Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A New Start, and A Change of Heart

You Held My Alarm Clock Ransom

by PatrickStumpLover 3 reviews

Early news.. not the best way to start the day

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-06 - 1162 words

0Unrated
"Good morning Boston, it is a cool 65º outside, wake up and get ready for this beautiful summer day!"

Why, do radio people have to be so damn cheery so early in the morning? I mean, why can't they just say what they have to say, just not just so damn cheery?

I quickly glance over at my alarm clock to see what time it is. The bright lights said 6:00! 6:00 in the freaking morning!?

I just was about to go back to sleep when someone ran in my room and jumped on me.

"ANNNDREAAAA WAKE UP!" John said.

I turn quickly to throw the covers over my head, maybe he would just leave me alone.

"Oh come on Andrea, you can't hide under there, we have work to do."

"No, leave me alone, it's only six o'clock in the morning." I say sleepily.

"No wakey wakey."

"Go fuck yourself!" I said angrily as I tried to keep the covers down over my head, while John was trying to rip them off of me.

"No thanks, Melissa already did!"

"EWWWWWWWWWW TOO MUCH INFORMATION! TOO EARLY IN THE FREAKING MORNING!" I yelled after hearing the un-needed information.

But unfortunately John was too strong for me, and he managed to rip the covers off of me, but just before he tugged for one last time I let go, causing him to fly backward and hit the wall.

"Owwwww, that really hurt." John said rubbing his head, as he managed to get back up and walk over to my bed.

"Well that's what you fucking get for waking me up at six!" I scream at while recapturing my covers.

"Oh no no no, you are getting up missy, we have work today." he said as he finally pulled off my nice warm covers.

Finally, after realizing that I'm never going to win this battle, I sit up and try to focus my vision on John.

"John, how the hell did you get a key to my house!?"

"It's called taking it when you aren't looking sweetie!" He said proudly as he dangled my key right in front of my face.

"Give me my key back!" I screamed as I lunged forward and tried to grab it.

As soon as I lunged forward, he was already half the way out of the door. Throwing my blankets aside I ran after him. Tripping over my covers in the process. I eventually landed on the floor in pain and hid my head on my bed post.

"Ow that fucking hurt." I say quietly to myself as I got up and ran after John.

"Come back here you fucking key stealer!" I yell, as I catch up to him.

As soon as he realizes that I'm gaining on him he puts his hands in the air and surrenders.

"Okay, okay, you win." He says breathlessly.

"Thank you, can I have my key back on." I demand.

Reluctantly he gives it up.

"Now you wanna explain to me why you're in my house at six o'clock in the morning and waking me up?" I demand.

"I was waking you up to tell you that we have to go to Lowell to meet Fall Out Boy at the arena there, for a meeting about our contract." he said.

I don't even think that he breathed once during his explanation.

"And why couldn't you tell me that over the phone at a decent hour?" I question.

"Well, I was going to get to that, if you would just let me finish." He said getting pushy.

"Oh getting pushy now are we?" I smirk.

"Well it's only because you decided to chase me around your house!" he said.

"Well that's only because of these three reasons." I said. "Number one, you stole my house key. Number two, you come into my bedroom and jump on my bed at six o'clock in the morning. And number three; I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE PUSHY!" I screamed, making sure that he got that last part.

"Okay, okay, I get it." He holds his hands up in defense.

"Good, I'm glad that you see it my way."

"Now, Pete called me earlier, and he said that Patrick wanted to talk to you." John said while wiggling his eyebrows, while showing me his call log in his cell phone.

Pete Wentz incoming call, read the screen.

I think after I had processed what he had just said, my heart stopped beating.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?" I scream excitedly.

John didn't even have time to answer when his cell phone rang. We both looked down at his phone on my coffee table. Caller ID read 'Pete Wentz'.

"JOHN ANSWER YOUR FREAKING PHONE!"

"Okay, okay, don't get you panties all in a bunch, and calm down, I don't want you to have a heart attack on me." Jesus Christ, you need to RELAX." Emphasizing the word relax.

"Hello?"

"Hey John, it's Pete."

"Hey what's up?"

"Ahh nothing much, you?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, so do you guys think that you can get here in about an hour, we really need to get this done, so you can get to recording and shit."

"Umm," John looked at me. "Yeah, we can be there in about an hour."

That's when I started to freak out. An hour? I still had to shower, get dressed, eat and do my make up, there was no way that I could be ready in an hour, and still be able to have get Andy and Zach and make it in Lowell in an hour. There was no way.

"Okay, good, well- hold on, what Patrick?"

"Oh Patrick wants to know if Andrea is there?"

"Um yeah, she's here," He looked at me. "Does Patrick want to talk to her?"

I started to shake my head yes.

"Um, yeah, hold on, Paaaaatrrrriccccccckk, Andrea's waiting to talk to you."

"Um I'll see you later, here's Patrick."

John handed me the phone and I quickly snatched it up.

I put the phone uo my ear.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

Oh god, he could probably hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Um hi Andrea, it's Patrick."

"Hi Patrick, what's up?"

"Um I was just wondering if um... maybe... um when you got there... that um..."

I could see him blushing madly on the other end of the phone.

"I was um maybe wondering um... maybe if you would like me to show you around and stuff?"

I could see him on the other end of the phone, praying that I would say yes. I could see him holding his breath waiting for my response. How could I say no to that? Two words. I can't.

"Sure Patrick, that'd be great. Thank you."

"Alright great, I'll see you in about an hour or so."

"Bye Patrick."

"Bye Andrea."

I heard him hang up the phone.

I smiled. I was going to see Patrick today.
---------------------------------
Thanks for all the reviews that make me smile...
Sign up to rate and review this story