Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Tig

Jack

by SagaBoy 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 482 words

0Unrated
Jack

The robot dog’s ears twitched thoughtfully as he re-engaged body scan. Red dots appeared over his ever-up-dated 3D image of the TARDIS. He set of heading towards the wardrobe.

Jack ran wildly, tailing Martha as she screamed in delight.
“I haven’t had this much fun since I was three!” she laughed.
“Yeah, well, if you don’t shut up, we’ll be it with The Doctor!” Jack scowled.
“Someone takes games a little to seriously!” she laughed but stopped squealing. They ran down the spiral staircase that ran through the whole of the wardrobe. They heard the doctors feet above them and suddenly Jack was gone.
"What?" Martha gasped but continued running.

The Doctor stopped at the spiral staircase. Suddenly, jack was standing in front of him.
"What?" he asked.
"My Vortex Manipulator is working, must be feeding off the engines!" Jack laughed. The Doctor ran towards him, arms out stretched. Jack's hands instinctively went to the Vortex Manipulator but the Doctor whacked his hand out of the way. His fingers had touched the Manipulator and according to Jack, that didnt count. Jack ran down the stairs but suddenly they were revolving, taking him up. Jack started running up but they started going down.
"Hey, thats not fair, the TARDIS cant play!" he huffed as The Doctor grabbed the arm that wasn't covered in the Vortex Manipulator.
"Sorry, we're a team!" he grinned.

Martha was heading through the lower corridors of the TARDIS when she heard someone running up to her. She dived into a rack of 16th century gowns.
"Martha, it's me Jack," an american accent floated towards her, "Where are you?" Martha was tempted to tell him but when she glanced out and saw The Doctor with him she grinned.
"Were you caught?" she asked, moving sideways along the back of the racks. The Doctor and Jack didnt know where the sound was until she ran from behind the rack's, along the corridor and up the stairs again.

K-9 made his way along the corridors towards the Wardrobes, until he heard a heartbeat. he checked the scanners and headed towards an old closet. He rammed into the door lightly and put his volume level to 2.
"/Mistress/?" he asked. The door was opened a crack and Rose pulled him into the closet with her.
"It's like blooming Narnia in here," she loved.
"Narnia is a fictional place, created by the mind of C.S Lewis in the 20th Century," he told her.
"Ok, ok!" she laughed. They walked further into the closet. Rose instantly made an emergency exit. She propped up several mops on the wall with a gap between the wall and the handle for her to squeeze through. She hid behind the mops.
"Life forms detected," K-9 told her.
"Hide then! Quickly!" she laughed quietly.
"Hiding is futile! It is my master, It is The Doctor!"
Sign up to rate and review this story