Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Only Think In The Form Of Crunching Numbers___x

Chapter 38: Tell Me You Like Boys Like Me Better

by VikkiMole 3 reviews

‘You… soooo… want a piece of me’ He sang, waltzing around me

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-06 - 1150 words

0Unrated

Andy liked video games. I had no idea how much Andy liked video games. That was until I came back to the apartment to find he’d changed my living room into an arcade. I opened the door, preparing to give my cliché greeting to my dear boyfriend and his best friend but I really ended up saying was…

‘Hon… Holy shit…’ I breathed, seeing the three huddled around my TV with wires everywhere, ‘Woah!’

‘Shh’ Joe quieted me, turning around for all of five seconds before turning back.

‘Well… Hello in return’ I snorted, closing the door behind me and parking it in a small space on the floor cause assholes one, two and three took up couch room, ‘Afternoon Patrick’

‘Hi…’ Patrick grunted, tongue out in concentration, ‘I’m so going to kick your ass’

‘Dream on, Mario’ Andy grinned, hands gripped tight on the control pad, ‘I’m like, forever ahead of you’

‘Get bent, Yoshi’ Patrick bit back, ‘I have a red shell.. Homing devise mother fucker!’

‘Nooooooooooo!’ Andy called, watching Patrick’s player throw his weapon and with deadly aim, spin Andy’s kart to a halt, ‘Assssssssssshoooooooooleeeeee’

It was quite a good game. Mario Kart. Couldn’t believe they were playing on an N64. Hell, I didn’t even have an N64 as a kid. That didn’t stop me being sucked into the wonders of the shiny, happy world with annoying background music. I cheered and laughed. Slapping my knees as Joe was trying to explain why he’d choose Princess Daisy over Princess Peach. This resulted in Patrick wailing that Daisy kind of looked like Andy without the beard. Strangely, it was true.

‘I do not look like her’ Andy pouted, putting the controller down after being schooled by Patrick for the fourth round

‘It’s a compliment’ Joe rolled his eyes, ‘You’re a hot chick’

‘I don’t think I’ll ever hear that sentence again in my life’ Andy scratched his head, exhaling

They stayed until six that afternoon. I didn’t get how they could possibly so that. They played video games for a good eight hours not the amount of time they spent on it when I wasn’t there. I felt bad about throwing them out but with Andy getting so badly beaten at his own game, he was almost thundering out on his own. Grasping his N64 and slotting it carefully, fearing it would break, into a bag he’s had specially prepared. He dragged Joe out with him, whispering something in his ear that made his blush.

‘Ohhh’ Joe crimsoned, ‘That’s why they want us to leave’

‘Joe!’ I called, pushing him out

‘Use a condom’ Andy shouted on their way out of the building

I was blushing furiously. Embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing. Trust Andy, he’s such a dick. Asshole. Complete asshole. I knew that in those three little words it was a potential for a whole night of avoiding each other, sat opposite ends of the couch. At least, that’s what I would’ve thought. That was, until Patrick answered him.

‘We will!’ Patrick called after him, up on his knees, peering over the back of the couch

‘Uhh…?’ I grunted, startled

Before I could think of a way to try and register those last words, in a flurry of crimson cheeks and awkward silences I was being held up against the closed front door. Patrick grinned, rather wickedly. I didn’t have time to even blink before my lips were hard against his, his tongue batting at my bottom lip. Maybe, I was a little surprised. Suppressing a smile, I held on to him, not knowing what the hell else to do. How far was this going to go? Should we maybe relocate? I suppose that depends on how far Patrick’s going to go with this. I mean, he was joking just now, right?

His arm snaked around my back and held around my waist, pulling us both together. Unfortunately, he pulled me forward slightly and because, it’s true, I weigh more than you’d expect, he slammed me back against the door. I grunted, gripping the back of my head. He instantly let me go, I slid to the floor. He put his hand over his mouth.

‘Sorry, sorry, sorry’ He cried, standing over me

I swooped, leaping up from the bottom of the door and straight at him, pushing him back and over the couch. We landed with a thump, Patrick underneath me our lips never parting once. He moaned. Fucking moaned. It was, possibly the most amazing sound I have ever, and will ever, hear him make, ever, ever, ever. I might even go as far as saying it was the best sound I’ve ever heard, period. I cringed, that stupid word. At least, I began cringing, until Patrick bit his lip, looking so damn fantastic.

I smirked, thinking I had the upper hand now. That was, until Patrick ran his hand down my side and along my waistline, our mouths still connected. I made a slight sound of alarm, or rather shock. Patrick pulled back, staring at me.

‘You okay?’ He asked, his face red and this fabulous pinking on his lips

‘Yeah...uh...just...’ I laughed nervously, not wanting to ruin this, ‘You think… It’s maybe… a bit… soon?’

Patrick blinked at me. Just lay there blinking. Expressionless, well, he looked at little taken aback.

‘A bit soon…? For making out…?’ He answered, eyebrow arched, pulling himself up on one elbow

I felt stupid. Ever so slightly. He was joking. Just joking to Andy. I would’ve slapped myself on the forehead but I think maybe that would have made it obvious that I’m a complete perverted sick bastard who had other things in mind. I shrugged, leaning back down to kiss his cheek. I swear, he was such an innocent I felt like hugging him to death. It was like he was a kitten in another life or something with those big blue saucer eyes. I sighed, shaking my head, with a smile. Patrick blushed.

‘What?’ I asked, those damn eyes

‘Nothing…’ He smirked, looking around, nonchalant

‘What?’ I tipped my head to the side, ‘Come on… What?’

‘Nothing!’ He repeated, his smile growing

‘Jesus!’ I cried, laughing ‘What?’

‘You so want me…’Patrick snorted, was not expecting that

‘Pa..rdon?’ I replied, spluttering

He just laughed, slipping out from underneath me and shaking his ass practically in my face. He hooted, dancing around like an idiot.

‘You… soooo… want a piece of me’ He sang, waltzing around me

‘What!?’ I choked out, almost yelling, ‘What the hell was all that by the door then? I mean, you attacked me! Why?’

‘I dunno’ Patrick shrugged, leaning down on his knees next to me, kissing me lightly ‘Just… Missed you’
Sign up to rate and review this story