Categories > Original > Romance > Love Doesn't Last Forever

chapter 2 unhappy beginings

by patricksbabe1123 0 reviews

in this chapter Mickala finds out something bad that happens right when she doesn't expect it .

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-13 - Updated: 2008-01-14 - 238 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 unhappy begings
Mickala's mom was almost in tears when she said your father is in town. Mickala ran to her room crying because she hated when her dad came to town because he would beat her and he only beat Mickala not her siblings because her dad didn't want another girl so he would beat her to get over the pain of not having a son.
Three Months Later...
she went to school with her hole back in pain it hurt so bad she almost cried. Patrick asked Mickala whats wrong nothing she said. could I tell Patrick about my dad or would I get beaten worst she thought. I better not say anything.
1 Year Later...
Mickala have been dating one year her dad got back from work and was still beating her and one night Patrick was outside on the porch. He heard a scream it sounded like Mickala then he relized it was Mickala her dad riped her shirt off and was beating her with a leather belt when he was done Mickala put a shirt on and went out the window and ran to Patricks house and she was crying she said Patrick my dad beat my again her mom was at work when it happened do you want to stay with me tonight he asked Thank You she said. Mickala her dad yelled were are you at get in my closet he coming.
Sign up to rate and review this story