Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Tig

Tig

by SagaBoy 0 reviews

Based on Hide and Seek by Kalle. When Rose and Martha get in a heated discussion about the Lurv triangle (Martha, The Doctor, Rose), Jack and the doctor suggest a game of tig! R&R sorry about the...

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 346 words - Complete

0Unrated
A.N

Disclaimer: I don’t own Doctor Who because if I did Rose would never have left, Martha would be with Rose and the doctor and Dalek Caan (or which ever one got away in Manhattan) would have DIED!

Ok, This is a story I thought of after I read Hide and Seek by Kalle!

The Chapters will be pretty short because they‘ll be done in people being caught.


Tig!

“Ok, Im still pretty bored,” Jack laughed, his American drawl made Rose’s knee’s go weak. It had been ages since she had seen him and she was loving every minute of it. She thought Martha was ok but she couldn’t help noticing that Martha’s arse was slightly bigger than hers… would The Doctor care?
“So… Martha, got any boyfriends…. Girlfriends?” Rose asked quietly.
“No boyfriends!” Martha said sourly, “But Im sure you’ve had you’re fair share!”
“You what?” Rose asked, swinging her head slightly around. She felt like clicking her fingers but held the urge.
“You know where The Doctor took me for my first ride in the future? New new… new new… Oh! He took me to New New York!” Martha raged, she swung around to the doctor, “I mean… Talk about rebound!”
“Ok, how about a good old fashioned game of Plutonian Tig?” Jack suggested. The doctor caught up with his ploy and gasped.
“Ah, plutonian tig we used to play that all the time!” he cheered up immensely, “Ok, who’s it?”
“Not me!” Martha yelled.
“Bagsey not me!” Rose squealed. Martha muttered something along the lines of ‘grow up’.
“Now, Doctor, do you remember the last time I chased you around the TARDIS?” Jack grinned dreamily and Rose (and Martha) gasped quietly.
“What is he on about?” Rose asked but was cut off when the Doctor yelled.
“Im it, ready or not!” The TARDIS crew sprang up, heading in all directions. The Doctor ran after them, completely ignoring the one player that had wanted to be it: K-9

What Do you think? R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story