Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 9

by unlucky13 0 reviews

as per usual... read the damn story

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 1226 words - Complete

0Unrated
NO RECAP! (as usual)

I blushed many different shade of red. Naruto's big blue eyes stared back at mine. Finally Itachi released his hold on my head. I quickly jumped up and ran out of the room. "Sunako are you ok?!" Naruto yelled. "F-fine! I-I'm just g-gonna go get Ch-Chinese!" I yelled back grabbing my hoodie and pulling it over my head. God! Why did Itachi have to do that in front of all the guys!! I sighed and grabbed my bag. I walked the 2 blocks to the Chinese Shop and got 5 to-go boxes while getting weird looks from half of the staff. I was so out of it, I didn't realize the footsteps following my back to the flat….

I was nearing my flat, my hands full of to-go boxes. As I approached the stairs someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alley. (NOTE: Why is it always an alley in quizilla-land? I have no clue.) My boxes fell to the ground and busted open. "What th-" But I couldn't say anything else. A hand covered my mouth keeping me from speaking. My eyes adjusted to the dim light and I recognized him! But where from.

"Hello sweetheart," He said. I felt like throwing up. It was that guy from my first day of school. Wasn't it the guy that I broke his nose… aw f*ck. "Told you I'd get you back," He hissed. I punched his gut and he doubled over removing his hand from my mouth. I tried to run out but someone pulled my hood causing me to fall on my butt. It was one of his goons, then two…then 3. Damn it. My eyes got wide. I could take on a guy, tow even, but three was too much. One got on either side of me and pulled me up by my arm.

I was pushed against the wall hitting my head causing my vision to blur a bit. When I focused I saw the same guy… except now he looked really pissed. "Allow me to tell you the name of your murderer, I'm Orochimaru, and now you'll definitely regret it…" he trailed off. It was then I decided to do the most degrading thing I would ever do to myself. I screamed. "Naruto! Please he-" but my mouth was covered with his. His 'followers' attempted to remove my hoodie. I foolishly tried to scream again allowing him access to my mouth. He slid his tongue in and I quickly bit it. He growled but then he was on the ground.

The guys that had been holding me were being pulled off. I hadn't even realized that they had ripped my hoodie off since they couldn't get it over my head. My favorite hoodie that I'd had since I was 8. But then I was aware of something warm around my shoulders. I noticed Naruto kicking Orochimaru. So what was on me? The ground disappeared beneath my feet. It was Gaara who was picking me up, and it was Gaara's jacket I was bundled up in.

My mind seemed blank. The policed came and asked what had happened. My mind couldn't work but my mouth gave all the needed to know. Naruto carried me cautiously up the stairs to the flat. He sata me at the table. I couldn't even look up. "Sunako, Sunako can you here me?' He asked. I nodded weakly keeping my eyes fixed on a know in the wood off the table. Tears somehow found their way to my eyes and soon began to overflow. "I-I'm sorry Naruto," I whispered.

He frowned. "What are you talking about Sunako? You didn't do anything!" He said brushing a stray hair from my face. "I-I should have been stronger, I should have tried to fight him off harder, I-I-" I couldn't continue. I should have kneed him or something when he kissed me. I should have kicked their asses, why couldn't I? I felt so weak….

Naruto hugged me. He picked me up and sat on the couch with me in his lap. All the guys were there… except for Gaara, but , as if on cue, Gaara came through the door wiping his hands on a white towel. "Gaara, what kept you?" Sasuke asked. "The cops asked why one of the guys was in a coma… I'm sorry I go behind, I just couldn't let any of them get away…." He trailed off. I snuggled into Naruto's chest. "I love you," I whispered, "All of you." I looked up and they were all watching me. Naruto kissed my forehead. "We love you too," he whispered.

I nodded and I felt my head drift off into a dark cloud….. I woke up to Naruto holding in his arms protectively on the couch and the smell of fresh pancakes in the air. I looked at the floor. Gaara and Sasuke were holding each other and Itachi was drooling on his pillow. So that must mean Lee and Kisame are in the kitchen….

Normally I would've gotten up and helped in the kitchen, but when I tried to sit up everything got all dizzy and I crumpled back down with one hell of a headache. Naruto opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and said "Does your head hurt?" "Uh-huh," I said. He carefully laid me out on the couch pulling a blanket up over my shoulders. I smiled. "Thank you," I said. "No problem," he said and kissed my forehead again.

I vaguely heard whispering and the smell of food as I drifted in and out of the dreamy state. At some point someone put a pillow under my head. I woke up to the wonderful smell of coffee. Naruto sat at the foot of the couch holding a cup of coffee and an advil. "This should stop the pain for a bit," he said handing me both. I downed the advil in one swallow and set my coffee down.

"So chickee, are you feeling a bit better?" Gaara said his back resting against the arm of the couch. "A lot thanks to all of you," I said smiling. In about 15 minutes the advil kicked and I managed to sit up. I touched the spot on my head that had hit the wall, when I did there was shooting pain through my skull. I winced and slowly lowered myself back onto the pillow. "Still hurts like hell?" Itachi asked. I nodded and closed my eyes, but I couldn't sleep. "How long have I been out?" I asked opening one eye. "Only about 20 hours," Naruto said. My eyes went wide. "So, the only time I can get that much sleep straight is when I get the crap beat out of me. Definitely NOT worth it," I muttered.



Well that was the chapter that has a bit to it! I hope you liked it. No its not the last chapter and no it isn't based off real life. Not mine anyways. Luckily my life isn't that bad. Now a lot of the family members are really my family members but ya know. Well chapter 10 should be out soon but didn't I say that last time? Don’t expect it before new years. Anyway I love you guys(most of you) and I hope you have a good New Years!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story