Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Tig

Martha & Rose

by SagaBoy 0 reviews

Although I myself am a guy, I just thought it was a fitting ending ;)

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 333 words

0Unrated
Martha & Rose

The girls flew through the air. They decided not to catch the railings as they knew the TARDIS wouldnt let them die. Suddenly, the ground hit them but it didnt hurt. They were quite puzzled but kept running. They could here Jack and The Doctor running down the stairs as fast as they could. The girls ran into a room at the end of the corridor and found themselves in a bedroom.
"What the hell? I didn know he had a bedroom!" Martha gasped.
"I did..." rose muttered.
"I bet you did!" Martha laughed and for once the two girls laughed together. They found a suitable hiding place and sat quietly.
They heard the Doctor and Jack enter the room and listened carefully.
"WHere could they be?" The Doctor laughed loudly.
"/Jack, get the other side/," he whispered.
"Maybe under the... Bed!" he yelled. Rose and Martha jumped out of the Wardrobe.
"Nope! The wardrobe actually but good guess!" they laughed as they ran back down the corridor!
"Beep! Beep! Beep!" K-9 screeched as jack and The Doctor swore. They chased the girls up to the ground floor and they all found themselves in the Console room. They all stared at each other when suddenly, a rng appeared at the side of the room. A sign on the wall flashed 'Winners!'. Rose and Martha grinned at each other before running into the circle.
"Talk about women sticking together!" Jack laughed.
"Thats not fair!" the doctor whined.
It took him half an hour to accept they both won! He had retrieved his sonic screwdriver and every now and then, when he was about to press the button and put an end to the TARDIS's mis-behaviour, the small device would fly across the room. The console would beeped loudly and the doctor would yell, "Oh, shut up you cheating mare!" But eventually he gave in.
"Martha, Rose, you are the plutonian tig winners!"

Sorry for the crap ending -.- review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story