Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ecstacy

Chapter 2

by frankismyhomefry 0 reviews

just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 453 words

0Unrated
Ecstacy Chapter 2

“Girls im gonna go smoke before bed. I’ll have my phone on if you need me” I said. I grabbed my phone and cigarettes before I walked out of the room. Once I got outside I lit a cigarette. I could feel my body relax thanks to the nicotine. I looked at me phone and noticed I had a ton of missed calls from my mother and Ian. Ian’s voice mail was to warn me that our mother was in a uproar that I didn’t tell her about the tour. I called her and it ended up just being a huge fight like always. She doesn’t like the fact that her only daughter is in the music business. She supports Ian and has no problem with him, but she refuses to support me. Every time I talk to her I get in a bitchy mood. After I finished my cigarette I tossed it to the ground and made sure it was out before heading back into the hotel. I was looking for my room key to let me in the door when I was knocked to the ground hitting my head in the process.

“Thanks you fucking asshole” I said to the guy who knocked me down. He was much taller than me and I am only 5'2 and ½ and yes the ½ does count He had dark hair that hung in his eyes a bit. He also had his lip and nose pierced.

“Well if you watched where the hell you were walking then I wouldn’t have hit you” he yelled. That just pissed me off even more

“Me You need to watch where the fuck you are going” I yelled back
“sorry I don’t watch for prostitutes. The corner is the other way anyways honey.” he said. That is when my fist collided with his face. I then kicked him in the balls and walked into the hotel and to my room. My hand was hurting like a bitch. I immediately put ice on it.

“What the hell did you do” Molly said rushing over to me
“some prick knocked me down, proceeded to argue with me. He called me a prostitute so I punch his ass and kicked him in the balls” I said
“you know you cant fight everyone who said shit about you Katie” Georgia said
“I know I know, its just my mom started her shit again and then this ass just added fuel to that fire. Its not like we are ever gonna see him again anyways so lets just go to sleep ok” I said climbing into bed. As soon as I hit the pillow I was out.
Sign up to rate and review this story