Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Yep, it's the sequel!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-09 - Updated: 2008-01-09 - 1187 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Gerard's POV

Man I can’t find that boa. Damn it. Where the hell is that boa?? I know I had it around here somewhere. Well here's a box that says 'Audrina' on it. I miss her so much. I can't believe it's been over a year and I am still not the same.

"Did you find it??" Lyn Z asked.

"Huh what?? Ohh no. I haven't, but look what I came across," I said.

Lyn Z smiled. She knew what a hard year it had been for me. She loved hanging-out with my sister and when 'Drina died, she got really depressed.

"Well, have you looked in that box?? It might have gotten in there by accident," Lyn Z suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders, let out a small sigh, and opened the box. This felt like Pandora opening her box of doom and despair. Yep, there was the red and black boa from last year.

"What's this??" Lyn Z asked me, as she picked up an envelope that had dropped out from the box.

I shrugged my shoulders again.

"Looks like a letter to Frank," I replied.

"Well, it's not opened. I'm going to give it to him," Lyn Z announced.

"Wait!! Maybe I should give it to him. I mean after all she is my sister. Do you mind??" I asked.

Lyn Z smiled once more and shook her head.

"No, it's not my place to interfere. Here you go," Lyn Z replied.

I took the letter from her; half smiled, and kissed her. We then walked downstairs to find Frank.

Frank was by the window, smoking a cigarette, and watching the cars drive on by. He was the one most hurt by all this. He got a tattoo for Audrina. It says 'I wish I were a Ghost' and it's around his bicep. He took another puff and then butted out his cigarette.

“Frank, I got something for you,” I said.

Frank turned around and looked at me.

“What is it??” Frank asked.

I showed him the letter. He looked curious and then took the letter from me.

“It’s from Audrina,” I replied.

He nodded and then went to open the envelope. His eyes started to water as he read the letter. I turned to Lyn Z, took her hand, and we walked-out of the room; to give Frank his privacy.

Frank's POV

"Dear Frank,

By the time you get this you'll know that I am no longer living. I just want you to know that I love you so much. I always have. I never cared about Chester as much as I cared about you. You are the light and the love of my life. If I wasn't as sick as I was, then I wouldn't be writing a good-bye letter. I'd be writing my vows to marry you.

That's right Frankie, I knew that I was sick, the whole time. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me. You are always the strong one, the helpful one, the caring one, and the one that I loved most of all. Please don't be mad at me that I never told you. I thought that it was better for you to not worry and get depressed, again. I saw how hurt you were when Elena died and I just didn't want you to suffer threw that again.

I suffered from a genetic heart problem and severe anxiety. It was terminal since I was born. Gerard, Mikey, and I all knew that it was just a matter of time, but it was best to not dwell. I'm sorry that I never told you, baby. Just remember that I was only thinking about you. I love you.

I want you to know that it is alright with me if you meet someone new. In fact, I think that it would be beneficial if you did. Don't worry about me. I'm in Heaven now and peaceful for all of eternity. We'll see each other again, someday. So please, go on, live your life. Go and rock your heart out. You're my favorite rhythm guitarist and I'll always remember the memories that we shared together. I hold them safe in my heart. I want you to be ok to move on. Don't forget about me or the time that we shared together, but I want you to be happy with whatever decision that you do decide on.

I love you, Frankie.

Love,
Audrina Elena Way
xoxo".

"Shit," I said, out loud.

I noticed the Lyn and Gee had left the room.

"Gerard!!" I yelled. "Gerard get in here!!"

Gerard and Lyn Z came running in. Lyn ran over to me to see what was wrong.

"You ok Frank??" Lyn asked me.

I nodded.

"Read this," I replied.

"Frank, are you going to be ok??" Gerard asked me.

"Yea, I'll be fine, but I can't believe that she never told me. And you, Gerard. You knew the ENTIRE time and you never told me!! Gerard you fucking saw what shit I went through after she died!! She died in Mikey's arms!! Her fucking twin brother!! Does that mean anything!?" I yelled, starting to hypervenalate.

"Frank, Audrina told Mikey and I never to breathe a word about it to anyone!!" Gerard yelled back.

"BOYS!! SHUT UP OR YOU'LL WAKE THE BABY UP!!" Maxine yelled.

Gerard jumped and dropped the letter.

He and I then looked up. Lyn Z chuckled and picked up the letter.

"Audrina is sleeping and all I hear is fuck this and go to Hell that. My gosh, can we please refrain my child from cussing until she's at least 5??" Maxine pleaded.

"No prob. I'll make sure that they don't swear in front of the princess ever again," Lyn Z said, with a smile.

"Thank-You," Maxine said.

She then turned her focus to the letter in Lyn's hand. Lyn noticed this and handed it to her.

"What's this??" Maxine asked.

"It's a letter from Audrina to Frank," Gerard replied.

"Ohh shit," Maxine said, collapsing on the couch behind her.

She read the letter as well, and started to cry. Maxine and Audrina were best friends since high school. She missed Audrina and I can still hear her crying herself to sleep everynight.

We've all underwent a major loss since Audrina passed-away and reading this letter was deffiantly a shock.

Mikey and Alicia were now in the room as well as Mike. After everyone had their turn reading the letter, we all sat in one complete and utterly awkward silence. The silence must have gotten to little Audrina, because she started to cry.

"I should get her," Maxine said, getting up.

"No no, let me. After all I am her uncle," I said.

Maxine nodded and sat down with Mike. I went to get little Audrina, but when I returned, everyone stared at me.

"What??" I asked.

"You're crying," Maxine said.

I shrugged my shoulders and held little Audrina tight. She was beautiful, asleep, but beautiful. I loved her like she was my own. My little Audrina. So precious and so pure.
Sign up to rate and review this story