Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tall, Dark, and Tattooed

Part Sept

by killertrend 2 reviews

Harper, Blossom, and Emmie.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-13 - Updated: 2008-01-13 - 395 words

0Unrated
Sooooooo sorry I haven't been updating. For the last 3 weeks I've been so busy, first with holidays and now with midterms. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter, and please review!


Pete brushed a lock of Harper's dark hair behind her ear, breaking the kiss to catch a breath. Harper grinned nervously, cobalt eyes still half-lidded in bliss.

"Pete, I--"

"Shh.." He kissed her again, quickly and sweetly, rubbing circles on her hip with his thumb.

"Pete, really, I can't." Harper pushed lightly on his chest, her usually fair cheeks blood red. "I'm sorry, it's just--it's too soon."

The bassist sighed quietly, nodding.

"I understand."

Harper gave a distinctly unladylike snort, cocking smirk in Pete's direction.

"I can't really image you understanding, Mr. Famous Fall Out Boy."

Pete scratched at the back of his head, a mannerism he had picked up from the constantly discomfited Patrick Stump.

"You'd be surprised. Not every girl I come in contact with is...pleasant. Ashley Simpson for instance. If those reporters who paired us together had ever actually met her, they'd have realized she'd be a better match for Simon Cowell."

Harper laughed, a sound Pete had come to relish, as it reminded him of strawberries and champagne, sweet and bubbly.

"Well Mr. Wentz, I'd have to agree with you there."



Harper woke the next morning to something soft and warm smothering her face. She pushed it gently, scrunching her eyes as sunlight suddenly flooded her senses.

"Damn you Blossom. Damn you. It's too early."

"It's almost noon! I come home at one to find you in bed, ALONE, and /snoring/. I demand an explanation!"

Harper mustered up her best "I hate you" glare towards Emmie, and fumbled her way out of bed.

"I don't snore."

"That's not the point. Why didn't Pete stay over? Have I taught you nothing?!" Emmie stood, hands on hips, bed head and all.

"Pete didn't stay because it was too soon, and if I actually listened to what you try to teach me, I'd be in jail." Emmie humphed agitatedly, heading back for the kitchen.

"Too soon...too soon my foot...girl has no sense of priorities..."

"It was too soon, right girl?" Blossom blinked up at Harper, meowing rather loudly in unabashed disagreement. In fact, Harper could have sworn the darned cat, actually glowered at her. "Oh what do you know, you're spayed."
Sign up to rate and review this story