Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Close your eyes and you could find a way

Close your eyes and you could find a way

by sCreaMsErenE 1 review

everythings starting to change for the boys. is it all good? people, feelings, lives. more and more friends and relationships are made, but are they all true?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 856 words

0Unrated
~brendon's point of view~

We were driving on an empty road, on our junk-down tour bus, to yet another show. It was 7:00pm and the show didn’t start till 8:00 (we were actually a bit late). I glanced out the window while brushing my teeth, tooth paste began spreading out towards the corner of my lips; there was a figure of a girl crouched on a bench with her hood over her face. Her head drooped more as the bus passed. We abruptly turn the corner which brought me out of my revelry at once as I lost my balance. I walked back to the small bathroom to finish with my toothbrush.

~At The End Of The Show~

The show ended, everything went well, we were all exhausted, and almost immediately dropped asleep instantly on our bunks. Now it was a five day trip from Colorado to Ohio, Ohio is our final show we perform in the tour. While everything and everyone else flies we decided to drive. I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion and from the late night. I glanced at my watch and it read 12:10. we had to turn all the way back the way we came to get back on the highway; back to the park back by the purple benches back to the spot where the girl was. There she is- wait what the hell? It’s been hours since we’ve seen her in the same spot. I peered out the rain streaked window and thought quickly as I ran up to our driver. We pulled over on the abandoned road.

I treaded out, shivering in the rainy night towards the figure on the bench. She looked up as she herd my feet sloshing on the street; I came closer, mind wiped blank on anything to do or say. Her eyes widened a little when I was about a foot away and looked behind her quickly. Her lips barley parted as I eyed her over holding a hand in front of my face to block the rain from smacking me. she looked timid but calmer then me.

“Uh, well um, are you alright out here- I mean you’ve been here for hours?” I said gesturing to her.

“I…um…I?”

I searched her face and she fell silent.

“You- you are alone aren’t you?”

“I…um maybe… ?” she looked down

I stepped forward and out stretched my hand; she twitched.

“Its ok, I don’t bite” I said ignoring the icy rain beating against my body. I pulled her up so she could stand. We searched each other’s faces but when our eyes met she instantly looked away. I guided her to the bus doors and followed her in.

“Wait, you have a name…… ‘cause other wise I’ll probably call you ‘kid’ so…?”

She mumbled
“Huh?”

“Winnie!”

“Oh Jesus, it does talk”

She placed her hands on her hips “Oh um right” I lowered my voice “I’m Brendon. That’s Jon, Ryan and Spencer” I said pointing to each member of the gang but, pausing, the longest on Jon (who indecently was hugging a shoe and sucking his thumb a bit). Jon was on the left bottom, Spencer, bottom right, Ryan top right bunk. I suddenly remembered how cold we both were when she brushed against me shivering. I rummaged in my suitcase and pulled out a tee shirt and a pair of my own boxers then handed them to her

“Yes well, that’s for you, since apparently you- and your stuff is soaking all the wake through”

She hugged herself tight as if trying to stop me watching her. I gave the clothes a brief shake and she took them.

“The bathroom is over there” I said pointing as I tried to pull my shirt off revealing my bare chilly chest.

She turned quickly and shut the door; I herd it click. I waited for her to come out minutes later in my clothes as I leaned against the bed post. She cam out finally and held her self shaking a less and less.

“After you” I said pointing to my bunk.

She looked at me like I was insane

“Oh unless you’d rather sleep on the floor or one of them- which I don’t recommend from experience”

She paused, and her arm fell limp to her side, then climbed up in my bunk and sat holding her knees. I followed her again and pulled the covers up as I lied down. She lay down next to me seconds later.

I closed my eyes but I could tell that she hadn’t “you know, where I’m from, there’s this nifty thing called sleeping; it’s when you close your eyes and actually try to rest” I said opening an eye and glancing at her.

She smirked, looked down, and then scooted a little closer. I put my arm around her; her eyes snapped on to mine gracefully.

“Nothing is going to happed” I said closing my eyes again and drifting asleep. I could hear her whisper something in my ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story