Categories > Original > Romance > Love Doesn't Last Forever

chapter 3 hiding from the pain

by patricksbabe1123 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 445 words

0Unrated
chapter 3 hiding from the pain
Patrick helped Mickala into the closet. Patrick was home alone exept for Mickala in his closet. He hears someone banging on the door he opened the door Mickala's dad was right in front on him have you seen Mickala her dad asked no I haven't Patrick said if you see her tell her that she needs to get home now okay. Patrick closed the door and ran to his room he opened the closet door. Mickala what happened she started to talk she said I was in my room when my dad ran in and riped my shirt off and hit me with a belt then she started to cry Patrick wrapped his arms around her and said it's alright let me see your back he raised up her shirt and saw all of the bruises and then said hear you can stay with me tonight he left Mickala to go to sleep.
1 year later...
Mickala's dad got transferred to Arizona so he moved down there and Mickala was a lot happier knowing that her dad was gone. Patrick met with Mickala at her locker. Hey babe hey Patrick what are you doing after school he asked her nothing she said so do you want to go see a movie or something I would like that she said. See you at seven yes you will she said Patrick came back oh I forgot something what did you forget asked Mickala this he put his lips on hers and kissed her see you later bye she was smiling. When Mickala got home there was a note on the table it said I will be gone for three months love Mom she thought three months alone might be good. Mickala met Patrick at the movies they watched the movie and Mickala went home she put on a tee shirt and some shorts when her phone went off she picked it up Hello hey Mickala hey Patrick what are you doing nothing what about you I am doing a history report and talking to you Patrick his mom yelled I have to go talk to you tommorow okay bye. She hung up the phone.
three months later...
her mom came home and things went back to normal her mom was taking a double shift she was only home one hour a day and Mickala was at shool that hour so she never seen her mom.
Mickala came home from school and turned on her radio and she heard it say this a new band Fall Out Boy here's there song Dead on arrival. she knew that was Patrick's voice she loved the song.
Sign up to rate and review this story