Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So You Got Two Blue Lines...

So You Got Two Blue Lines...

by Kate438 1 review

Frank and Mikey find themselves in a very unusual circumstance. They try to deal with it the best they can. M-preg.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-01 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 773 words

0Unrated
Mikey Way fished for his keys from his coat pocket. The sound of metal clinking together seemed louder than it ever had before as he pulled them out and found the one for his apartment door. He put it into the lock and turned it until he felt a faint click. He let himself in and quietly shut the door behind him. Once it was shut, he leaned back against it, tilted his head back and stared at the ceiling. He could feel his eyes get hot and watery and he swallowed to try to get rid of the feeling. He shoved the palms of his hands into his eyes to rid them of the tears and walked toward the couch.

Mikey looked at the pamphlets that were clutched in his hand before flinging them onto the coffee table. He discarded his coat, throwing it to the floor and sat on the couch. He sat with his head cradled in one hand alternately staring at the pamphlets and the floor. After awhile, he finally picked one up and read the title to himself.

So You Got Two Blue Lines...

He tossed it to the side picking up the next one.

Your Body Changes & Baby's Development

Mikey shook his head, tossing that one aside as well. There was still one more on the table and he stared at the paper that he had hastily stuck inside of it as he left the doctors office. The outline of a baby stared back at him. He stared at it a moment, a mixed feeling of dread and joy tumbling in his stomach. He hadn't been feeling quite right. He just wanted to get a check-up to make sure everything was okay. He pictured the stunned doctor telling him that, yes, something indeed was not normal with him. The doctor had stumbled over her words, informing him that he had a rare condition, one that she had never seen a case of, that gave him the ability to bear children. Not only did he had the ability but that he was thirteen weeks into a pregnancy. There had been an awkward exchange of informational pamphlets and he arranged for a second appointment in two weeks.

And now he was here, in his apartment. He took a deep breath in, laying a hand across his stomach. With his free hand he shuffled the pamphlets and ultrasound picture into a pile on the coffee table.

Mikey heard the door rattle and he jumped at the sound, watching it open and stared at Frank as he walked into the apartment. Frank noticed Mikey right away, giving him a broad smile.
"So, how was your appointment? They tell you you were a hypochondriac or something?" He said, laughing a bit. Mikey forced a small smile and shook his head. He didn't really know where to begin.

"N-no." Mikey started, trying to stop his voice from shaking. Frank noticed, cocking his head to the side in confusion. Mikey gripped his thighs with his hands to try and stop them from shaking as well. Frank walked over to the couch and sat down next to Mikey. He placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Mikey, what is it?" Frank asked as Mikey sighed. Mikey opened his mouth to speak but he noticed Frank staring at something on the coffee table. Mikey followed his gaze and his eyes fell upon the ultrasound, which was situated on the top of the pile he had made. Mikey watched as Frank looked back up at him.

"What is that?" he asked. Mikey opened his mouth, then closed it. He swallowed, trying to find the words to explain. How exactly was he supposed to tell his boyfriend that he was pregnant? He watched as Frank picked it up and brushed his fingers over the ink that said Way, Michael J.

"What is this?" he asked again. "Is this...yours?"

"Yes." Mikey felt his mouth go dry as he said the word. Frank closed his eyes and Mikey felt the dread creeping back into his stomach.

"But how?"

"Um, you were there. I think you know how." Mikey said wryly. Frank shook his head, opening his eyes. He kept staring at the ultrasound.

"I know, I know that but..." He asked, his voice trailing off. Mikey sighed again.

"I guess I have this rare condition that allows me to, you know, have children. I didn't know about it...at least not until now."

"What are you, what are we going to do?" Frank asked, looking away from the picture and fixating his eyes on Mikey's face.

"I don't know."
Sign up to rate and review this story