee.

"Kendra, will you marry me?" He whispered.

I began sobbing so hard I wouldn'g answer for a moment. The ring I had desperately pined for glinted in the light. Everyone was holding their breath. The photographers were snapping picture after pictre left and right.

I took a deep breath, looked into pete's glittering hazel eyes and smiled. "Yes Pete, I will marry you. I love you."

Amy, Leslie, Rebekka, and Max all ran onstage crying as much as I was. Pete attacked me with kisses and the concert was cancelled for the rest of the night.

I had my prince charming at last.

Epilogue -It's the end at last

Pete and I got married Febuary 6, they day the new album dropped, and yes, I wore my wedding dress. We found out about a week later a Pete Wentz IV was expected in November.

Amy was parried to Patrick and they have twins now. Joe and Leslie are engaged to be married next month. Gerard found someone who lovedhim more then I ever could. Frank and Jamia are expecting. Rebekka and Ryan are currently on their honeymoon as well as Brendan and Maxine.

And us? We're happy the way things turned out. This drama is offically over.

-------------------------------------

And may I say it?

THE END

I don't know what my next project will be. Most likely your guy's stories. I need to work on those.

I tried to add this earlier but the computer was being an evil jackass.

Enjoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story